Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN14 Climax

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I take every episode with the word Vs. in the title with a grain of salt. Battling is almost non-existent in those episodes or only plays a short role.
    There must be some other meaning for it in Japan that I'm not aware of. In the Special/Adventures manga, all the Japanese chapter titles are "Vs. [pokemon of the chapter]" even if there's no fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisa180 View Post
    Wait, wait. I'm confused. There's this kerfuffle about these 'episodes,' yet I see nothing on Serebii about it. All of Corocoro has leaked by now (I think) where this 'scan' is supposed to have come from. Do we have absolute confirmation that this is real?
    If I'm not mistaken, Serebii is waiting for the three missing episodes between Charizard and Ash vs N, before putting up the episode titles of the climax episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    There must be some other meaning for it in Japan that I'm not aware of. In the Special/Adventures manga, all the Japanese chapter titles are "Vs. [pokemon of the chapter]" even if there's no fight.
    Well I think it just means "opposing force" not necessarily opponent that you battle or fight.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Well I think it just means "opposing force" not necessarily opponent that you battle or fight.
    Even opposing force is a pretty strong word for a few chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by santiago2602 View Post
    Ok.. but no Snivy, Oshawott or boldore evolution? .-.
    not a smart idea to bring up the wotter evolving xP its never going to happen

Thanks for the answers!

I can't believe episode N is ending so soon. I feel a bit trolled now...
    Black FC: 3267 5205 0299

Oh man i thought it would last a bit more. Oh well, good to see some nice battles will happen, really can't wait for this

Quote Originally Posted by Alisa180 View Post
    Thanks for the answers!

I can't believe episode N is ending so soon. I feel a bit trolled now...
    Let's face it, though. If it went on any longer, it would probably end up ruined. The star that shines brightest is all the more glorious for its brevity.

I just hope this conclusion is well written, and satisfying...not abrupt and anti-climatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I just hope this conclusion is well written, and satisfying...not abrupt and anti-climatic.
    I think out of the four a maximum of 2 will be possible and at least one from the latter group.

I'm judt glad charizard is staying after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    It's getting three episodes, it better be..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Don't get me wrong, I think this climax will good but it's just that it could have been better if episode N wasn't be so short.

I don't think this will necessarily be the end of it for Episode N. BW2 stuff could always be adapted if they wanted, but it seems probable this is the end. I don't mind as long as the Plasma episodes are written as up to scratch as the first N episode and the Akuroma's debut.

Stay on topic

Let's try to keep the discussion related to the actual episodes. Discussing Best Wishes as a whole doesn't belong here really. Discussing unaired episodes that aren't part of this thread also doesn't really belong here, they have their own thread. Discussing future events as well, doesn't really belong here, there is a thread to discuss what happens next after these episodes.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

This still will not be just the beginning because somehow the movie will connect with the anime, otherwise, this much out Deoxys in commercial sales, that means going out in the movie!
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/2qvv2b7.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Pokémon Smash 03-03-2013:

So right now I'm kind of hoping that a Zekrom-powered Pikachu will beat Reshiram. Zekrom weakened Pikachu at the beginning of Best Wishes, so it would be cool to see him power Pikachu up at the end to defeat Reshiram. It would be coming full circle and would be pretty cool. But that's just me wishing and they already did that kind of thing during the last Meloetta episode with the powered-up electroball.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

well the last title mentions truth and ideals so I'm hoping BOTH pokemon that symbolize those two things are making an appearance, meaning i hope zekrom comes and maybe battles alongside ash? Meh i think that'd take too much explanation and i don't think they'd want to go through all that when the focus is on reshiram.
    Friends are family you choose

I'm certain that this isn't TP's end.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

-sigh- Like i said climax DOES NOT mean ending. It means were all the exciting bits happen. so there's going to be something afterwards.
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    -sigh- Like i said climax DOES NOT mean ending. It means were all the exciting bits happen. so there's going to be something afterwards.
    No, there isn't. It says 'conclusion of episode N'.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    No, there isn't. It says 'conclusion of episode N'.
    Yeah, it's the end of Episode N, but is it the end of Team Plasma? That's what I'm interested in right now.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

Quote Originally Posted by Akuroma View Post
    Yeah, it's the end of Episode N, but is it the end of Team Plasma? That's what I'm interested in right now.
    Maybe not. I was under the impression that Episode N would cover N's relationship with Zekrom, Reshiram and Ghetsis. The whole idea of Genesect and Team Plasma vs Team Rocket isn't really much to do with him.

Except that there is no reason why the writers would be in such a hurry to remove N from the show if they intended to keep covering Team Plasma afterwards. The Genesect army will get their role/cameo in Episode N itself, as confirmed by CoroCoro.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    LOL 'Climax' is a translation from NOTHING. lolipiece just put that down because he felt like it.

If Episode N is ending this early, it just goes to show that the writers just don't care for this anime anymore...again.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    If Episode N is ending this early, it just goes to show that the writers just don't care for this anime anymore...again.
    It's our fault for assuming Episode N would last till September when nothing suggested that. By April 18th, the opening sequence will have covered everything, making it redundant beyond that.

We'll probably get a new opening starting April 25th.

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast