Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: What do you expect after the Episode N 3 - Parter?

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    I'd say people should watch the subbed version of "A Friend! His Name is N!"

I think that it hints exactly what's to come after "Episode N" is over, as well as just how "Episode N" is going to end.
    As a person who is lazy and never gets around to seeing the episodes until much later, can you tell me what it hints at? You talking about their little chat about Zekrom or something else?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Last episode Ash will be in Unova first near end of July with Iris defeating Alder, then Ash journeys back to Kanto and catches three Pokemon from gen 1 ( Aerodactyl, Eevee, and Fearow), battles Janine and loses, meets Leaf, and goes to travel to a new region with Cilan joining him, ending the best wishes saga and begining the xy saga, where they will be joined by the female protoganist.
    aerodactyl and fearow? what in the world? lol
    why?

I'd say people should watch the subbed version of "A Friend! His Name is N!"

I think that it hints exactly what's to come after "Episode N" is over, as well as just how "Episode N" is going to end.
    Please tell us so we don't have to look for it xD

Does it involve Zekrom?

If they don't plan to bring Cilan to Gen 6, then at some point, he'll need some sort of closure with his quest. Hmm...that'll be maybe 2-4 episodes worth. I'd say evolve more of Ash's Pokemon, but at this point it's near useless to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Please tell us so we don't have to look for it xD

Does it involve Zekrom?
    Yes, it involves Zekrom. N goes into great detail about the Black Hero / White Hero legend after Ash tells about how he met Zekrom when he arrived in Unova, and at the very end of the episode, N thinks to himself "Ash, there is a reason that Zekrom appeared to you. A reason that very well might change your life. Just like when I met Reishiram...."

Zekrom is nowhere in sight for the Episode N conclusion, plus Best Wishes began with Zekrom, so it ending with Zekrom makes perfect sense.

Zekrom is nowhere in sight for the Episode N conclusion, plus Best Wishes began with Zekrom, so it ending with Zekrom makes perfect sense.
    I think it's a bit to soon to be saying Zekrom isn't showing up for the conclusion. We know almost noting about all three of the episodes. But I do think ending BW with Zekrom would be an awesome way to finish up.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I think they could introduce the PWT, since they haven't did it yet and it's one of the few relevants thing of Unova the anime hasn't show. I really doubt (and would totally hate) a 5+ months period with nothing more than fillers. Seriously, don't. If they introduce the PWT, I think the gang could met Clay again somewhere and he'd be the one who tells them of the PWT, just like in the games. I can see a Unova Gym Leaders tournament where normal trainers can participate too. A big tournament, where Ash, Iris, Cilan, Bianca, Georgia, Burgundy, Cilan's brothers, Drayden, Dino and some others participate. And Ash uses reserves.
    The battles I'd like to see:

First Round:
    -Ash vs Luke.
    Muk vs Volcarona - Muk wins (and is defeated by Golurk later)
    Totodile vs Zorua - Totodile wins (and is defeated by Golurk later)
    Torterra vs Golurk - Torterra wins

-Cilan vs Chili
    Pansage vs Pansear (only battle shown) - Pansage wins.

Second Round:
    -Ash vs Bianca.
    Kingler vs Escavalier - Kingler wins
    Bayleef vs Cinccino - Bayleef wins (and is defeated by Emboar later)
    Snorlax vs Emboar - Snorlax wins

-Iris vs Georgia.
    Axew vs Vanilluxe - Axew wins (and is defeated by Beartic)
    Excadrill vs Beartic - Excadrill wins (and is defeated by Bisharp)
    Dragonite vs Bisharp - Dragonite wins

-Cilan vs Burgundy.
    Stunkfist vs Stoutland - Stunkfist wins (and is defeated by Darmanitan)
    Pansage vs Dewott - Pansage wins (and is defeated by Darmantian)
    Crustle vs Darmanitan - Almost tie, Crustle close win. Burgundy settled her rivalry with Cilan.

Third roundl.
    -Ash vs Dino.
    Corphish vs Darmanitan - Corphish wins (defeated by Seismitoad)
    Tauros vs Seismitoad - Tauros wins (defeated by Druddigon)
    Glalie vs Druddigon - Glalie wins

-Cilan vs Drayden.
    Pansage vs Haxorus - Haxorus wins
    Stunkfist vs Haxorus - Haxorus wins
    Crustle vs Haxorus - Crustle wins
    Crustle vs Druddigon - Druddigon wins.

-Iris vs Cress.
    Excadrill vs Panpour (only battle shown) - Excadrill wins.

Quarter finals.
    -Ash vs Iris.
    Scraggy vs Axew - Tie
    Snivy vs Emolga - Tie
    Pikachu vs Excadrill - Tie (yeah, 3 ties in a row xD)
    Charizard vs Dragonite - Charizard wins.

Semi-final (full battle)
    -Ash vs Cameron.
    Swellow vs Swanna - Swellow wins (and is defeated by Samurott)
    Torkoal vs Ferrothorn - Torkoal wins (and is defeated by Lucario)
    Gible vs Watchog - Gible wins (and is defeated by Lucario)
    Heracross vs Lucario - Heracross wins (and is defeated by Samurott)
    Buizel vs Samurott - Buizel wins. (and is defeated by Ferrothorn)
    Charizard vs Hydreigon - Charizard wins

Final (full battle)
    -Ash vs Drayden.
    Sceptile vs Haxorus - Sceptile wins (and is defeated by Druddigon)
    Snorlax vs Druddigon - Snorlax wins (and is defeated by Hydreigon)
    Infernape vs Hydreigon - Infernape wins (and is defeated by Flygon)
    Glalie vs Flygon - Glalie wins (and is defeated by Salamence)
    Pikachu vs Altaria - Pikachu wins (and is defeated by Salamence)
    Charizard vs Salamence - Charizard wins

Ash win a tournament in Unova, Iris and Georgia and Cilan and Burgundy settled their rivalries and the reserves are shown. All people happy. And it's perfectly possible, there is plenty of time and we don't know what they decided to do after this yet.

Do you like it?

Actually they could do a tournament for gym leaders or there chosen representatives. So Drayden could ask Iris & they could always have one of Cilans brothers be ill or something & ask Ash to take there place

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    I think they could introduce the PWT, since they haven't did it yet and it's one of the few relevants thing of Unova the anime hasn't show. I really doubt (and would totally hate) a 5+ months period with nothing more than fillers. Seriously, don't. If they introduce the PWT, I think the gang could met Clay again somewhere and he'd be the one who tells them of the PWT, just like in the games. I can see a Unova Gym Leaders tournament where normal trainers can participate too. A big tournament, where Ash, Iris, Cilan, Bianca, Georgia, Burgundy, Cilan's brothers, Drayden, Dino and some others participate. And Ash uses reserves.

First Round:
    -Ash vs Luke.
    Muk vs Volcarona - Muk wins (and is defeated by Golurk later)
    Totodile vs Zorua - Totodile wins (and is defeated by Golurk later)
    Torterra vs Golurk - Torterra wins

-Cilan vs Chili
    Pansage vs Pansear (only battle shown) - Pansage wins.

Second Round:
    -Ash vs Bianca.
    Kingler vs Escavalier - Kingler wins
    Bayleef vs Cinccino - Bayleef wins (and is defeated by Emboar later)
    Snorlax vs Emboar - Snorlax wins

-Iris vs Georgia.
    Axew vs Vanilluxe - Axew wins (and is defeated by Beartic)
    Excadrill vs Beartic - Excadrill wins (and is defeated by Bisharp)
    Dragonite vs Bisharp - Dragonite wins

-Cilan vs Burgundy.
    Stunkfist vs Stoutland - Stunkfist wins (and is defeated by Darmanitan)
    Pansage vs Dewott - Pansage wins (and is defeated by Darmantian)
    Crustle vs Darmanitan - Almost tie, Crustle close win. Burgundy settled her rivalry with Cilan.

Third roundl.
    -Ash vs Dino.
    Corphish vs Darmanitan - Corphish wins (defeated by Seismitoad)
    Tauros vs Seismitoad - Tauros wins (defeated by Druddigon)
    Glalie vs Druddigon - Glalie wins

-Cilan vs Drayden.
    Pansage vs Haxorus - Haxorus wins
    Stunkfist vs Haxorus - Haxorus wins
    Crustle vs Haxorus - Crustle wins
    Crustle vs Druddigon - Druddigon wins.

-Iris vs Cress.
    Excadrill vs Panpour (only battle shown) - Excadrill wins.

Quarter finals.
    -Ash vs Iris.
    Scraggy vs Axew - Tie
    Snivy vs Emolga - Tie
    Pikachu vs Excadrill - Tie (yeah, 3 ties in a row xD)
    Charizard vs Dragonite - Charizard wins.

Semi-final (full battle)
    -Ash vs Cameron.
    Swellow vs Swanna - Swellow wins (and is defeated by Samurott)
    Torkoal vs Ferrothorn - Torkoal wins (and is defeated by Lucario)
    Gible vs Watchog - Gible wins (and is defeated by Lucario)
    Heracross vs Lucario - Heracross wins (and is defeated by Samurott)
    Buizel vs Samurott - Buizel wins. (and is defeated by Ferrothorn)
    Charizard vs Hydreigon - Charizard wins

Final (full battle)
    -Ash vs Drayden.
    Sceptile vs Haxorus - Sceptile wins (and is defeated by Druddigon)
    Snorlax vs Druddigon - Snorlax wins (and is defeated by Hydreigon)
    Infernape vs Hydreigon - Infernape wins (and is defeated by Flygon)
    Glalie vs Flygon - Glalie wins (and is defeated by Salamence)
    Pikachu vs Altaria - Pikachu wins (and is defeated by Salamence)
    Charizard vs Salamence - Charizard wins

Ash win a tournament in Unova, Iris and Georgia and Cilan and Burgundy settled their rivalries and the reserves are shown. All people happy. And it's perfectly possible, there is plenty of time and we don't know what they decided to do after this yet.

Do you like it?
    i do like this...i like the pokemon you chose... its pretty much everybody in the pool for ash i like this

maybe gible can get in a fight or two? and maybe some evolutions to take place before or during the tournament?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    I agree with you that the Junior Cup was so awful and forgettable that can't be considered a PWT.

We need a real PWT in the anime lol.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    Dunno what will be next but I bet is not good thing.
    Episode N is horribly rushed, dared to have useless fillers (seriously the ampharos and watchog episodes were for what?) and now will head to the climáx without proper character and plot development. If it would continue until september at last, it would be valid, but since it's too few episodes left, it's very bad prepared. Again it's Best Wishes.
    Seriously what's left after this before Gen VI? Fillers.
    How in the world is Episode N rushed? It's moving at a nice pace if anything and most of the episodes for this arc. have been Plasma/N-centered. The Miruhog episode even had N learning a lesson. The other two episodes have been about Kairyu and Kairyu/Lizardon and the latter was definitely a very good episode. I'm glad the writers aren't dicking around and dragging this arc. out and are going at a nice pace. We got a Akuroma episode, N set-up episode, N morality episode, Akuroma introduction and mechanics episode, N's past episode with the Goddesses from the game, Akuroma and Nyasu episode, and a Rehiram debut episode. That's good if anything.

Anyway, new theory for what happens after Episode N guys. The writers adapt the BW2 plot-line a little bit more and N turns to working with Team Plasma, there's no sign of Zekrom in the Reshiram episode. Leading me to believe the Climax of Episode N will be Satoshi-tachi failing and N taking control of Reshiram and turning to TP with Satoshi-tachi trying to find Zekrom so Satoshi can become a Hero destined to save Isshu. Aloe returns with info on the Dark Stone near the Resort Desert and reveals she gave up being a Leader to run the museum, etc. etc.

Though I'd be all up for another tournament.

I'm also becoming increasingly interested in Langley and Cabernet, what's going on with them?

Arguably, I found the Team Plasma plot in BW far more interesting than the one in B2W2.

I wanted a damned building rise up below the league, dammit.

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    How in the world is Episode N rushed? It's moving at a nice pace if anything and most of the episodes for this arc. have been Plasma/N-centered. The Miruhog episode even had N learning a lesson. The other two episodes have been about Kairyu and Kairyu/Lizardon and the latter was definitely a very good episode. I'm glad the writers aren't dicking around and dragging this arc. out and are going at a nice pace. We got a Akuroma episode, N set-up episode, N morality episode, Akuroma introduction and mechanics episode, N's past episode with the Goddesses from the game, Akuroma and Nyasu episode, and a Rehiram debut episode. That's good if anything.

Anyway, new theory for what happens after Episode N guys. The writers adapt the BW2 plot-line a little bit more and N turns to working with Team Plasma, there's no sign of Zekrom in the Reshiram episode. Leading me to believe the Climax of Episode N will be Satoshi-tachi failing and N taking control of Reshiram and turning to TP with Satoshi-tachi trying to find Zekrom so Satoshi can become a Hero destined to save Isshu. Aloe returns with info on the Dark Stone near the Resort Desert and reveals she gave up being a Leader to run the museum, etc. etc.

I'm also becoming increasingly interested in Langley and Cabernet, what's going on with them?

I really like that idea, I'm not sure what th writers could do after the n saga especially if they end team plasma after the last episode in the arc.
    KROOKODILE!!!

Another idea I have is that Shooti and Satoshi will have a full battle in the future. Somehow the writers will work in an bird battle with Satoshi's being superior due to the superior speed of the female and Pikachu and Jalorda will tie against each other at the beginning of the match. Tsutarja, Chaobu, Mijumaru, and Waruvial/Zuruggu will be the other participants. The first five being "obligatory" due to them being the original team he battled at the Battle Club. This full battle will take place at the Battle Club and the final battle will involve Tsutarja learning a new move and beating Jellicent/Chandelure/New Pokemon. Shooti then decides to continue his journey and visit the Kanto Region.

Satoshi later battles Virgil and Kotetsu in a WT Senior Cup. He beats Kotetsu in a three-on-three battle. Sanzandora(Maybe something else.), Lucario, and something new versus Chaobu, Waruvial, and Hahakomori.

Virgil also. Ninfia, Thunders, and Showers VS. Pikachu, Tsutarja/Janovy, and Gantle.

Dento versus Kenyan and Iris versus Bel in a formal battle. Both traveling companions win or Iris and Bel tie. Chillaccino, Emboar, and Marilli versus Emonga, Doryuzu, and Kibago, final match is Marilli versus Kibago.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 11th March 2013 at 2:03 AM.

Another idea I have is that Shooti and Satoshi will have a full battle in the future. Somehow the writers will work in an bird battle with Satoshi's being superior due to the superior speed of the female and Pikachu and Jalorda will tie against each other at the beginning of the match. Tsutarja, Chaobu, Mijumaru, and Waruvial/Zuruggu will be the other participants. The first five being "obligatory" due to them being the original team he battled at the Battle Club. This full battle will take place at the Battle Club and the final battle will involve Tsutarja learning a new move and beating Jellicent/Chandelure/New Pokemon. Shooti then decides to continue his journey and visit the Kanto Region.

Satoshi later battles Virgil and Kotetsu in a WT Senior Cup. He beats Kotetsu in a three-on-three battle. Sanzandora(Maybe something else.), Lucario, and something new versus Chaobu, Waruvial, and Hahakomori.

Virgil also. Ninfia, Thunders, and Showers VS. Pikachu, Tsutarja/Janovy, and Gantle.

Dento versus Kenyan and Iris versus Bel in a formal battle. Both traveling companions win or Iris and Bel tie. Chillaccino, Emboar, and Marilli versus Emonga, Doryuzu, and Kibago, final match is Marilli versus Kibago.
    *glares at Doryuzu signature* Beautiful...

Anyway, I'd like a full battle between Ash and Trip, at least an informal one like the battle with Paul where Chimchar evolved. But if there were to be a tournament, something like a WT Senior Cup, I'd like Ash to use his reserves pokemon too. It'd be nice if Trip caught a huge powerfull pokemon, like Salamence and Ash fight it with Charizard. Let Trip see some Kanto power xD. Maybe Ash uses Charizard against Trip and that's why he decide to go to Kanto for his next journey.
    Last edited by Lucas MV; 11th March 2013 at 2:31 AM.

You guys are forgetting the fact that a Senior Cup could be for older trainers only.

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    You guys are forgetting the fact that a Senior Cup could be for older trainers only.
    What do you mean older trainers? It would be kinda silly if they had an age limit for anything in Pokemon, especially a battle tournament. Plus there really isn't a point in introducing a Senior Cup if Satoshi would be barred from entering it because of his age. I'd love it if Shooti returned with a bigass powerhouse that Lizardon could take on, the original five that battled Shooti before in the Battle Club + Lizardon would be an interesting battle for Shooti to say the least. Especially when he thought everything Satoshi had before was simply "okay" aside from Tsutarja and Pikachu and called Mijumaru "special" in a "having-a-mental-disorder" way.

The reason I think Iris and Bel would face off against each other is because they have a connection in the anime and in the game, Bel said that one day her and Iris should have a formal battle at the end of her mini-traveling arc. with Satoshi-tachi and she said that all of Iris's Pokemon were quite unique and strong. In-game those two are friends too and trained with each other and Iris played the role of Bel's "bodyguard" :P Losing to Iris could help her realize a new path in her life, in-game Bel goes through development and realizes not everyone can be strong and Pokemon battling isn't for everyone which develops her toward the idea of being a Pokemon professor. After losing those two could have a moment together and she could start working under Araragi-Hakase or Araragi-Hakase Senior. I could easily see her using a, newly caught, Tyltalis(Altaria) against Iris along with Chillacinno(Hopefully it evolved) and her Emboar. Iris of course would use Emonga, Doryuzu, and Kibago. Emonga battles Chillacino and wins, she uses Tyltalis which Emonga paralyzes with Static but Bel returns and sends it back out and its been healed due to its ability and then knocks out Emonga after being zapped a few times, Kibago comes out and knocks it out, and then Emboar shows up and knocks out Kibago with Doryuzu coming in and winning. I figured Iris would battle Shooti at some point since Shooti was interested in her before and really wanted to battle but she rejected but I think battling Satoshi would be better.

Next up, we have Kenyan versus Dento. Honestly not sure why these two would battle aside from them never have a lengthy battle together. I just can't think of anyone to pair Dento against, he beat and lost to Shooti already. He doesn't really have a connection to Bel either. So Kenyan is the last choice and he could win by the final battle being Lepardas/Something new versus Maggyo.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 11th March 2013 at 3:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Arguably, I found the Team Plasma plot in BW far more interesting than the one in B2W2.

I wanted a damned building rise up below the league, dammit.
    Oh that would be Hilarious.

Ash and cameron were fighting and just before Pikachu faints the ground underneath explodes and out shoots a gigantic castle.

What do you mean older trainers? It would be kinda silly if they had an age limit for anything in Pokemon, especially a battle tournament. Plus there really isn't a point in introducing a Senior Cup if Satoshi would be barred from entering it because of his age. I'd love it if Shooti returned with a bigass powerhouse that Lizardon could take on, the original five that battled Shooti before in the Battle Club + Lizardon would be an interesting battle for Shooti to say the least. Especially when he thought everything Satoshi had before was simply "okay" aside from Tsutarja and Pikachu and called Mijumaru "special" in a "having-a-mental-disorder" way.
    Yeah, I agree. It should be this way, Ash meet Trip and he says that he want to start a new journey but he didn't decide where to, yet. Ash ask for a full battle before he leaves, and the battle should be this way:
    Ash vs Trip
    Pikachu vs Serperior: tie, both knock each other out at the begining of the battle.
    Snivy vs Jellicent: Snivy wins
    Pignite vs Conkeldurr: Tie
    Unfezant vs Unfezant: Ash's wins
    Oshawott vs Chandelure: Oshawott wins (he needs a win xD)
    Oshawott, Snivy and Unfezant vs New badass powerhouse (I'd like Salamence): Trip's powerhouse wins
    Charizard vs New powerhouse: Charizard wins.

Seeing Charizard in battle makes Trip decide to travel through Kanto.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    I agree with you that the Junior Cup was so awful and forgettable that can't be considered a PWT.
    Yet unfortunately it is. I don't know why anyone had so much faith in the writers so as to assume that the tournament was going to be epic. I mean, they ruined the first two Unova tournaments; that should have been a good indication of what was to come. I don't want to say "I told you so," but I did predict that the anime's World Tournament would flop, and I was sort of right judging by the numerous complaints that it received. That's why I don't want another tournament, because all four BW tournaments have been disappointing imo, and I don't think anything good will come from a fifth attempt. I just want BW to end with fillers so that expectations for the next saga will be high.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Yet unfortunately it is. I don't know why anyone had so much faith in the writers so as to assume that the tournament was going to be epic. I mean, they ruined the first two Unova tournaments; that should have been a good indication of what was to come. I don't want to say "I told you so," but I did predict that the anime's World Tournament would flop, and I was sort of right judging by the numerous complaints that it received. That's why I don't want another tournament, because all four BW tournaments have been disappointing imo, and I don't think anything good will come from a fifth attempt. I just want BW to end with fillers so that expectations for the next saga will be high.
    Then what do you suggest to do in the time we have left from April 28 to October?. Really, you don't really want pure and only fillers for such a long period of time. They could very well make a Battle Frontier thing, or another tournament... something where Ash uses his reserves. I mean, in Johto, AG and DP the reserves were used. I don't think this should be the first exception.

Anyway, a bad tournament is better than the best of the fillers (with a few rare exception, but my point still stands). I prefer a lackluster tournament over pure fillers. I mean, imagine 5 months worth of "Mareep and Rescue corps" episodes like. Yeah... not good really.

Don't worry because I find Episode N a good/great saga.

Good theory, @Doryuzu/Gotpika. The climax of Episode N reminds me more to the climax of the games in Dragonspiral Tower than to the final climax. And magazines could say that this is the conclusion of something to hype them and to watch it.

We proaly know this soon in CoroCoro after the post-N saga (if there's really post Episode N).

The interesting part comes here:
    If the writers start to adapt the BW game after the visit of the White Ruins (N getting Reshiram), the next steps are:
    -Ash taking the Dark Orb who contains Zekrom.
    -Ash fighting the Unova Elite 4* by request of "somebody" (later know to being N)
    -When Ash defeats the Elite 4*, N summons his castle.
    -Reshiram VS Zekrom
    -Post Reshiram vs Zekrom. The rest of the N battle with at least Zoroark.
    Ends. This and the Tao dragons battle is a complete 6vs6.

*How can Ash defeat those guys if the Elite 4 is very powerful for any normal trainer and Ash is too weak now.
    Answer: 1) Ash will use his more powerful reserves apart of his team and 2) The Elite 4 will be "weak" (relatively) by Ash's Reshiram.

This could be a good excuse to showcase Ash's reserves to the anime because we have 21 opportunies (4vs4) or 17 opportunities (3vs3) of showcasing Ash's pokemon.

Also
    The climax will be of 7-8 episodes at most and will be after the writers puts where is the movie. (A good idea is that TV-Tokyo delay the Naruto special caused by the Movie break (which I expect to be Movie 1) at the end of Best Wishes doing a (mini-hiatus). Also, the canon'e epsiode where the movie takes place could happen few weeks earlier.

And, why I said all of this?
    -1. It's a theory.
    -2. Of the character who hasn't appeared there's 3 of 4 memers of the Unova Elite 4. (And Caitlin hasn't meet Ash).
    -3. In the climax there's no trace of Zekrom and Zoroark. Zekrom should be expected and N's Zoroark (WHO IS DIFFERENT to N's Zorua)**

**Rememer that N's Zorua and N's Zoroark are two different pokemon:
    N's Zorua: The Zorua that appears in the flashack related to N's past Ins the Zorua that you can obtain in B2W2 by one Sage whose OT is N. Confirmed to appear on 21st March.
    N's Zoroark. This is the pokemon that we fought if we are against N in the BW games. And the pokemon that locks the path to N's castle in B2W2.

And apart of that: if Episode N really ends, a tournament is the most likely option. And Burgundy and Georgia should appear at least one more times. And personally, ianca (Juniper's assistant) and Virgil if the theory is true (also fitting for Eevee's promotion).

Note: Here is a difference between CyberCubed/The Fighting Misty idea and my idea:
    -Cyber thinks that what is happening is Ash winning a League, Ash is facing the Elite 4, wins it, Ash faces Cynthia, wins and Ash leaves the show and the XY series is a reboot. Theory that doesn't make sense when he said winning the Kanto league and fighting the Sinnoh Champion.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Oh that would be Hilarious.

Ash and cameron were fighting and just before Pikachu faints the ground underneath explodes and out shoots a gigantic castle.
    What they should've done is have N win the Pokemon League, then hold everyone in the building hostage by surrounding it by Team Plasma's castle. Team Plasma hunts down the competing trainers and take their Pokemon, Colress brainwashes them, then they're used by the grunts. The rivals work together to get though the castle and find Ghetsis, Colress, and N.

It'd be like the Raid but with Pokemon.
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    And magazines could say that this is the conclusion of something to hype them and to watch it.
    CoroCoro stated that the three-parter was the end of Episode N (not just the climax, although that would still imply an ending). Any theory that is based on the assumption that the magazine was blatantly lying isn't a strong one. Even when Operation Tempest was hyped up as Team Rocket's finale, a question mark was used.

The April 18th episode may not feature Zekrom battling Reshiram, but the title ("Beyond Truth and Ideals") makes it clear that Zekrom will at least be strongly referenced. The fact that N is battling Reshiram, which is being controlled by Team Plasma, definitely doesn't suggest that N is going to join Ghetsis. There is no logical way for the writers to justify a plot twist like that, since unlike in Black and White, N already knows all about Ghetsis' real intentions.

For all we know, N was already involved in a battle between Reshiram and Zekrom, since something had to have happened after he met Reshiram the first time. As for Ash, he was involved with Zekrom and Reshiram in Movie 14. It is too late for an adaptation of Black and White's plot.
    Last edited by Kein; 11th March 2013 at 8:01 AM.

Episode N is rushed taking in consideration is now ending. If it was supposed to be so short lived, it should be developed with proper plot and choice of characters to help to construct N's personality and not just because Ash always middle in complete strangers' business in every single friggin episode

I'm speaking as impartial watcher as I have no special attachment for any character. I'm just concerned about the plot. I shouldn't never take hopes from the writers, I should have remembered they no longer care about plot.

I wouldn't make so many theories if I were you. This anime is too talented in neglect any characters which aren't teh three stars. Cabernet and the others might never ever appear again, knowing the anime, they're capable of that.
    Last edited by knux-the-killer; 11th March 2013 at 11:50 AM.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast