Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN14 Climax

Oh am, I am so pumped up for this episode! Wow, it looks amazing with Reshiram!! :O

Huh? It looks like Colress took control of Pikachu again?! Hmm... I'm kind of hoping Pikachu gets battle Reshiram now but I guess it probably won't happen.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Pikachu will beat reshiram to get his his token win over a legendary this region. Just to show that it is full power again before resetting.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Pikachu will beat reshiram to get his his token win over a legendary this region. Just to show that it is full power again before resetting.
    No he won't beating Reshiram isn't beating Darkrai, Latios or Regice. big legendaries aren't treated the same way if it gets beat at all it should be a combined effort, I still think will reason with him and make him stop.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    I wonder what role Kenta Miyake has in the finale. It probably means Krookodile appears.
    Most likely. There's a certain order to how characters are listed in the credits - compare next episode's list to the full list from today's episode - essentially the same, except Fukuen (Mijumaru) and Mizuta (Chaoboo) are gone, Kanai (Emonga) is in, Furushima was moved from the bottom up to the Pokemon actors (meaning he'll likely play Doryuzu here), and the list of people voicing random grunts is a bit different.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Not like this will change anything since they are being biased or trolling creating confusing and making sheep follow them without noticing they are trolling.
    It's quite a shame really.

Anyway, there's a lot going on in this finale. I'm really excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Not like this will change anything since they are being biased or trolling creating confusing and making sheep follow them without noticing they are trolling.
    Well, AG is my favorite saga, but that doesn't mean that I blindly defend it. Even I admit that Aqua/Magma were handled horribly. However, remember that it was… um, how much? Seven/eight years ago? Of course now the villains are handled better. The writers have fixed what was broken. It's logical that they have improved.

---

Anyway, I'm mostly interested in Reshiram, to be honest. I wonder how the next episode will play out, but I think that it'll be a bit… anticlimactic. I don't know why… maybe for the supposed lack of Zekrom (even if I applaud the writers if they'll do something not clichéd like the dragons' confrontation)?
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 11th April 2013 at 2:31 PM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

That preview has got me really pumped. Hope this one surpasses episode 13 for me.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Yes they do. Everything that needed to be done in this arc is done, so we're exactly at the right point for the final battle.

But like I said earlier, it's not DP, so of course it's going to be bashed. Trip wasn't exactly like Paul so that automatically made him bad, and Team Plasma isn't exactly like Team Galactic, so they're bad too.
    Honestly, so far, I like BW more than DP. *prepares flame shield for massive flaming*

I have to admit that looking carefully, serious TRio has had their moments. I may be bored silly watching them, but they are pretty cool. For the dub, it's a bit better than hearing the goofy DP-era TRio laden with alliterations and "primo pokemon" stuff, etc. Though to be honest the protagonists in DP bugged me more than TRio. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Wow, you have no idea how disapointed I am about this. I keep my hopes up and Best Wishes keeps knocking them down, I guess this is why this shows called Best Wishes *Sigh* Oh well, at least Meowth's been getting a lot of attention this series for some reason. Him defending Pikachu and fighting some more, pure win!
    ROFL. Hang in there, I know how you feel. That League was a real slap in the face. I think it's been getting better with BWS2: Episode N after the horrific BWS2. Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Well, AG is my favorite saga, but that doesn't mean that I blindly defend it. Even I admit that Aqua/Magma were handled horribly. However, remember that it was… um, how much? Seven/eight years ago? Of course now the villains are handled better. The writers have fixed what was broken. It's logical that they have improved.

---

Anyway, I'm mostly interested in Reshiram, to be honest. I wonder how the next episode will play out, but I think that it'll be a bit… anticlimactic. I don't know why… maybe for the supposed lack of Zekrom (even if I applaud the writers if they'll do something not clichéd like the dragons' confrontation)?
    My favorite series is the Original Series, followed by Advanced Generation at a very close second. I have to agree Aqua/Magma were not handled well, so I will say the writers have improved on the story arc's villains. The protagonists and TRio, however, are an entirely different story, in character, development, personality, and even voice (dub). XD.
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 11th April 2013 at 2:37 PM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Seems like a fairly good episode (I guess this is when they say bye to my darling N :c
    http://i.imgur.com/YFHJism.png (derp face N from last episode)
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Wait, in the preview you can see Reshiram hitting possessed Golurk to protect Ash. So either Reshiram fights against team plasma when he is first revived, or he joins the heroes to beat them when he breaks free.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Wait, in the preview you can see Reshiram hitting possessed Golurk to protect Ash. So either Reshiram fights against team plasma when he is first revived, or he joins the heroes to beat them when he breaks free.
    Or the opening just flat out lied to get us interested... I wouldn't be shocked at all if Charizard doesn't even glance eyes with it
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Or the opening just flat out lied to get us interested... I wouldn't be shocked at all if Charizard doesn't even glance eyes with it
    Neither I do. Also, that makes me wonder... will Charizard leave just after the end of the climax or what?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Neither I do. Also, that makes me wonder... will Charizard leave just after the end of the climax or what?
    hopefully. I like the thing but wanna see unfezant back. Hopefully he sends it back to oaks lab at the beginning of da

It would really be pointless if it left right after the everything with reshiram is done. So it came back for like 6 episodes a few of which it was barely in at all? If that ends up the case, I don't get wwhere the writers where going it. Plus it will cause movie timeline issues.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I'm loving Meowth from the preview =]
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I think that was a Dragon rage from Axew.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

I'm kind of disappointed there's been no evolutions in this saga but overall it's been entertaining.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    I think that was a Dragon rage from Axew.
    It could be, but it also looks like the move Reshiram uses at the end of the preview.

Edit: I really can't get over Meowth kicking Liepard in the back of the head mid-air. He really does need to fight more often.
    Last edited by diakyu; 11th April 2013 at 5:30 PM.

If Pikachu is getting possessed again, I'm calling it now. He'll stand on top of Reshiram's head to control his will.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    It would really be pointless if it left right after the everything with reshiram is done. So it came back for like 6 episodes a few of which it was barely in at all? If that ends up the case, I don't get wwhere the writers where going it. Plus it will cause movie timeline issues.
    Marketing.

That's the entire reason to pull old fans back to watch how "far" the anime has come...which isn't that far.

Not a Charizard in sight.

also

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'm loving Meowth from the preview =]

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Omg, I didn't know that Anthea and Concordia were in this episode. But it's too bad that their Pokemon get mind controlled by Colress. Sigh. Oh and look, Pikachu gets mind controlled too (again?). How original. The rest of the preview pretty much showed exactly what I expected it to show; nothing new aside from some reaction shots of the main characters (Prince N~). But Jesus Christ, this "climax" is looking just like every other episode. There's just nothing about it that screams "epic" or anything like that. I'm kind of upset at how the writers managed to ruin what could have been the most amazing episode by not even showing Zekrom. Like seriously, I wanted something cool like we got in the games, but this episode looks really average and not too interesting in my opinion. :x

Lol im sorry but. What heros?
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

I'm still holding out the slightest hope Zekrom appears.

Hell at this point (with the lack of signs of it appearing) i'd even accept a slight 5/10 seconds moment of it flying through the sky with Ash noticing it.

Did Zekrom like leave the region or something? Because if Lugia can feel three giant birds wrecking havoc over his ocean, Charizard can feel that Ash is in danger and can fly over to rescue him, and if Mewtwo can feel that the only trainer in the universe that he felt a connection toward is in danger and immediately fly over to rescue him, WHY IN THE HELL CAN'T ZEKROM FEEL RESHIRAM BRINGING HELL TO THE WORLD AND THAT THE ONLY TRAINER AND POKEMON THAT HE HAS MADE A CONNECTION WITH IS SOMEHOW INVOLVED AND JOIN THE FIGHT?

Like seriously, I'm almost 100% positive that Zekrom won't appear at all in Da! so if he isn't making an appearance in Episode N, what was the point of making him shock Pikachu and Ash in the first and second episodes of Best Wishes? Just to have an excuse to let Ash to lose to his "rival"?

I'm excited for the episode but I am incredibly annoyed at the lack of Zekrom.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Did Zekrom like leave the region or something? Because if Lugia can feel three giant birds wrecking havoc over his ocean, Charizard can feel that Ash is in danger and can fly over to rescue him, and if Mewtwo can feel that the only trainer in the universe that he felt a connection toward is in danger and immediately fly over to rescue him, WHY IN THE HELL CAN'T ZEKROM FEEL RESHIRAM BRINGING HELL TO THE WORLD AND THAT THE ONLY TRAINER AND POKEMON THAT HE HAS MADE A CONNECTION WITH IS SOMEHOW INVOLVED AND JOIN THE FIGHT?

Like seriously, I'm almost 100% positive that Zekrom won't appear at all in Da! so if he isn't making an appearance in Episode N, what was the point of making him shock Pikachu and Ash in the first and second episodes of Best Wishes? Just to have an excuse to let Ash to lose to his "rival"?

I'm excited for the episode but I am incredibly annoyed at the lack of Zekrom.
    The bolded words are pretty much why it happened.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 LastLast