Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN14 Climax

Yeah, we should have known this was going to be short when we started hearing how close together the non-filler episodes were. And they're getting a decent amount of episodes so really it's nothing to get worked up over. Actually, if you look at it Episode N is about as long as most regular anime seasons.

Anyways, if Zekrom doesn't show up, how on earth will the do the whole truth vs ideals?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Remember we still have Kyurme to cover with, so I don't think Team Plasma will go just yet nether N as well.
    We never know how the first climax of BW will turn out it might just be the first part with Reshirem and then later Zekrom and Kyurem.
    Besides Glaciate was not shown in the anime yet minus the first Teaser of the Keldeo. Kyurem didn't use Glaciate AT ALL in the movie it was just Freeze Shock & Ice Burn that Kyurem used on The Swords of Justice Pokémon. And unlike Team Galactic's final battle where Dialga & Palkia were only needed by Cyrus to destroy the Universe and can only be stopped by the Lake Trio with the help of Ash, Dawn, and Brock, Kyurem was important in BW2 and Ghestis knew this dragon was more powerful than the other Truth & Ideals Dragons. And even after the final battle with Ghestis, Team Plasma just like in BW2 where you find them at the P2 Lab all thinking in remorse and saw how evil Ghestis really was. So I think Team Plasma might turn good especially if there's going to be a Return of Giovonni to Unova to finish the Meteonite Operation where they now have to protect Unova put an end to Team Plasma. I wonder if Team Plasma wants something best for their Genesect projects if they are going to appear in the movie trying to rescue the Genesect army from falling into the hands of Team Rocket... I don't know, I'm just not giving up on the TRVSTP thing it will happen just not taking place between the Desert resort & Ash's 3rd Unova Gym Battle.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    Remember we still have Kyurme to cover with, so I don't think Team Plasma will go just yet nether N as well.
    We never know how the first climax of BW will turn out it might just be the first part with Reshirem and then later Zekrom and Kyurem.
    Besides Glaciate was not shown in the anime yet minus the first Teaser of the Keldeo. Kyurem didn't use Glaciate AT ALL in the movie it was just Freeze Shock & Ice Burn that Kyurem used on The Swords of Justice Pokémon. And unlike Team Galactic's final battle where Dialga & Palkia were only needed by Cyrus to destroy the Universe and can only be stopped by the Lake Trio with the help of Ash, Dawn, and Brock, Kyurem was important in BW2 and Ghestis knew this dragon was more powerful than the other Truth & Ideals Dragons. And even after the final battle with Ghestis, Team Plasma just like in BW2 where you find them at the P2 Lab all thinking in remorse and saw how evil Ghestis really was. So I think Team Plasma might turn good especially if there's going to be a Return of Giovonni to Unova to finish the Meteonite Operation where they now have to protect Unova put an end to Team Plasma. I wonder if Team Plasma wants something best for their Genesect projects if they are going to appear in the movie trying to rescue the Genesect army from falling into the hands of Team Rocket... I don't know, I'm just not giving up on the TRVSTP thing it will happen just not taking place between the Desert resort & Ash's 3rd Unova Gym Battle.
    Um, hello? We had an entire movie about it last year.

Why would Kyurem show up? It's a third version legend, and those never get to appear.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Um, hello? We had an entire movie about it last year.

Why would Kyurem show up? It's a third version legend, and those never get to appear.
    They never appear because most of the time, the villain plot has already started way before the third version came out... This time, the villain plot didn't even begin until the sequels were out.

Hence, there's a valid difference.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I don't feel like a Kyurem story could add much after a movie and N/Reshiram doing their parts.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    I don't feel like a Kyurem story could add much after a movie and N/Reshiram doing their parts.
    Sure it could. But I doubt our writers could pull it off

Even though I want it to happen, I somehow doubt it will, because I don't know how it'll fit in. Maybe it can. I don't know, so I'll try not to think it'll happen this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    They never appear because most of the time, the villain plot has already started way before the third version came out... This time, the villain plot didn't even begin until the sequels were out.

Rayquaza and Giratina would've been incredibly easy to add to the plot even if the plot was started before the writers knowing that they play such a role in Emerald and Platinum. They basically just appear at the climax to put a stop to everything and that's it. Kyurem's a bit more complicated.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Doesn't look like Zekrom isn't appearing. I hope he is appearing but is being kept a secret, he hasn't been seen since the first Best Wishes episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Doesn't look like Zekrom isn't appearing. I hope he is appearing but is being kept a secret, he hasn't been seen since the first Best Wishes episode.
    There's no such thing as keeping secrets in Japan...they love spoiling things ahead of time. Don't expect Zekrom to appear during Episode N because the poster for this saga and the opening sequence only feature Reshiram.

As of right now we have two reasons why Zekrom could appear without it being ridiculous speculation.

1 - Ash met Zekrom at the start of BW, N met Reshiram. They're both opposites in their beliefs and thus the anime is already following the games story.
    2 - The title of one of the episodes mentions Truth (Reshiram) AND Ideals (Zekrom). I doubt they'd mention it for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    2 - The title of one of the episodes mentions Truth (Reshiram) AND Ideals (Zekrom). I doubt they'd mention it for no reason.
    The title says "Reshiram vs. N! Beyond Truth and Ideals!

So no, I don't think Zekrom will appear. Maybe after Episode N though.

To be honest if i was zekrom I wouldnt want to help any of "our heroes" in BW.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

Er, no. Pokemon Platinum came out an entire year before DP's finale. So there's no real reason why it couldn't show up other than they just didn't have it appear.

The AG team finale plays this straight, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    As of right now we have two reasons why Zekrom could appear without it being ridiculous speculation.

1 - Ash met Zekrom at the start of BW, N met Reshiram. They're both opposites in their beliefs and thus the anime is already following the games story.
    Ash and Zekrom only met for like five seconds though; I doubt that was enough time for them to form a bond or an understanding. However, I would rather have Zekrom team up with Ash against Reshiram than what we're getting instead (Ash with Charizard). Like I said before, the final episodes of Episode N should mirror the games, but for whatever reason the writers brought back Charizard and pretty much laughed in Zekrom's face.

I'm pretty sure Zekrom will show. They brought an event from the first episode of BW back into relevance for some reason. I fell they wouldn't mention Ash's encounter with Zekrom if they weren't going to use it for something.

Edit: I still have my suspicions about Charizard beating Reshiram.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I'm pretty sure Zekrom will show. They brought an event from the first episode of BW back into relevance for some reason. I fell they wouldn't mention Ash's encounter with Zekrom if they weren't going to use it for something.
    It would be pretty much pointless to do that and not show Zekrom. I hope it'll show as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    It would be pretty much pointless to do that and not show Zekrom. I hope it'll show as well.
    Nah it should show up in the Kyurem plot that happens after Reshiram kicks our hero's collective butts and move on to episode K.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Nah it should show up in the Kyurem plot that happens after Reshiram kicks our hero's collective butts and move on to episode K.
    I kind of wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened. Just excluding the butt kicking part.

If Zekrom is gonna appear, it will be after Episode N, not during.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I kind of wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened. Just excluding the butt kicking part.
    Well no our heroes need to be burned with the fires of truth during episode N so they have something to bolster their ideals. Except Charizard Cilan can use his shadow traid genjutsu skills to steal him and fly away, saving them both.

Well no our heroes need to be burned with the fires of truth during episode N so they have something to bolster their ideals. Except Charizard Cilan can use his shadow traid genjutsu skills to steal him and fly away, saving them both.
    ....What? And The Strition Trio aren't the Shadow Triad

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    ....What? And The Strition Trio aren't the Shadow Triad
    Do you ever get tired of being a wet blanket?

I am simply stating my thoughts on what will happen. Oh wait I think I'll just say the things we know are there

Ash is there
    Pikachu is there
    N is there
    Iris is there
    Reshiram is there.

I am simply stating my thoughts on what will happen. Oh wait I think I'll just say the things we know are there

Ash is there
    Pikachu is there
    N is there
    Iris is there
    Reshiram is there.
    I am not a wet blanket.

Ash is there
    Pikachu is there
    N is there
    Iris is there
    Reshiram is there.
    And characters will fight.

(at least, that's what I think)
    岩根雅明=♡

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast