Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you expect after the Episode N 3 - Parter?

I think at this point either palpitoad or scraggy will evolve by the end of best wishes 2, most likely in either one final small tournament, or in some typical inspirational episode where they see their future evolution do something.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I think that the XY series will start in Japan some weeks before the games are released in Japan. And the post-N saga will last less than it's expected because:

After Episode N ends, there isn't too much to do to promote the actual series on Best Wishes with the exception of the farewells of Iris and Cilan* , the resolution of thei rivalries of Burgundy and Georgia and how Ash will transport his reserves to Kanto. This is different than ha in Sinnoh where we have 8 months where we have a Grand Festival, a Gym Battle, a Pokemon league and the departures in 20 episodes.
    *If he leaves.

The question is:
    What could happen in the last episodes before XY starts?

First, I think that the events of the movie is happening just after the N's Climax. The "anime movie teaser" won't air too soon if the movie isn't happening in the canon until July. This could be one of the consequences of the international release. (There will be events attacked to the film (I know Nintendo) and the events need to be out before XY is in the US). The US could see the movie in August.

1- A Chroniches style season (in Best Wishes time slot). For one time, I see this happening, but there will be Ash's episodes between them. But with various things: there will have anything that a normal episodes has in timing (opening?, ending?, dare- da, Live Caster/movie promotion, ...). It could feature the older main character oif the show (Mainly), specially who left later in the show, the BW Rivals, Paul and Team Rocket (Mainly).

1B- A Dawn's miniseries. I see them doing a series of Dawn's episode to spacer thing up until Pokemon XY. I personally take caution if she somehows gets a Gen VI pokemon to her because that means that Dawn is doing Gen VI promotion. And I aren'0t sure that the writers intentions of a character with Piplup (and his merch) in it. It could be in kanto and feature Brock and May?
    Also, Ash's episodes.

2. A PWT Tournament. It will be 3vs3, of the main cast only Ash will take part of it, Ash will use the reserves, and the rivals will be CotD and Ash's rivals. Ash can win a tournament in Best Wishes and many people would stop complaining about Ash being a loser. And episodes for Iris and Cilan (I predict only 1 Cilan's episode, thanks Season 2)

3. Other things who I don0t have the idea. Like the Benga showdown, for example.

I am hoping for a tournament.

I am hoping for a tournament.where ash beats trip/kotetsu

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    I like Iris so much more, so I am happy she has gotten a lot more focus. Maybe it is because Cilan's character doesn't really have a need much more development wise, except maybe someone who is a challenge for him, Burgundy interaction, S class rank challenge, and maybe some other challenge for him.
    Iris isn't really getting all that much development, Dragonite is. I'm still not seeign Axew and Emonga being used at all. And for all we know, Excadrill won't be used unless it's something major, so it's really kind of weird when you think about it.

An entire tournament devoted to Ash's Palpitoad? No thanks. I'm not here for another tournament, especially not one that would only serve to glorify another one of Ash's Pokemon. Also, Ash winning the tournament wouldn't really make up for all his previous losses in BW in my opinion. I know people have been looking forward to seeing Ash win a big tournament, but at this point I personally can't be bothered to care about Ash's progress or lack thereof. :x
    I agree that this wouldn't work. But what about what happened in the clubplosion? Scraggy was being used all the time, so was Excadrill and some others. Mabe if they do a Don tornament with water, then maybe it could work. But just like you said, that would be boring.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I agree that this wouldn't work. But what about what happened in the clubplosion? Scraggy was being used all the time, so was Excadrill and some others. Mabe if they do a Don tornament with water, then maybe it could work. But just like you said, that would be boring.
    Yeah a one Pokemon only tourney wouldn't work for a final tournament. Unless they used some main character like Poke like Pikachu or Charizard. But I wouldn't like that. We need a lot of variety and showing from Ash and more than 1 vs 1's.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

In my opinion, I'd love to see a Senior Cup arc at Black City... I'd love to see Ash's Charizard defeating Tobias' Latios in the finals, but I guess I'd better not said this.

This is Dragonite. If you think that Dragonite is better then & then copy and paste this into your signature. Started by misunderstoodhero.

-------------------------------------

My Fave Duel - Atem VS Raphael II (YGO! DM Episode 174 -176)

Quote Originally Posted by hustenapfel View Post
    In my opinion, I'd love to see a Senior Cup arc at Black City... I'd love to see Ash's Charizard defeating Tobias' Latios in the finals, but I guess I'd better not said this.
    The first part I want, the second part, I don't know. xD

I kinda have a feeling (not saying it will since it is a long shot) but that they will just start X and Y early in Japan at least so by October it would reach the USA. I would have no issue with them doing this but part of me feels we might get ash going to Kanto and end up getting Kanto based eps filler or canon. I would not mind an arc where Ash does things around Kanto but it is really him and not a group. I mean he could visit and help out past friends since BW has felt so much like Kanto it would be cool to see some old school people like AJ and Giselle and heck even the Samurai guy with the Marowack. Either those things would be fine with me

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Yeah a one Pokemon only tourney wouldn't work for a final tournament. Unless they used some main character like Poke like Pikachu or Charizard. But I wouldn't like that. We need a lot of variety and showing from Ash and more than 1 vs 1's.
    I don't want Dragonite or Charizard hogging up the final tournament either. I want his other Unova shafted pokemon to get the wins. Make Georgia be able to beat Iris for once so that she can train and make Cilan rethink his training so that he can go somewhere else. Anything is better than what happened in the Junior tournament. Hopefully they'll give the character variable pokemon to use.

My ideal battle ever!

I reply your poist from the XY thread because it is BW.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    The rest of BW is probably going to be about Ash and a final tournament. I don't see Iris/Cilan getting much screentime, and I doubt any other character would appear. I'm even doubting that any of the BW rivals will show up one last time.
    Three things:
    Piplup has sscheduled merchandise for May and July in "important" sets, one related to I love Eevee and the other with movie pokemon.
    There's another collection for September with Croagunk on it. The first pokemon that I expect in a Brock's cameo is Croagunk.
    Lucario still has merchandise.
    The movie appears to be in Unova dn not on delayed timeline because somebody is probaly catching Sableye.

If there's a tournament, it could be:

PWT Option A: Older and Current Gym Leaders. And I see in it Brock and although I don't hold my breath, Misty.

PWT Option B: Ash's Rivals* witht he exception of Virgil (whose name in English is the same) because he's already Champion.

A mix of the two: The best option.*
    *I laugh if Paul and Bianca are in the same place in those episodes. Because the probaulityin my opinion it would is Bianca > Cameron > Paul > Trip > Gary > Stephan Barry.

A normal tournament like the Don Tournaments.

A Pokemon Contest during three episodes: The 1st problem is thinking that Dawn won't be on it is almost impossible. Not to only that, But May CAN return. And if the two happens at the time, I dont see Ash taking part of it.

Yeah, we have older character OR current rivals IF there's a tournament at the end.

And if Ash takes part of it, expect Charizard/Lizardon winning here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokatsu View Post
    I kinda have a feeling (not saying it will since it is a long shot) but that they will just start X and Y early in Japan at least so by October it would reach the USA. I would have no issue with them doing this but part of me feels we might get ash going to Kanto and end up getting Kanto based eps filler or canon. I would not mind an arc where Ash does things around Kanto but it is really him and not a group. I mean he could visit and help out past friends since BW has felt so much like Kanto it would be cool to see some old school people like AJ and Giselle and heck even the Samurai guy with the Marowack. Either those things would be fine with me
    We know that the movie won't take place un til Sableye is captured. Difficult to Ash leave Unova before July.

Although it's possible to debut XY before the games come out, it won't be until late-August at the earliest.

Another thing is Gen VI promotion. And this could start as soon as CoroCoro reveals anything in March or April. I'm honestly surprised if a Gen VIO pokemon hasn't appeared in BW.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 4th March 2013 at 7:01 PM.

I'm just thinking it might be just be a tournament like some people already mentioned. Maybe with older characters, I don't know who they may bring back or even if they may consider it but it would be nice if there is a final tournament it should go out with a bang. And a good one at that.

Its probably going to be an Ash solo tournament so he can win something, probably against major Elite characters.

Its probably going to be an Ash solo tournament so he can win something, probably against major Elite characters.
    Lol there's nothing that suggests this besides baseless speculation. Kind of like how since Ash lost all the don tournaments he had to win the league to make up for it right?

Which characters would those be? If it's any elite 4 members or champions Ash would definitely lose in the 1st round of the tournament then, if there even is one.

I really hope we get no more tournaments after the N series climax.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

If Ash ever faced the Elite Four for once, I would honestly think that these made-up leagues are all worthless.

I'm just hoping the rest of the Elite 4 members even show up. I have no idea where they could, maybe they might pop out of nowhere in the anime like the other members did in the past. Excluding Flint, since he appeared where he did in the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I'm just hoping the rest of the Elite 4 members even show up. I have no idea where they could, maybe they might pop out of nowhere in the anime like the other members did in the past. Excluding Flint, since he appeared where he did in the games.
    In BW you don't even see any of them outside the E4 area. before post game.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Yet elegant Caitlin appeared in the anime, participating in a tourney she's not even seen at in the games.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Yet elegant Caitlin appeared in the anime, participating in a tourney she's not even seen at in the games.
    She appears in undella post game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokatsu View Post
    I kinda have a feeling (not saying it will since it is a long shot) but that they will just start X and Y early in Japan at least so by October it would reach the USA. I would have no issue with them doing this but part of me feels we might get ash going to Kanto and end up getting Kanto based eps filler or canon. I would not mind an arc where Ash does things around Kanto but it is really him and not a group. I mean he could visit and help out past friends since BW has felt so much like Kanto it would be cool to see some old school people like AJ and Giselle and heck even the Samurai guy with the Marowak. Either those things would be fine with me
    I'm sorry, but this is even worse then the 'synchronization'-debate.. First you need to realize that the US dub is secondary to the Japanese original. Starting the XY animé early will have negative results on sales for the games when they eventually do release in Japan. After the first two to four weeks, you can already (in the previous three generations) see the interest in the animé die down with staggering rates. What this would mean is that by the time the games would be released, the animé isn't working as effectively to promote the sales anymore as it would have if the start of both games and animé would have been synchronized. Hence why your feeling is off the mark.

And yes, the US just needs to take it like a man in this case. The Japanese market > US market for Nintendo.

If the original went that route, then the US has to follow mostly.. They wouldn't not air those 'Kanto Fillers'..

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I don't want Dragonite or Charizard hogging up the final tournament either. I want his other Unova shafted pokemon to get the wins. Make Georgia be able to beat Iris for once so that she can train and make Cilan rethink his training so that he can go somewhere else. Anything is better than what happened in the Junior tournament. Hopefully they'll give the character variable pokemon to use.
    Hopefully they'll just make it all double battles so that SOMETHING can get a win..

She appears in undella post game.
    Marshal is at Twist Mountain Pre-League in B2W2. Junior Cup was held in Lacunosa btw.. Had little to do with Undella Town.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I'm sorry, but this is even worse then the 'synchronization'-debate.. First you need to realize that the US dub is secondary to the Japanese original. Starting the XY animé early will have negative results on sales for the games when they eventually do release in Japan. After the first two to four weeks, you can already (in the previous three generations) see the interest in the animé die down with staggering rates. What this would mean is that by the time the games would be released, the animé isn't working as effectively to promote the sales anymore as it would have if the start of both games and animé would have been synchronized. Hence why your feeling is off the mark.

And yes, the US just needs to take it like a man in this case. The Japanese market > US market for Nintendo.

If the original went that route, then the US has to follow mostly.. They wouldn't not air those 'Kanto Fillers'..
    Well it will be kind of awkward when people in the US have been playing xy for months and adventures in unova is still on.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

In my original post, I was going to say that, but it was a lot of rambling, so I just shortened it. Locormus and AuraChannelerChris said pretty much of what I was going to say.

Now that there's time left, they should introduce Rose, Nate and Hugh and have them in a tournament. Bianca would reappear for Ash to fight against, since he didn't have a chance at the Unova League. Iris and Georgia would finish their rivalry conveniently, and Burgundy could get a win. No single battles allowed.

Sixteen
    Ash vs cotd
    Iris vs cotd
    Bianca vs cotd
    Georgia vs cotd
    Hugh vs cotd
    Rosa vs cotd
    Nate vs cotd
    Cilan vs Burgundy

Eight
    Ash vs Bianca
    Iris vs Burgundy
    Georgia vs Rosa
    Hugh vs Nate

Four
    Ash vs Hugh
    Iris vs Georgia

Finals
    Ash vs Iris

An actual WT with gym leaders and especially Elite Four would be cool too.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Ash vs Iris again in the finals, gods no. Iris should go out early and let Cilan shine in a tournament. He can face Ash in the finals

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast