Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you expect after the Episode N 3 - Parter?

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Th only think that I want is a fierce full battle with Trip, in particular, and Bianca.
    Didn't you hear? Full battles are prohibited in Unova.

As are Rotation Battles, and the seemingly dead Triple Battles.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Ash's Pikachu was in the December and January Calendars.
    Pikachu is on everything lol

He doesn't count.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Didn't you hear? Full battles are prohibited in Unova.

As are Rotation Battles, and the seemingly dead Triple Battles.
    Herhem. So what is this ?
    Trip then appears at the entrance of the Battle Club, requesting a Full Battle.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    I think he means we never actually got to see a full battle. We know full battles exist in Unova. Ash and Cameron were supposed to have a full battle and Dino and Virgil had a full battle as well as other people during the Top 8 of the League onward.

What I want to happen since I don't see much a point in speculating what will.

-Iris and Cilan get conclusions to their respective rivalries.
    -Iris catches another Dragon.
    -Burgundy and Georgia get 2-3 episodes a piece for battles.
    -Triple Tag Battle
    -Rotation Battle
    -Ash and Cilan VS. Subway Bosses, rematch. Pansage is evolved and battles alongside Pignite and wins. Klingklang & Haxorus are used.
    -Axew evolves.
    -One last tournament, Bianca, Virgil, Cheren, Stephan, and Cameron are in it. Ash beats Bianca, Iris beats Cheren, Cilan beats Stephan, Ash beats Cameron, Ash faces off against Virgil in the finals and wins.
    -Benga appears. That guy has an interesting personality and I could see him and Iris becoming friends with both being wild and crap.
    -WhiteTreehollow and Black Skyscraper.
    -White Forest and Black City.
    -Snivy evolves and we maybe learn about her past and she grows past needing Attract.
    -Palpitoad evolves.
    -Emolga VS. Snivy, Axew VS. Scraggy, Dragonite VS. Charizard, Pansage VS. Axew(Simisage VS. Fraxure)
    -Scraggy evolves maybe.
    -Dragonite's past is touched upon as indicated by Drayden that he had a very interesting past.
    -Iris VS. Drayden rematch 4 on 4, Iris ties or wins. Excadrill knocks out Haxorus, Dragonite ties/beats Druddigon/Flygon, Fraxure/Axew knocks out Druddigon/Flygon. Emolga is used as fodder against Drayden's first Pokemon, Zwelious I guess.
    -Cilan's Connoisseur exam involves a 3 on 3 battle to see if he's worthy of being an S-Rank. He barely wins and is promoted to S-Rank.
    -Cilan is given an Egg as a gift, it hatches into a Purrloin and Cilan loves it and is instinctively over his Purrloin racism.
    -Trip returns, full battle, Ash wins. Trip heads to Kanto. Serperior and Pikachu knock each other unconscious at the beginning of the battle. Trip's male Unfezant and Ash's Unfezant battle and Unfezant wins due to having superior speed according to the Pokedex. Last battle is against Chandelure and Oshawott.
    -Jessie's Woobat and Frillish evolve.

-Elektross, Elektrik, Mienshao, Victini, Simipour, Whimisicott, Sigilyph, Cofagrigus, Reuniclus line, Jellicent, Klingkang family all get some prominent appearance.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 15th February 2013 at 6:39 PM.

I think I am hallucinating.. no japanese names XD

I kniw charizard will stay past it to the movie, nothing else now.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post

-Triple Tag Battle
    -Rotation Battle
    -Ash and Cilan VS. Subway Bosses, rematch. Pansage is evolved and battles alongside Pignite and wins. Klingklang & Haxorus are used.
    -Axew evolves.
    -One last tournament, Bianca, Virgil, Cheren, Stephan, and Cameron are in it. Ash beats Bianca, Iris beats Cheren, Cilan beats Stephan, Ash beats Cameron, Ash faces off against Virgil in the finals and wins.
    -Benga appears. That guy has an interesting personality and I could see him and Iris becoming friends with both being wild and crap.
    -Snivy evolves and we maybe learn about her past and she grows past needing Attract.
    -Palpitoad evolves.
    -Emolga VS. Snivy, Axew VS. Scraggy, Dragonite VS. Charizard, Pansage VS. Axew(Simisage VS. Fraxure)
    -Scraggy evolves maybe.
    -Dragonite's past is touched upon as indicated by Drayden that he had a very interesting past.
    -Iris VS. Drayden rematch 4 on 4, Iris ties or wins. Excadrill knocks out Haxorus, Dragonite ties/beats Druddigon/Flygon, Fraxure/Axew knocks out Druddigon/Flygon. Emolga is used as fodder against Drayden's first Pokemon, Zwelious I guess.
    -Cilan's Connoisseur exam involves a 3 on 3 battle to see if he's worthy of being an S-Rank. He barely wins and is promoted to S-Rank.
    -Cilan is given an Egg as a gift, it hatches into a Purrloin and Cilan loves it and is instinctively over his Purrloin racism.
    -Trip returns, full battle, Ash wins. Trip heads to Kanto. Serperior and Pikachu knock each other unconscious at the beginning of the battle. Trip's male Unfezant and Ash's Unfezant battle and Unfezant wins due to having superior speed according to the Pokedex. Last battle is against Chandelure and Oshawott.

-Elektross, Elektrik, Mienshao, Victini, Simipour, Whimisicott, Sigilyph, Cofagrigus, Reuniclus line, Jellicent, Klingkang family all get some prominent appearance.
    Wow.. That's.. A lot
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I definitely don't want them to leave Unova. There is so many things that need to be developed and "put to bed" this saga, that I hope the next few months does this.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    I definitely don't want them to leave Unova. There is so many things that need to be developed and "put to bed" this saga, that I hope the next few months does this.
    i don't think there is time for them to leave unova really.There definatly not enough time to introduce a new anime exclusive area.So the options are basically somewhere Ash has already been like kanto or stay in unova.But even a trip back to kanto seems mildly problematic for iris and maybe even for cilan. So i think whatever they do it will be unova based.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post

-Triple Tag Battle
    -Rotation Battle
    -Axew evolves.
    -Palpitoad evolves.
    -Scraggy evolves maybe.

Love this.. In terms of Ash Vs. Trip, I was hoping that would be some sort of battle to have in a tournament, unless they battle on their own just to finish their rivalry. I agree with Serperior and Pikachu knocking each other out at the beginning, just because they already had a long battle. I'd like Krookdile, Unfezant, Snivy/Servine, Pignite, or Oshawott/Palpitoad for that battle.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Black City/White Forest is what I'm expecting. Then we'll probably see some of the rivals as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Black City/White Forest is what I'm expecting. Then we'll probably see some of the rivals as well.
    I can see this. They can have a tournament in the black skyscraper/ White tree hollow. It would be a way to tie up the remaining rivals, introduce Benga, and give Ash his big win for the saga.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I can see this. They can have a tournament in the black skyscraper/ White tree hollow. It would be a way to tie up the remaining rivals, introduce Benga, and give Ash his big win for the saga.
    Not to mention beat up a Latios and a Latias.

Charizard gets dumped back into charcific valley

''World Tournament Unova Cup'' !
    A League-like Tournament with full battle.
    Any Trainer with 8 badge's from any region can participate in this Tournament.
    Kotetsu reappear and face Ash in a full battle . This type he has a 6th Pokemon.
    But Ash pawned him with one less Pokemon .
    A Trainer with Gen VI Pokemon and face Ash in final.
    Ash learned about the Gen VI region .
    This is my POSITIVE PREDICTION Which will never come true !

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Charizard gets dumped back into charcific valley
    You are speculating, right? Because we don't know yet what will happen to him after TP arc ends. However, I think Charizard will stay till the movie airs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    You are speculating, right? Because we don't know yet what will happen to him after TP arc ends. However, I think Charizard will stay till the movie airs.
    No he will be dumped at one time afterwards. He may stay til the movie then the writers will send him packing because they don't like Ash being powerful

I really just want Cilan andd burgandy "Rivalry" to be over with and Iris and georgia to end there rivalry.. o and ash to win something besides a gym battle this season

I expect: a tournament that Ash wins, for God's sake. That is all. Well, and rivalry endings, but that's about it xD

Vodor is back Hadn't seen him in a while xD

After Episode N, I can see a small tournament that lasts till June. After all of that stuff, I can see the whole Team Rocket versus Team Plasma take shape. This is just speculation.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

April 25: We'll know the next goal
    May: Fillers & Nimbasa City ---> Rematch at Battle Subway? Palpitoad with Crustle VS Chandelure with Eelektross please D:
    June: Episodes for Burgundy and Georgia, maybe Bel and filler
    July: Genesect & Team Plasma's last episode. Evolution for Palpitoad or Scraggy
    August: Sommelier Exam (?)
    September: Last Event/Tournament for 5 episodes ---> Ash wins (?) I expect it could be in Black City/White Forest or a mixed Gray City (Black Buildings, A big White three)
    October: Bye bye Iris, then return to Kanto with Cilan maybe

Maybe all of Ash's old friends come to Unova for a tournament?

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    If that were to happen, then it'll have to be something big, like the Pokemon World Tournament. :/

Inb4 that's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    That has as much chance as Max appearing out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    That has as much chance as Max appearing out of nowhere.
    Or misty showing up with her gyarados Ecolved and says since it demolished the gym after doing so she can travel again.

No more tournaments. Ash can't win anyways.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast