Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN14 Climax

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    I really hope that Dragonite scene isn't foreshadowing this ending with Team Plasma simply getting blasted off.
    Well it's ice beam so he's probably just freezing them so they don't escape or something.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Looking forward to the ending. I'm disappointed Zekrom didn't get to appear but at least Reshiram gets a story.

Zekrom didnt get a story Arc but it did get subplot in the beginning of the show with Ash being the Prince of truths.....

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Possessed Pikachu using Electro Ball doesn't look quite right. He looks like he's either fighting the possession or being manipulated by someone other than Colress to attack Team Plasma (Team Rocket/Looker?)
    Not necessarily, unless it's actually regarding the Team Plasma quick-shot after it. I can see Team Rocket controlling Pikachu happening though.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Not necessarily, unless it's actually regarding the Team Plasma quick-shot after it. I can see Team Rocket controlling Pikachu happening though.
    Maybe the video quality is poor, but it almost looks like his eyes are round instead of showing anger. He's also attacking in a similar way and direction to Dragonite right after him, so I'd say they're both attacking Team Plasma.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Maybe the video quality is poor, but it almost looks like his eyes are round instead of showing anger. He's also attacking in a similar way and direction to Dragonite right after him, so I'd say they're both attacking Team Plasma.
    I agree, that Blue Aura makes me think it is something else. Can it be Reshiram somehow? lol.. I think maybe after Pikachu broke out of the spell last time, maybe Pikachu won't be affected by the rays?

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    I agree, that Blue Aura makes me think it is something else. Can it be Reshiram somehow? lol.. I think maybe after Pikachu broke out of the spell last time, maybe Pikachu won't be affected by the rays?
    Pikachu is affected by the beam of angry. N gives up the white stone to let pikachu go because Ash was going to die trying to help pikachu. He did actually pass out.

Judging from the Preview, N will do something that will bring snap Reshiram out of the machine's control. If you see the scene where Ash gets chased by a Golurk, a Blue Flare hits Golurk on the back. So it's safe to say that Ghetsis will try doing something bad to Ash....

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I'm really hoping since this was written by Tomioka that we get something really good, I don't think he disappoints.

Still hoping for some good Krookodile and Charizard combination.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I'm guessing after all this, Team Rocket are going to be telling Giovanni that they supposedly took down Team Plasma and they may get promoted again by saying so... >>

Surprisingly, it'd be a first where they actually did do more but then again they did free Kyogre and team up with Looker.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I'm guessing after all this, Team Rocket are going to be telling Giovanni that they supposedly took down Team Plasma and they may get promoted again by saying so... >>

Surprisingly, it'd be a first where they actually did do more but then again they did free Kyogre and team up with Looker.
    well remember back when tr were first sent there all giovanni really wanted them to do was draw team plasma out. I think it's safe to say they've more then succeeded.

So it's not a first.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    So it's not a first.
    I think he means against Galactic all TR did was be locked up. They had a slightly larger hand against Plasma if I am understanding the point correctly.

Team Rocket trolled Team Plasma and stole the protoype information Colress had in his debut. So they have done stuff.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    Zekrom didnt get a story Arc but it did get subplot in the beginning of the show with Ash being the Prince of truths.....
    How the heck would it have worked is what I'm asking. Ash is a dimwit, so how the heck can he be the prince of truths..? Ash barely even grasps what is going on at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    I think he means against Galactic all TR did was be locked up. They had a slightly larger hand against Plasma if I am understanding the point correctly.
    Nope, he states that Team Rocket in AG helped free Kyogre, and that in DP Team Rocket fought off Galactic with Looker. Meaning that he counters his own statement in the same sentence.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Zekrom could've caused havoc across random places in Unova before Ash made it to the league, for example.

Me and my countless of plot ideas that would've made BW memorable...I think.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Ness - Complete!

I think it definitely would have all gone better if Zekrom, N and Plasma appeared in season 1, with Reshiram, N and Neo Plasma appearing in season 2 as they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    I think it definitely would have all gone better if Zekrom, N and Plasma appeared in season 1, with Reshiram, N and Neo Plasma appearing in season 2 as they are now.
    This arc would most likelly not happen if the first one happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I don't know...they found a way to make it work in the games. The anime has far more creative liberties
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Really? Season 1 is based on BW and season 2 is based on B2W2. If the writers were good they'd consider adapting both game plots in this situation at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    How the heck would it have worked is what I'm asking. Ash is a dimwit, so how the heck can he be the prince of truths..? Ash barely even grasps what is going on at the moment!

Nope, he states that Team Rocket in AG helped free Kyogre, and that in DP Team Rocket fought off Galactic with Looker. Meaning that he counters his own statement in the same sentence.
    Prince of Ideals to be exact since Zekrom only notices those with powerful ideals. Ash isn't that ignorant seeing as he's already showed us he can produce a good plan to get out of any situation. He was able to understand the whole Galactic, Magma, and Aqua conspiracies and he was the first to fully grasp the whole Guardian thing in Pokemon 2000 so I think he could have been able to understand that Zekrom chose him as a hero like Slowking did. It's just the way the current writers portrayed Ash throughout BW that makes the idea sound illogical.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Prince of Ideals to be exact since Zekrom only notices those with powerful ideals. Ash isn't that ignorant seeing as he's already showed us he can produce a good plan to get out of any situation. He was able to understand the whole Galactic, Magma, and Aqua conspiracies and he was the first to fully grasp the whole Guardian thing in Pokemon 2000 so I think he could have been able to understand that Zekrom chose him as a hero like Slowking did. It's just the way the current writers portrayed Ash throughout BW that makes the idea sound illogical.
    Thanks i couldnt remember if zekrom was truths or ideals.... also, Ash is dense yes but if you notice its towards the opposite sex. Ash wont notice when girl x hits on him or kisses his cheek but if your trying to destroy the world or hurt pokemon he is there and he is angry. Ash has been a major reason all the evil syndicates save for TR are gone he also saves legandries and towns like he gets paid to do it.Ash is dumb with girls not his sense of justice.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    Really? Season 1 is based on BW and season 2 is based on B2W2. If the writers were good they'd consider adapting both game plots in this situation at least.
    Well if not for the *certain* canceled episodes, i bet we would have seen N with different behaviour (Actually being more of a stalker than friend to Ash) and Ghetsis in his BW1 outfit.

But Pepsi is right. We would have a Team Plasma focused episodes, but there would be probably no season named "Episode N". We would just get Plasma episodes along with other adventures of Ash.

So I'm guessing N will try to calm down Reshiram while its in control by Colress, to show off his abilities or Ash will try to break Colress's machine.

Anyway, I'm just hoping Colress's machine breaks 'cause it looks like he's controlling every Pokemon he sees! DX

Electro Ball!

So I'm guessing N will try to calm down Reshiram while its in control by Colress, to show off his abilities or Ash will try to break Colress's machine.

Anyway, I'm just hoping Colress's machine breaks 'cause it looks like he's controlling every Pokemon he sees! DX
    Colress's machine will definitely be destroy in the Climax and also most likely by Pikachu since it's usually him in these types of episodes.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    Colress's machine will definitely be destroy in the Climax and also most likely by Pikachu since it's usually him in these types of episodes.
    Yeah, I guess. I just realized that now actually, lol but isn't Colress controlling Pikachu too?! I'm not sure how that's going to work, unless Ash calls out to Pikachu again.

I'm a little surprised that there's not much talk with Reshiram appearing here though... :/

Electro Ball!

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast