Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN14 Climax

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I'm loving the scene with the TRio overlooking the giant smoke plume. I wonder if they have anything to do with it.
    This is what I was wondering. They seem pretty happy so maybe they caused the explosion?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Well n kind of has zoroark in the games....well at least in BW....the one that leads you to him in BW2 could be his.
    N doesn't have pokemon, he befriends pokemon around the area you battle him in the games, that's why he has different pokemon in every battle. Neither of them actually belong to him.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    This is what I was wondering. They seem pretty happy so maybe they caused the explosion?
    Even if they weren't we are talking about Team Plasma getting "destroyed" so that's a reason enough for them to be happy about.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    N doesn't have pokemon, he befriends pokemon around the area you battle him in the games, that's why he has different pokemon in every battle. Neither of them actually belong to him.
    He did at one point have all of those pokemon in bw though, and eventually released them. And he has zekrom/reshiram until you beat him in bw2, and his seasonal teams.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    I want to see N and Ash have a proper fight with kicking and punching.
    But well all know this is pokemon and this isnt going to happen.

The preview was nice...
    This is Ash were talking about... he thought he could punch Mewtwo in the first movie and tackled Lucario in the 8th movie :P So really, it's not too outlandish to think it could happen. Probably won't, but again, there is a small chance
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Lol, if Cedric Juniper still goes around picking up things he's not suppose to, then I wouldn't even be surprised if he already has the Dark Stone with him ready for Ash to use.

Oh, look the Light Stone is on fire and yet he still took it. XD

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

N will NEVER get Reshiram to toast pikachu. N hates pokemon battling remember?

Even if the pokemon belonged to someone he hates. (Not saying he hates Ash but u know what i mean)
    He will never hurt the pokemon.
    Last edited by Funnycupcakes; 30th March 2013 at 12:44 PM. Reason: LOOOL N WILL NEVER GET N TO TOAST PIKACHU? sorry typo. (i ment reshiram)
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Something that would be nice to see is Pikachu and Charizard battling, while Pikachu is mind controlled. A serious version of this: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx...ba1co1_500.gif
    XD

In the next episode Dragonite and Crustle are falling from the sky to the ground. I can't think of a pokemon powerfull enough to beat them both at the same time.... other than Reshiram. But I don't think Reshiram is appearing in the next episode. I know there is that Golurk, but I'll be surprised if that mind controlled Golurk alone end up being the one who owned both Dragonite and Crustle.

Oh, in BWN9, N said he couldn't listen to the pokemon's heart or comunicate with them to calm them down while they are mind controlled. He said that when Haxorus was destroying the city. So, I'm thinking that N won't be the one to stop Reshiram by calming it down, since we got a scan where Reshiram is controlled, and N can't comunicate with it while it is in that state. And there would be no need to calm Reshiram down after the control is off. In that scan that shows Reshiram mind controlled with Ghetsis next to it... Reshiram isn't that big and it seems... beatable.
    So, I'm thinking that Charizard might actually have a chance to do something... Or maybe Zekrom really appears. I don't know, but the possibility of N calming Reshiram down is almost discarded.
    Last edited by Lucas MV; 30th March 2013 at 7:35 AM.

I'm guessing Ash will probably call out to Pikachu, to snap him out of being in control by Colress but just to show off their bond to N again.

If it is, I'm not sure why it has to happen again. >>;

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Last edited by playerking; 31st March 2013 at 12:40 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Thanks for the preview. Hm, N shows the he's agile. But, it's about time we got to this. Wonder how it'll all play out?

I knew N was part of the shadow triad all along.
    Last edited by diakyu; 31st March 2013 at 2:11 AM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I still can't get into this episode.

I just hope the following 2 episodes turn out better than this, or at least their previews.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

So N steals the Light Stone, but Ash and him fall into a sinkhole? I guess that's where they'll explain why N is stealing it.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    So N steals the Light Stone, but Ash and him fall into a sinkhole? I guess that's where they'll explain why N is stealing it.
    N: You see, Ash, I'm actually a hero of a prophecy, so that's why I stole this stone.

Ash: Welcome to the club!

Oh wait, this is BW Ash.

N: You see, Ash, I'm actually a hero of a prophecy, so that's why I stole this stone.

Ash: I THIIIIIIIIIIIIINK I got to be a hero before... Naaaaaaaaah!

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I still can't get into this episode.

I just hope the following 2 episodes turn out better than this, or at least their previews.
    Same, I feel like Cedric juniper is ruining it for me
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Thus the enviable clashing of ideals between N and Satoshi is upon us. N steals the Light Stone and it's nice to see Araragi-Hakase, he's a pretty entertaining character overall. N and Satoshi getting lost is gonna surely invoke some strife since N's anger seems to finally be showing itself. If they're gonna use the Light Stone to revive Reshiram at the ceremony of revival I wonder how Zekrom will come into to play? Also let's not forget Akuroma and his foreshadowed research regarding the latent power of Pokemon. Not sure what to make of that rampaging Golugh either. We have little info on these final few episodes and I think it's better this way, it's more of a shock to the system. Anyway, I can't wait for them.

Though I realize Satoshi is the main character, sometimes I'm stuck wondering, "Why Satoshi?" Yeah, yeah, he's the main character and all but I wouldn't mind seeing how Iris or Dento weighs in on the situation. Iris can read Dragon hearts and Dento's whole raison d'ętre(Well at the start of the series.) is centered around diagnosing the relationships between humans and Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Yeah it was strange they gave it that title! I hoped at least a kind of battle would happen. But okay with BW I'm used to that !

Overall the episode looks intense and good! but I hoped we saw N! in a big fight! but maybe it will be different with Reshiram and N!
    They use the term 'vs' for everything in Japan, it doesn't need to be a pokemon vs. pokemon battle. A conflict of ideals will get the same treatment as they are opposing views. And considering how 'vs' basically means 'opposed to', or 'opposing'..

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    N has super speed as well as high tech gadgets. Lol. This show.
    Because he's Batman!

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    I'm going to assume that it's Looker attempting to "restrain" the female plasma grunt, otherwise that's the most akward thing i've seen in a while.
    Selective restraining, I'm sure..:
    - Looker: Hmm... Who should I restrain while the kiddies save the day.. Those ugly dudes, or that female grunt? Hmmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Oh, did that constitute Barry's team too lol... Nope the last two were completely random.

In this case, N isn't even a trainer
    Actually, that completely depends on how you look at it. Barry in the game, uses A set team against the player character. That doesn't mean that those are his only pokemon per sé, because we don't see Barry fighting anybody else most of the time in the games - outside of teaming up twice, in which case he only uses three pokemon, or so. What the writers did with Barry's team was a little bit of creative freedom, but still remaining in the realm of what the game does:

- Vs. the PLAYER (in this case Ash), Barry can use: Empoleon, Staraptor, Roserade, Heracross (Snorlax, Rapidash).

Considering that vs. Paul wasn't vs. Ash... Means that they could stretch his team a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Something that would be nice to see is Pikachu and Charizard battling, while Pikachu is mind controlled. A serious version of this: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx...ba1co1_500.gif
    XD

In the next episode Dragonite and Crustle are falling from the sky to the ground. I can't think of a pokemon powerfull enough to beat them both at the same time.... other than Reshiram. But I don't think Reshiram is appearing in the next episode. I know there is that Golurk, but I'll be surprised if that mind controlled Golurk alone end up being the one who owned both Dragonite and Crustle.

Oh, in BWN9, N said he couldn't listen to the pokemon's heart or comunicate with them to calm them down while they are mind controlled. He said that when Haxorus was destroying the city. So, I'm thinking that N won't be the one to stop Reshiram by calming it down, since we got a scan where Reshiram is controlled, and N can't comunicate with it while it is in that state. And there would be no need to calm Reshiram down after the control is off. In that scan that shows Reshiram mind controlled with Ghetsis next to it... Reshiram isn't that big and it seems... beatable.

So, I'm thinking that Charizard might actually have a chance to do something... Or maybe Zekrom really appears. I don't know, but the possibility of N calming Reshiram down is almost discarded.
    I still think Golurk can beat both Crustle and Dragonite, if only if it were for plot-purposes so that Charizard can shine. Looking at the previous, it is already doing MAJOR damage during that rage.

I don't think the chances of N calming Reshiram should be discarded based on the first preview of the climax. There's an episodes title that clearly mentions Reshiram vs N.. BIG chances that N gets to eventually calm Reshiram at the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    You just don't like older men, I can just tell!

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Thus the enviable clashing of ideals between N and Satoshi is upon us. N steals the Light Stone and it's nice to see Araragi-Hakase, he's a pretty entertaining character overall. N and Satoshi getting lost is gonna surely invoke some strife since N's anger seems to finally be showing itself. If they're gonna use the Light Stone to revive Reshiram at the ceremony of revival I wonder how Zekrom will come into to play? Also let's not forget Akuroma and his foreshadowed research regarding the latent power of Pokemon. Not sure what to make of that rampaging Golugh either. We have little info on these final few episodes and I think it's better this way, it's more of a shock to the system. Anyway, I can't wait for them.

Though I realize Satoshi is the main character, sometimes I'm stuck wondering, "Why Satoshi?" Yeah, yeah, he's the main character and all but I wouldn't mind seeing how Iris or Dento weighs in on the situation. Iris can read Dragon hearts and Dento's whole raison d'ętre(Well at the start of the series.) is centered around diagnosing the relationships between humans and Pokemon.
    First bolded part: If at all. Lord knows the writers have given up all ideas for continuďty at this point. I have lost hope of it appearing here.
    Second bolded part: Chalk it up at BW's crappy writing. Iris' and Dento's top pokemon are apparently getting smashed in the first episode of the climax, rendering them unimportant from the start, yet again.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I wonder why they didn't release a trailer. Operation Tempest had a trailer and that was smaller than this.

N. Has been working out!! ^o^
    I really wanna know what happens when they fall in to the hole
    N and Ash in the hole XD
    And how they both get out of the hole.
    mhm..
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I still think Golurk can beat both Crustle and Dragonite, if only if it were for plot-purposes so that Charizard can shine. Looking at the previous, it is already doing MAJOR damage during that rage.

I don't think the chances of N calming Reshiram should be discarded based on the first preview of the climax. There's an episodes title that clearly mentions Reshiram vs N.. BIG chances that N gets to eventually calm Reshiram at the end of it.

First bolded part: Yeah, I can see that happening. I fail to see another reason to have Iris' and Cilan's best pokemon being owned, if it wasn't to give an opportunity for Ash's powerhouse, Charizard, to shine.
    Second bolded part: I know that that episode title suggest N will calm Reshiram. But in BWN9, the Haxorus' episode, N tried to calm Haxorus and failed. And then he explained that he can't comunicate with a pokemon while it's being controlled. So if he couldn't do it with Haxorus... I seriously doubt he'll do it with Reshiram.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    You know the tea. I feel the same way. I just never cared for his character and I can't be bothered to care now. As for the rest of the episode: all I can do is blink. It just doesn't seem special in any way to me; the only part that catches my interest is that scene where N and Ash fall into the chasm, but I know they're gonna be okay so it's not really suspenseful.

I presumed that cedric's assistant is looker in disguised!!

Scans.

Spoiler:- Scans:
    Last edited by playerking; 1st April 2013 at 3:08 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I like seeing Pignite and Snivy for the 4/11 episode.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast