Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 525 of 854

Thread: BWS2EN14 Climax

  1. #501
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    TV Tokyo summary:
    伝説のポケモン・レシラムの謎が眠る“白の遺跡”に遂に到着したサトシたち。だがレシラムが姿を変えたと いわれる“ライトストーン”を発掘した途端、Nに奪われてしまう!!
    サトシたちは、遺跡近くのリュウラセンの塔の前までたどり着いた。
    そこへ、アララギ博士の父の助手がサトシたちを迎えにやってきた。博士は遂に、伝説と呼ばれしポケモン ・レシラムが姿を変えたといわれる「ライトストーン」の在処を突き止めたのだという。
    あらすじ2
    白の遺跡に到着したサトシたちはアララギ博士の父とともに、早速遺跡の内部へ…。そして、博士がその封印 を解いた瞬間、ライトストーンは激しい光に包まれる!さらに、サトシたちのもとへやってきたのは、あのNだ った。博士にライトストーンをどうするつもりなのかを問うN。博士の答えを聞いたNは、「言うことはない。 」と言ってライトストーンを奪い去ってしまう! そこへプラズマ団の姿が…!一体どうなる!?

    VA List:
    サトシ…松本梨香、ピカチュウ…大谷育江、デント…宮野真守、アイリス…悠木碧、キバゴ…津田美波 、ムサシ…林原めぐみ、コジロウ…三木眞一郎、ニャース…犬山イヌコ、佐藤健輔、てらそままさき、堀内賢 雄、中村悠一、相沢まさき、東地宏樹、渡辺明乃、相馬幸人、山崎健太郎、三宅貴大、小田柿悠太、ナレーショ ン…石塚運昇

    Only the main cast, Team Rocket and Narrator.

  2. #502

  3. #503
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minion Island
    Posts
    9,071

    Default

    So just the normal list then? Got sidetracked by One Piece, sorry I couldn't post it.

    Came out at an odd time to me, usually it would've been a couple of hours earlier I think.

    So...

    Ash
    Iris
    Cilan
    Pikachu
    Axew
    Jessie
    James
    Meowth
    Kensuke Satō: Iris's Dragonite
    Masaki Terasoma: Looker
    Ken'yū Horiuchi: Cedrick
    Yukito Sōma: Nero
    Kentaro Yamazaki:...
    Takahiro Miyake:...
    Yūta Odagaki: Pokemon Trainer from an episode.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  4. #504

    Default

    Kentaro Yamazaki played "Commanding Officer A" in episode 9
    Takahiro Miyake "Commanding Officer C" in episode 9
    Yuta Odagaki played "Townsperson" in episode 4, "Commanding Officer B" in episode 9, and "Subordinate A" in episode 10

    They're all relatively new in the VA business, and have never had any roles in Pokemon before Episode N.
    Last edited by Dephender; 27th March 2013 at 4:09 PM.

  5. #505
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Kentaro Yamazaki played "Commanding Officer A" in episode 9
    Takahiro Miyake "Commanding Officer C" in episode 9
    Yuta Odagaki played "Townsperson" in episode 4, "Commanding Officer B" in episode 9, and "Subordinate A" in episode 10

    They're all relatively new in the VA business, and have never had any roles in Pokemon before Episode N.
    I guess they'll be playing either some of Cedric Juniper's scientists or maybe even some Plasma grunts.

  6. #506
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Yukito Sōma: Nero
    I actually asked for this. Didn't think it would happen.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  7. #507
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minion Island
    Posts
    9,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Kentaro Yamazaki played "Commanding Officer A" in episode 9
    Takahiro Miyake "Commanding Officer C" in episode 9
    Yuta Odagaki played "Townsperson" in episode 4, "Commanding Officer B" in episode 9, and "Subordinate A" in episode 10

    They're all relatively new in the VA business, and have never had any roles in Pokemon before Episode N.
    Of Takahiro and Kentaro make sense to me now and especially Yuta's VA being there. I thought it was weird that it kept showing up, yet I couldn't find out what characters he played.


    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I actually asked for this. Didn't think it would happen.
    Why did you ask for Nero? Not judging, just curious.

    Also, why is Nero's VA listed and Bianco's isn't? Unless I missed it. Sure she might not be here, but why Nero without Bianco?

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  8. #508
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Why did you ask for Nero? Not judging, just curious.
    I just thought he was pretty cool lol. I also really like Seviper. And I like it when the anime has reoccurring characters.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  9. #509
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    And......no cast pokemon..not interested...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  10. #510
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    And......no cast pokemon..not interested...
    you don't know that. there's plenty that have the chance to appear.

  11. #511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Of Takahiro and Kentaro make sense to me now and especially Yuta's VA being there. I thought it was weird that it kept showing up, yet I couldn't find out what characters he played.
    Google the VA's name and "pocketmonsters", and you'll get hits from the comment section on our site, which has detailed VA lists dating back to mid-BW.




    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post

    Also, why is Nero's VA listed and Bianco's isn't? Unless I missed it. Sure she might not be here, but why Nero without Bianco?
    Bianco was played by Naoki Koshida, so he's absent, yes.

  12. #512
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    you don't know that. there's plenty that have the chance to appear.
    Well no one was listed on the list so unless they just appear very breifly I doubt it.

    Pikachu seems to be the main focus here.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  13. #513
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well no one was listed on the list so unless they just appear very breifly I doubt it.

    Pikachu seems to be the main focus here.
    your forgetting characters share vas. Leavanny, Snivy, Boldore, Stunfisk, Crustle

    all have good chance of bring used. Especially Crustle as its the data broadcast pokemon so chances of it being Cilans are high

  14. #514
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well no one was listed on the list so unless they just appear very breifly I doubt it.

    Pikachu seems to be the main focus here.
    Iris's Dragonite is listed :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  15. #515
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Iris's Dragonite is listed :P
    not quite. the va is listed but not who he's voicing. Could be dragonite, could be something else

  16. #516
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Iris's Dragonite is listed :P
    I think what Robert meant, is that there's nothing terribly exciting about the Pokemon, in terms of Ash.


    It's Ash vs N, and judging by the cast list, it isn't even going to be a battle. It's just their way of saying "We honestly can't think of any other way to describe a conflict except X vs Y" even though it's not going to be a real Pokemon battle.

    It's pointless.

    And I agree, I am sick of Ash relying so much on Pikachu in his battles especially against the bad guys, that if there is ever a ghost/ground Pokemon that has an immunity to steel types, and Pikachu never changes its moveset, I want every single Pokemon trainer of the evil organization to have every variation of that ghost/ground forcing Ash to use his other Pokemon.

    Because it's ridiculous, Pikachu should not be strong enough a small Pokemon to even hurt a lot of the evil organization's Pokemon of the higher ups.

    Sorry but for me Episode N looks to be a failure, again my opinion. They are focusing way too much on the human element.

    But I guess that's to be expected when N shows up in the anime, and we can't get a decent battle without him calling foul.

    I expected better than possibly Boldore, Snivy and Leavanny. But whatever, that's Pokemon anime for you. Ignoring the prime element of Pokemon.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  17. #517
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    not quite. the va is listed but not who he's voicing. Could be dragonite, could be something else
    Really...guess I got thrown off by how playerking wrote it down. Still, it'd be odd if he voiced anything else
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  18. #518
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Really...guess I got thrown off by how playerking wrote it down. Still, it'd be odd if he voiced anything else
    not that odd. A lot of the vas do minor roles. for example the guy who voices dragonite also does, according to bulbapedia

    Major
    Iris's Dragonite
    Bianca's Emboar *
    Trip's Conkeldurr*
    Minor
    Elesa's Zebstrika
    Clay's Excadrill *
    Roxie's Koffing *
    Juniper's Accelgor
    Edmund's Seismitoad*
    Soren's Braviary
    Watchog ( BW025 )
    Gigalith (BW052 )
    Tornadus (BW059 )
    Cofagrigus ( BW064 )
    Seismitoad (BW065 )
    Durant ( BW074 )
    Carracosta (BW076 )
    Beartic (BW088 )

    So while its likely to be Dragonite (its been seen in footage for the climax but im not sure if that was for the first ep or not) it could easily be something else

  19. #519
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I think what Robert meant, is that there's nothing terribly exciting about the Pokemon, in terms of Ash.


    It's Ash vs N, and judging by the cast list, it isn't even going to be a battle. It's just their way of saying "We honestly can't think of any other way to describe a conflict except X vs Y" even though it's not going to be a real Pokemon battle.

    It's pointless.

    And I agree, I am sick of Ash relying so much on Pikachu in his battles especially against the bad guys, that if there is ever a ghost/ground Pokemon that has an immunity to steel types, and Pikachu never changes its moveset, I want every single Pokemon trainer of the evil organization to have every variation of that ghost/ground forcing Ash to use his other Pokemon.

    Because it's ridiculous, Pikachu should not be strong enough a small Pokemon to even hurt a lot of the evil organization's Pokemon of the higher ups.

    Sorry but for me Episode N looks to be a failure, again my opinion. They are focusing way too much on the human element.

    But I guess that's to be expected when N shows up in the anime, and we can't get a decent battle without him calling foul.

    I expected better than possibly Boldore, Snivy and Leavanny. But whatever, that's Pokemon anime for you. Ignoring the prime element of Pokemon.
    This pretty much. I mean they could of had Ash change N's opinions toward battling and then had the two battle with N's one pokemon to show that not all battles are just senseless violence but a las all that will happen is Pikachu getting mind ****ed and Ash's power of friendship saving the day again...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  20. #520

    Default

    Well, could be worse. Ever read Fairy Tail? If Pokemon was like that friendship with Pikachu would be all they need and give Pikachu power to win over any bad guy =/
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  21. #521
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Well, could be worse. Ever read Fairy Tail? If Pokemon was like that friendship with Pikachu would be all they need and give Pikachu power to win over any bad guy =/
    Lol well the new games are introducing a friendship mechanism to the battles...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  22. #522
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Well, could be worse. Ever read Fairy Tail? If Pokemon was like that friendship with Pikachu would be all they need and give Pikachu power to win over any bad guy =/
    With a new move everytime, basicly Satoshi would always win, even against someone that he story wise should absolutelly not beat, like he would one shot Garchomp with Pikachu out of nowhere.

    Still Pokemon is like thatt Frienship exists in game and it does boost pokemon, either to evolve or to make a move stronger with Return and it isn't really take to the extreme in the anime like you mentioned but once it is used frequently because it actually makes sense, thats applied to the game also.

  23. #523
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minion Island
    Posts
    9,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Really...guess I got thrown off by how playerking wrote it down. Still, it'd be odd if he voiced anything else
    What do you mean? If I write down the VA along with options of who they could voice, then it's just a guess. If I were to just type Dragonite, or Iris's Dragonite, then it would be because it is a fact.

    Since Golurk is in this episode though and Dragonite battles with one, it's a good guess that Dragonite will appear here anyway.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  24. #524
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I think what Robert meant, is that there's nothing terribly exciting about the Pokemon, in terms of Ash.


    It's Ash vs N, and judging by the cast list, it isn't even going to be a battle. It's just their way of saying "We honestly can't think of any other way to describe a conflict except X vs Y" even though it's not going to be a real Pokemon battle.

    It's pointless.

    And I agree, I am sick of Ash relying so much on Pikachu in his battles especially against the bad guys, that if there is ever a ghost/ground Pokemon that has an immunity to steel types, and Pikachu never changes its moveset, I want every single Pokemon trainer of the evil organization to have every variation of that ghost/ground forcing Ash to use his other Pokemon.

    Because it's ridiculous, Pikachu should not be strong enough a small Pokemon to even hurt a lot of the evil organization's Pokemon of the higher ups.

    Sorry but for me Episode N looks to be a failure, again my opinion. They are focusing way too much on the human element.

    But I guess that's to be expected when N shows up in the anime, and we can't get a decent battle without him calling foul.

    I expected better than possibly Boldore, Snivy and Leavanny. But whatever, that's Pokemon anime for you. Ignoring the prime element of Pokemon.
    You pretty much described the Pokémon Special manga ... and I just don´t get it, at first, the main complain was about the anime being too childish and human characters too shallow, now that they are going deeper with the humans ... whinefest (-_-).

  25. #525
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    What do you mean? If I write down the VA along with options of who they could voice, then it's just a guess. If I were to just type Dragonite, or Iris's Dragonite, then it would be because it is a fact.

    Since Golurk is in this episode though and Dragonite battles with one, it's a good guess that Dragonite will appear here anyway.
    It was my bad...sorry about that ^^; I saw the name and just made the assumption
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •