Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you expect after the Episode N 3 - Parter?

After they reach White Ruins, Ash and co. will accomplish their goal. They will meet Reshiram and possibly Zekrom.

There is nothing else that keeps Ash from going back home.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    After they reach White Ruins, Ash and co. will accomplish their goal. They will meet Reshiram and possibly Zekrom.

There is nothing else that keeps Ash from going back home.
    unless he learns about something that keeps him there. a tournament or something

Royal Unova and Black Tower/White Tree. 'Nuff said. But I somewhat doubt that they will happen. :/
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    unless he learns about something that keeps him there. a tournament or something
    Possibly.

But how cool would it be if he returned to Kanto with Iris and Cilan because a tournament was being organized there?

I'm going to say something different than the rest and I will say:

I think that those things will happen.
    -Those episodes will promote Gen VI. Specially since we don't have the movie as a method of advertise new pokemon. I don't think that the starters will appear but I'm almostsure that in March and beyond CoroCoro will reveal new pokemon that will appear in the anime. I suspect that any pokemon that gets released before June will appear in the Best Wishes anime. If there's a capture, it will be in the movie. In underline, because I'm very convinced of it.

-I want (and I see) That Dawn and Piplup will make a re.cameo again- Why? Because the writers need to promote Pochama in sets like the "I love Marine". I wonder if Ninfia is a Light-type (now unreleased) pokemon.

-I think that Brock will have a cameo. and possibly May, but here I find too risky for me.

-I think that we have a Pokemon Contests (2 episodes) and a Senior Cup for Ash (who, wait, I see Paul and/or Gary returning) where Ash will use his reserves.

-I think that will be some evolution for Ash.

-I'm convinced that Wobbuffet will return for the show in May/June. We know that Wobbuffet won a poll who said who pokemon will return and appears on the short. And Team Rocket will be funny. I said that Team Rocket won't leave but I understand why some people believe that they could leave although I don't see it.

-Ash, Iris and Cilan won't be in Unova anymore.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 12th February 2013 at 6:08 PM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Possibly.

But how cool would it be if he returned to Kanto with Iris and Cilan because a tournament was being organized there?
    somewhere between fairly & pretty damn cool.

However I would like to see all the rivals in a potential tournament, could conclude Cilan & Iris' rivalries, give Ash a chance to beat Kotetsu & Virgil. And I can't see them all going to Kanto, unless the tournaments something epic

With this much fan service, I could see Paul or Gary coming back nowXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    somewhere between fairly & pretty damn cool.

However I would like to see all the rivals in a potential tournament, could conclude Cilan & Iris' rivalries, give Ash a chance to beat Kotetsu & Virgil. And I can't see them all going to Kanto, unless the tournaments something epic
    I don't really think their rivalries will get any conclusion, Iris and Langley will always have a rivalry even if they become more friendly to each other which is what happened througth the region, Cabernet is just holding a grudge so if she learns to let it go she can actually become good and a good rival for Dent, so I don't see closure, I see the rivalries being open till the end, I don't see Virgil in a tournament at all though, he won the league hes probably preparing to face Alder, he could appears in a random episode and show Nifia or something but not be part of a tournament.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 12th February 2013 at 5:58 PM.

Well the World tournament idea bombed with the Junior Cup so they won't do that again.

Have they not revealed yet on the reason why Cilan is afraid of Purrloin? If not, I hope we get an episode dedicated to that. I mean, they spent 2 episodes for Dawn to come out with her confession of being called Dee Dee. Especially during a contest, along with Ursula conveniently having a Plusle and Minun.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    No...no...no more tournaments ever again.

I'm done with them.
    This.;

I want to see Dento stuff. That's all.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Maybe Ash, Iris, and Cilan will return to Pallet town after the TP finale and they meet Misty, Brock, or Dawn who is at Ash's house when they return or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    Maybe Ash, Iris, and Cilan will return to Pallet town after the TP finale and they meet Misty, Brock, or Dawn who is at Ash's house when they return or something.
    Why would pinkskirt-chan be in Kanto? another battle tournament she is conviniently invited to even though she is a coordinator?

I mean what are guys like Shinji invited to? baking cakes competition?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Why would pinkskirt-chan be in Kanto? another battle tournament she is conviniently invited to even though she is a coordinator?

I mean what are guys like Shinji invited to? baking cakes competition?
    Idk why do people think of so many reasons for orangehair-kun to show up any and everywhere?

I would love to see that.

I expect to see ash get reset again though.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Idk why do people think of so many reasons for orangehair-kun to show up any and everywhere?

I would love to see that.

I expect to see ash get reset again though.
    True but lets not get those people involved or we migth get a wall of text of 200 lines that we won't be reading.

It would be fun.

No old characters are coming back.

Other than a potential tournament, the only other episode plots i could see are Burgandy either progressing futher in her current practice or coming to terms that she's not good at it and going back to being a trainer.

Again an episode dedicated to the closure of the straiton gym closing down.

Perhaps a pokewood related episode with Brycen and Sabrina.

Virgil debuting the new eeveelution.

that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Watch, an older character returns and tells Ash about the 6th gen. region or something XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

They could do some invite only tournament where the winner gets to challenge the E4, and have Ash do just that (Ash's invite would be coming from him defeating TP). 20 episodes is plenty of time to cover both without rushing, even allowing for a few fillers here and there.

Yes, it has been stated in the anime that under normal circumstances, to challenge the anime E4, you need to win the respective league conference (which Ash has not). However, this could be something along the lines of a one-time offer. It's never been done to this extent before, but that doesn't eliminate the possibility of the writers taking this route.

Well I counted around 23 episodes although we might get breaks especially when the movie comes which will be like two weeks of break so maybe up to 20 episodes max.

So maybe a max of two tournaments. I'm expecting one but two would be nice especially if they both take 4 episodes. That way Bianca/Cilan and Ash win one thus having them win at least one each.

I've already explained a bunch of times of what I want to happen so I'll shorten the list.

~ Iris vs Georgia finale.
    ~ Cilan and Burgundy exams, fail and pass, PokeFrance.
    ~ Bianca in BW2 attire.
    ~ Virgil to show up w/ Eevee evolving into Ninfia.
    ~ Trip vs Ash full battle.
    ~ Brock to show up for a few episodes. Season 2 was Junior Cup and Dawn, Episode N is Team Plasma and N, so new arc could be Tournaments and Brock.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    So, another tournament? Final battles with rivals? Cilan and Iris development?
    Well.

Evolution speculation given that Episode N apparently only covered so many episode.

Guess anyone can evolve, including Axew, Oshawott and others.

Or we're getting a hiatus.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Cynthia.

Dawn.

Looker.

Charizard.

Mewtwo.

Cyber just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Cynthia.

Dawn.

Looker.

Charizard.

Mewtwo.

Cyber just stop.
    Dawn was pretty much a given, but the others are quite unexpected.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I'd like another tournament. Just because the Junior Cup wasn't very worldly, it doesn't mean a bigger World Tournament wouldn't be. It would be a good way to show off Pokemon and people from various regions, and it could introduce PokeFrance to Ash! Plus I want something to keep Ash battling.

I hope Ash returns to Kanto and Iris and Cilan go there with him! :P

I think is confirmed there is at least 1 Genesect episode and that may be after the Reshiram / White Ruins conclusion.

Ok I want tournaments and a lab episode! I just need a new battle quest soon! :P

Where are people getting this info there are only 15 episodes left after April? There are at least 20 episodes with 2 breaks included assuming Gen VI anime starts in October.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast