Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN14 Climax

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Not a Charizard in sight.
    I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I mean I wasn't exactly thrilled when I learned that Charizard was going to appear in these episodes, but now it seems like he's not doing enough to justify his return to the main cast. I really wonder what the writers are going for here now that Charizard doesn't seem to be as active as some of us expected him to be. I really hope he at least gets a chance to battle Reshiram even if it's a short battle.

Hello, I have a question, fairly relevant, the climax of Episode N is supposed to stop next week, but in the BW2-33, Ghestis mentions a "Project F" is in Unova. So do you think it would be possible to return to the team later with plasma Kyurem (as The Great Chiasm is located in eastern Unova)? And if in Pokémon X / Y Original Dragon (Kyurem Reshiram + Zekrom +) appears, it is possible that Ghestis back with. (do not ask me how please). Giovanni and Mewtwo's New happens with Form / Mewthree (If this is a form of Mewtwo, it is also possible that other more happens (see: the image of the film with Genesect one side, and Mewtwo with two of the other empty hexagons)). Giving us .... Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma! Why not with the presence of the trio of shadows, and the famous Meteonite! What do you think?

Besides, what do you think of Meteonite? What is the origin of his powers? Would it be possible to find all the pieces that are separated by entering the Earth's atmosphere, and thus have a big titanic Meteor overkill, no?

That, and also, sorry for the spelling I am French, and translate my text I use google translation. So sorry ^^ '

Quote Originally Posted by FiveDaunkurieita View Post
    Hello, I have a question, fairly relevant, the climax of Episode N is supposed to stop next week, but in the BW2-33, Ghestis mentions a "Project F" is in Unova. So do you think it would be possible to return to the team later with plasma Kyurem (as The Great Chiasm is located in eastern Unova)? And if in Pokémon X / Y Original Dragon (Kyurem Reshiram + Zekrom +) appears, it is possible that Ghestis back with. (do not ask me how please). Giovanni and Mewtwo's New happens with Form / Mewthree (If this is a form of Mewtwo, it is also possible that other more happens (see: the image of the film with Genesect one side, and Mewtwo with two of the other empty hexagons)). Giving us .... Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma! Why not with the presence of the trio of shadows, and the famous Meteonite! What do you think?

Besides, what do you think of Meteonite? What is the origin of his powers? Would it be possible to find all the pieces that are separated by entering the Earth's atmosphere, and thus have a big titanic Meteor overkill, no?

That, and also, sorry for the spelling I am French, and translate my text I use google translation. So sorry ^^ '
    Team plasma is done for good as soon as the arc is over, and never coming back.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

If Charizard doesn't battle Reshiram and then leaves the team after this episode, then writers and the producers need to get fired. Charizard's return is becoming a Dawn 2.0 cameo
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    If Charizard doesn't battle Reshiram and then leaves the team after this episode, then writers and the producers need to get fired. Charizard's return is becoming a Dawn 2.0 cameo
    I'm not sure if they should be fired, but I do think the writing staff hyped Charizard's return way too much and it wasn't as spectacular as they made it out to be. I just hope Charizard gets a chance to prove his power against the almighty Reshiram. I just feel that everything has been building up to that confrontation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm not sure if they should be fired, but I do think the writing staff hyped Charizard's return way too much and it wasn't as spectacular as they made it out to be. I just hope Charizard gets a chance to prove its power against the almighty Reshiram. I just feel that everything has been building up to that confrontation.
    You mean only the opening? Nothing in the show so far has suggested it
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    We don't know that for sure. For all we know, they'll show up in the movie.

Nothing has indicated it since Reshiram hasn't even appeared yet, and truth be known the only appearance it's going to make is in the final episode N episode.

Actually, I take that back.

Everything in the opening so far has came true, Charizard fighting has been indicated since Charizard has actually returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Everything in the opening so far has came true, Charizard fighting has been indicated since Charizard has actually returned.
    Yeah, I have fond memories of Boldore fighting a Beartic. Oh wait
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I also enjoyed watching Mijumaru scalchop a mienshao...oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I also enjoyed watching Mijumaru scalchop a mienshao...oh wait.
    I liked Iris getting a Deino...oh wait.

Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I liked Iris getting a Deino...oh wait.
    Wait whut? Lol?

I just think the opening was just showcasing Pokemon that would fight in Episode N, because Boldore did fight against Excadrill, Charizard, Oshawott, and Dragonite all fought Team Plasma, and so on. I think they just added some of the non-canon scenes just to hype up the season.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    You have absolutely no clue of anything that will happens in this show, please don't state your opinions as fact.

Anyway, I'm wondering how exactly Satoshi-tachi are suppose to win? Achroma's machine seems really overpowered at this point if it can control Araragi-Hakase's excavation crew's Pokemon with ease like that and keeps the gang from releasing any of their Pokemon because of the fear of them becoming frenzied from its effects. It's really quite hard to counter, even Helena and Verbena's efforts are in vain since SirKnight and Gothiruselle get forced into his control so easily. With Reshiram in the picture and Achroma seemingly have perfected his machine enough to control even a legendary it's really quite a lot to take in and deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Anyway, I'm wondering how exactly Satoshi-tachi are suppose to win?
    through the power of friendship. the summary makes mention of a miracle occuring when pokemon and people link their hearts. So I'd guess somehow someone manages to break reshsrim free of the control

And Ghetsis will be arrested like damn easily since there's no ninja harem to save him.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    And Ghetsis will be arrested like damn easily since there's no ninja harem to save him.
    or he's kept his ninjas hidden just in case he fails and has to escape

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Wait whut? Lol?
    It's an example of the writers trolling, like Oshawott and Mienshao.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I was talking about Charizard returning and potentially fighting Reshiram you mug.

Don't give your hopes up on TRVSTP just yet, Colress could escape with TP and have a heel turn, If TRio steal that Mind control thing successfully and mail it to Giovonii and Ash will have to put an end to Team Rocket once and for all, then Team Plasma out of nowhere followed Team Rocket to Kanto and help Ash & Friends to defeat Team Rocket for good!
    I know there should be ONE MORE BW ARC AFTER DA Islands before the XY anime starts. And I think the XY anime will air a Preview in the US before it's Q1 release like what AG did in March 2003 before Fall 2003

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

I was talking about Charizard returning and potentially fighting Reshiram you mug.
    Yeah but using the Opening as hints for something happening is a bit spotty right?
    Last edited by diakyu; 12th April 2013 at 12:16 AM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

It's not like just one episode is gonna make things epic magically.
    I'm just saying this: Episode N had so much potential. It could be MUCH better.

And seriously guys, who isn't sick of Ash already? If there's one way to improve this anime drastically, it's to get rid off him.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    You mean only the opening? Nothing in the show so far has suggested it
    Yeah but apparently Openings are good sources of information, so I think Charizard vs. Reshiram will happen, although I think Charizard will be trolled by Reshiram, which is unfortunate given the amount of hype surrounding his return.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    We don't know that for sure. For all we know, they'll show up in the movie.
    They may show up in flashback form, but I don't expect them to appear in the flesh after this episode. Their story is done and the anime is moving in a different direction (fillers).

Gonna make a quick summary of how I think things will go down..

Reshiram is awakened, starts screaming and yelling like a child in toys r us but then gets frenzied by Colress. Now in control, Ghetsis makes his stand and starts to show off Reshi's power like Giovanni did....Ash then comes up to see what's going on, Plasma Grunts and the others attack but are completely shut down when TR and Looker come in like ninjas to protect Ash. N and the others are freed and pretty much an all out battle royale breaks out. N's sisters arrive and help out while Ash and N try to save Reshiram but unsurprisingly, they leave themselves wide open for Colress to get Pikachu, Gardevoir, and Gothitelle. Ash calls out Charizard to protect N while he saves Pikachu. Ghetsis and N do their memorable interaction from the games and somehow, through a miracle, Reshiram hears N's words and snaps out of control. Before Ash is blasted by Pikachu and Golurk, Reshiram knocks them out and destroys the Colress Machine. Ghetsis is outraged and tries to escape but is ultimately arrested by Looker and Reshiram either flies off or reverts back to the Light Stone. N and the guys say goodbye, Ash thanks TR for helping, and everyone leaves for their separate ways.

Five dollars says this is exactly what happens

But you said everything in the Opening has come true, which is false since we never saw Oshawott clashing with a Mienshao, or Boldore fighting Beartic. The Genosect Army flying through a city also didn't happen, as well as Team Plasma's Liepard Hyper Beaming a skyscraper.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    Don't give your hopes up on TRVSTP just yet, Colress could escape with TP and have a heel turn, If TRio steal that Mind control thing successfully and mail it to Giovonii and Ash will have to put an end to Team Rocket once and for all, then Team Plasma out of nowhere followed Team Rocket to Kanto and help Ash & Friends to defeat Team Rocket for good!
    I know there should be ONE MORE BW ARC AFTER DA Islands before the XY anime starts. And I think the XY anime will air a Preview in the US before it's Q1 release like what AG did in March 2003 before Fall 2003
    Care to show proof?

I've mapped out all the weeks in the other thread, so unless this final arc you're predicting is around 4 episodes long, it isn't happening.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435 LastLast