Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you expect after the Episode N 3 - Parter?

Default What do you expect after the Episode N 3 - Parter?

So, another tournament? Final battles with rivals? Cilan and Iris development?

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Hopefully a tournament, Satoshi going back to Kanto with enough time before the next region starts so we can have a lab episode.

I expect another Tournament, Filler Episodes and build up towards Mewtwo and Genesect.

Fillers, fillers, fillers. That's all there will be. That's how it has always been.

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

booooring fillers
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I wouldn't be so sure about this thread. Maybe this is just part one of the adventure.

Remember TP was in Castelia as well! and I doubt they will do that as well in 4 eps or so.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Maybe Sinnoh BAttle Frontier? *crosses finger*

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    Fillers, fillers, fillers. That's all there will be. That's how it has always been.
    Not like we have many fillers in BW, so the always been migth not apply.

They will have like 15 episodes only, if they make a tournament and a lab episode or two in those 15 episodes most of it is probably not going to be filler if the fillers are fun I don't have much of a problem with it unless its pure filler which migth bore us out.

I'll comment on the 4th to last post here, not including mine.

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    Best Wishes hardly has fillers and with like 4 or 5 months? I doubt they'll all be fillers. They could do one final tournament for Ash to win.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I'm going to place money on Ash goes back home and he finds all his friends there
    These two songs describe me well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE (Top Gun- Danger zone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osuhlptx0J8 (Rascal Flatts- Life is a Highway)

Quote Originally Posted by Greatemboar View Post
    I'm going to place money on Ash goes back home and he finds all his friends there
    Can't do that for 15 episodes, also the friends that will most likelly be there would be Kenji, Takeshi and Kasumi and if he invited them to see his pokemon/country Dent and Iris.

No...no...no more tournaments ever again.

I'm done with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Can't do that for 15 episodes, also the friends that will most likelly be there would be Kenji, Takeshi and Kasumi and if he invited them to see his pokemon/country Dent and Iris.
    15 episodes?

You do know that Pokémon X & Y are coming out in October?

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    15 episodes?

You do know that Pokémon X & Y are coming out in October?
    Didn't do the math myself but didnt people say we had like 30-32 episodes at most? 15-17 should be whats left after this 14 episodes.

Fair enough PWT or another club battle tournament

Didn't do the math myself but didnt people say we had like 30-32 episodes at most? 15-17 should be whats left after this 14 episodes.
    Well if you count the days on the calender it leaves like 24-25 episodes depending from when Best Wishes concludes and the games are released.

So, it's definitely more than 15.

I hope there'll be some tie-ups with the rival. Final battle vs Trip, final battle vs Bianca, final battles vs Virgil with Wifi whatever eevee.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Yeah, I want an episode dedicated to Iris/Langley and an episode for Cilan/Cabernet.

Remember the Dub season title Adventures in Unova! they are still sticking there. Maybe a WT Senior cup will happen with Cheren and some side characters appearing!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

I could see another tournament with all the rivals, Ash vs Kotetsu in the Semis before going into face Virgils new eeveelution in the finals.

Probably something to do with Cilan & Iris' rivalries.

Georgia vs Iris (hopefully Axew vs Beartic)
    Burgundy vs Cilan (hopefully a tie, where Burgundy let's go of her anger)

A Striaton ep would be nice, Ash & Cilan teaming against Chili & Cress. Plus hopefully a Stunfisk outbreak

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    No...no...no more tournaments ever again.

I'm done with them.
    What do you suggest then?

Well if you count the days on the calender it leaves like 24-25 episodes depending from when Best Wishes concludes and the games are released.

So, it's definitely more than 15.
    Yeah counted them by myself now and there is definetly more then 30 and it depends on if the game comes out in the first week of October or last even, I guess so we have time for more stuff, hopefully we have no breaks besides the movie special and pre movie break to give Naruto a double episode.

I'm really hoping for a return to Kanto and some kind of tournament, I also would like to see Dent and Satoshi rematching the Twins.

Also I guess it drops the episode N name after the arc ends and goes back to being BWS 2 only and we migth yet another opening, there is still hope for Combee \0/ actually the next arc will be about it imo.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 12th February 2013 at 1:04 PM.

Well just looked up black and white episode 112 guess who will return?

Holy crap, I just realized something.

We'll most likely get a new OP and ED after this episode N is over with. Lol.

Holy crap, I just realized something.

We'll most likely get a new OP and ED after this episode N is over with. Lol.
    Yup and now I'm looking forward even more for the arc after episode N(if it really does end there), that Pokemon kids set with Typhlosion and Salamence makes me thing good things migth come in the next arc , Iris getting a Bagon would be cool since Axew is finally showing he is useful in this arc(while still starting crap all the time) and a Typhlosion appearing and battling would be cool.

If Plasma is going to be out of the picture already then I guess the PWT would be something for Ash to do. Given his backtracking through Unova they could even hold it in Driftveil like in the games.

They did say the anime will tie into the movie too. So either Episode N will leave hints that Genesect is out there somewhere planning something, or they'll start building up a little bit of Mewtwo and Genesect stuff here.

Though ultimately it's hard to say what they're going to do. Gen V took a lot of interesting turns.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast