Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you expect after the Episode N 3 - Parter?

In the TR thread they are discussing about a possible tournament. I think that it belongs here.

I think that:
    .It won't be in Unova.

-There will be a tournament where Ash's older pokemon will participate: a PWT Cup with 4 3vs3. Expect only Ash's battles and perhaps one battle between important characters. I see Brock here.

-And a Pokemon Contest where Ash, Iris and Cilan (for the moment*) will take part. Yes, Contests in Best Wishes. And I think that Ash will use Oshawott here.

EDIT: I notice that only Cilan's rivalry with Burgundy and Iris' rivalry with Georgia and their ending are the only things that need a resolution now. Bianca could appear after Episode N in Juniper's lab before they leave, the rest of the rivals are closed and the only two remaining need episodes to close them.

But Burgundy is a joke rival to start with. Georgia need closure but it doesn't have to be with Ash in it.

With this, I think that:
    -Ash, Iris and Cilan will go to Kanto and take part where Ash wants to do here.
    -In the 4th last episode of Best Wishes, iris and Cilan leave. If Cilan stay, it would be the 3rd last.
    -There will be special Best Wishes episodes about Iris and Cilan after this.
    -The last episode will be an introduction to Ash to the new region.

I think that thre will be a Axew evolution, A Scraggy evolution (both at the end), a capture 6th-gen related (could be a 6th gen pokemon, interesting to see who catch it because that will start to answer the 6th gen cast) and if, Palpitoad appears, A Palpitoad evolution. Nothing more.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 20th February 2013 at 6:38 AM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Hmmm... I wonder if Ash might go back to Kanto for a bit, he did state at the beginning of the Episode N arc that he wanted to return to Kanto before deciding where to go next. I was hoping for a return to Hoenn just for the heck of it but I don't think that would happen unless Hoenn magically appears in the postgame of Pokémon X and y or something....about as likely as a newly hatched Paras defeating a fully trained level 100 Reshiram with full health. Although I am sure Gamefreak has done stranger things before but still... I have a strange feeling this won't be the last of team Plasma since I recall seeing Kyurem on the 2013 anime calendar and in B2W2 plasma goes after Kyurem.
    And that day the entire Pokémon community exploded with rage...

Quote Originally Posted by divinepokemonXZ View Post
    Hmmm... I wonder if Ash might go back to Kanto for a bit, he did state at the beginning of the Episode N arc that he wanted to return to Kanto before deciding where to go next. I was hoping for a return to Hoenn just for the heck of it but I don't think that would happen unless Hoenn magically appears in the postgame of Pokémon X and y or something....about as likely as a newly hatched Paras defeating a fully trained level 100 Reshiram with full health. Although I am sure Gamefreak has done stranger things before but still... I have a strange feeling this won't be the last of team Plasma since I recall seeing Kyurem on the 2013 anime calendar and in B2W2 plasma goes after Kyurem.
    What month did you see Kyurem on?
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

They probably will still stay in Unova and they can either do another Don tornament thingy with new characters or just finish doing the whole N thing with a bunch of dumb fillers. Anything better than going back to Kanto.

My ideal battle ever!

I was just thinking,,, so we've had 2 seasons of Black and White Best wishes / Rival destinies, and now as a mini 3rd we have the BW2 episode N Saga

If the time after episode N is classed as a 4th Part to the whole Black and White saga, I could imagine a title of Black and White 4- Elite 4 Challenge, and have the remaining episodes dedicated to that, But Ash hasn't even got the right to challenge the league unless he somehow gets an invite by Alder himself seeing him save Unova from Team Plasma or something

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    They probably will still stay in Unova and they can either do another Don tornament thingy with new characters or just finish doing the whole N thing with a bunch of dumb fillers. Anything better than going back to Kanto.
    Seriously. This forum should have a filter for haters. People that love or hate something can't think reasonably nor logically when thinking about the thing they hate (or love) and clearly therefore usually say nonesenses. And we don't have to stand this kind of thing.

There's no way a bunch of "dumb" fillers could be better than going back to Kanto, where Ash could for example met his old pokemon and/or friends.

On another note, first you were a # 1 Charizard Hater! , now # 1 OS Hater! ... coming soon : # 1 Pokémon anime Hater!
    Last edited by Lucas MV; 21st February 2013 at 4:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Seriously. This forum should have a filter for haters. People that love or hate something can't think reasonably nor logically when thinking about the thing they hate (or love) and clearly therefore usually say nonesenses. And we don't have to stand this kind of thing.

There's no way a bunch of "dumb" fillers could be better than going back to Kanto, where Ash could for example met his old pokemon and/or friends.

On another note, first you were a # 1 Charizard Hater! , now # 1 OS Hater! ... coming soon : # 1 Pokémon anime Hater!
    I laugh at this! But seriously, the Kanto thing has got to stop. Ash has been through Kanto and they will be showing tons of Kanto and other pokemon probably throught this arc. If Cilan and Iris wants to go travel through, then by all means let them. Doesn't mean Ash needs to. Besides, Dawn never went to Kanto so do Iris and Cilan need to. No, they need to be involved with their rivals and do some training/studying before they leave their region.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I laugh at this! But seriously, the Kanto thing has got to stop. Ash has been through Kanto and they will be showing tons of Kanto and other pokemon probably throught this arc. If Cilan and Iris wants to go travel through, then by all means let them. Doesn't mean Ash needs to. Besides, Dawn never went to Kanto so do Iris and Cilan need to. No, they need to be involved with their rivals and do some training/studying before they leave their region.
    I never said Iris and Cilan must go to Kanto. I was just pointing that I disagree with "Anything is better then coming back to Kanto". Nothing further.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    I never said Iris and Cilan must go to Kanto. I was just pointing that I disagree with "Anything is better then coming back to Kanto". Nothing further.
    Ash will go back to Kanto to go home. But that doesn't mean he needs to travel through it again. That's all I was stating. I really don't care less about Iris or Cilan going.

My ideal battle ever!

so after the big Ghetesis N thing I see :

-2 filler eps.
    -TRocket Colress plot till the new movie. (may june and july1-2 weeks)
    -Filler 1-2 eps.
    -WT Senior cup,Virgil reappearing with Ninfia and introducing gen VI to us(ash)
    -1-2 goodbye eps.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    so after the big Ghetesis N thing I see :

-2 filler eps.
    -TRocket Colress plot till the new movie. (may june and july1-2 weeks)
    -Filler 1-2 eps.
    -WT Senior cup,Virgil reappearing with Ninfia and introducing gen VI to us(ash)
    -1-2 goodbye eps.
    this could easily happen.I just hope it would be a decent tournament.

I'm expecting to see Charizard get some more important battles if it does stay after the N series.
    Also probably another tournament, though I don't really want to see another one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I'm expecting to see Charizard get some more important battles if it does stay after the N series.
    Also probably another tournament, though I don't really want to see another one.
    Ash needs to win something in Unova, or else it'll be his worst run ever. LET THERE BE TOURNEYS!

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

I don't think there was a month, all I remember is 2013 and Kyurem on what must have been the cover for the calender, I am not even sure if it was for the anime now that I think about it. It should be somewhere on bulbapedia as an article since that is where I saw it.

Sorry I am responding to Akuroma's question but I forgot to quote him.
    Last edited by divinepokemonXZ; 22nd February 2013 at 2:27 AM.
    And that day the entire Pokémon community exploded with rage...

I'd hope we get some Cilan focus. A Striaton ep with his brothers would be nice, maybe he teams with Ash against them.

And a tournament where he faces Ash in the finals

Better not expect nothing. This anime is talented to disappoint about plot.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    Better not expect nothing. This anime is talented to disappoint about plot.
    I rather to be surprised because when you know to early you don't tend to get as excited.

My ideal battle ever!

What do I want?

-I would love some Iris and Cilan development, with their rival appearing.
    -A final tournament would also be lovely. This tournament would need either Ash or Cilan to win as Ash hasn't won anything & Cilan just needs something.

What do I expect?

-Maybe some more Team Rocket stuff. Maybe Blacky City or White Forest.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

I actually would like to see the TRio meet some of the BW rivals. So far only Bianca has met them and it would be interesting to see them interact.

It would a surprise that All of Ash's friends arrive to Unova to participate in something like this
    Ash VS Hilda
    Misty VS Georgia
    Brock VS Luke
    May (& Max) VS Burgundy
    Dawn VS Cameron
    Iris VS Rosa
    Cilan VS Hugh
    That will be something!
    It would be cool though as well for One of Ash's New friends from the XY Region to meet Ash (Maybe the XY Girl if she's a Veteran in the anime) before the XY Anime it'll be a cool Early-Bird Cameo of Ash's new friends

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    It would a surprise that All of Ash's friends arrive to Unova to participate in something like this
    Ash VS Hilda
    Misty VS Georgia
    Brock VS Luke
    May (& Max) VS Burgundy
    Dawn VS Cameron
    Iris VS Rosa
    Cilan VS Hugh
    That will be something!
    It would be cool though as well for One of Ash's New friends from the XY Region to meet Ash (Maybe the XY Girl if she's a Veteran in the anime) before the XY Anime it'll be a cool Early-Bird Cameo of Ash's new friends
    I kind of winced because this is just as unlikely as Oshawott evolving.

Ash VS Hilda
    Misty VS Georgia
    Brock VS Luke
    May (& Max) VS Burgundy
    Dawn VS Cameron
    Iris VS Rosa
    Cilan VS Hugh
    That will be something!
    Sounds cool, but I can't see that happening. But it might make a more interesting league.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I kind of winced because this is just as unlikely as Oshawott evolving.
    I know. A get together with all old characters will happen when Ash becomes a master, evolves Pikachu, and turns old enough to get a driver's liscense.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I know. A get together with all old characters will happen when Ash becomes a master, evolves Pikachu, and turns old enough to get a driver's liscense.
    And learns about romance, since he's at that age where girls are "eww" or unheard of.

Ash VS Hilda
    Misty VS Georgia
    Brock VS Luke
    May (& Max) VS Burgundy
    Dawn VS Cameron
    Iris VS Rosa
    Cilan VS Hugh
    That will be something!
    I'd die a happy person if that happened.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast