Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 271

Thread: Toxicated area!

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Woops, my mistake:

    SPPF USER NAME: I-am-the-Peel
    POKEMON TO BE TRAINED: Magnemite
    SPCL MOVES TO BE TAUGHT[MOVE TUTOR]: None
    EVS:HP: 4
    ATK: 0
    DEF: 0
    SPEC.ATK: 252
    SPEC.DEF: 0
    SPEED: 252
    POKEMON BEING OFFERED: A Cloned Version of the final Ev Trained pokemon

    Notes: It knows Hidden Power Fire and Flash Cannon, which I'd like it to keep as a Magnezone. It is a timid nature and once it is fully ev trained and level 100, I shall give it a choice scarf and teach it thunderbolt and volt switch. When all of that is done, I can clone it and send the clone to you
    hmm...~accepted~
    but could you send me the untreined one clonned? cuz i have slightly different plans! if you don't mind!

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    hmm...~accepted~
    but could you send me the untreined one clonned? cuz i have slightly different plans! if you don't mind!
    Sure! I'll send two over when you're ready to do the trade
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Sure! I'll send two over when you're ready to do the trade
    err....gimmie a day!

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Hello, I am interested in dwf gligar and sableye. I can offer dwf abra, basculin,spiritomb,riolu, ralts, slowpoke, and some other ones.
    3ds FC :0490-7057-3236 IGN: Jorge

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jorge565 View Post
    Hello, I am interested in dwf gligar and sableye. I can offer dwf abra, basculin,spiritomb,riolu, ralts, slowpoke, and some other ones.
    which all can you offer?

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Do You mean you want to know what else I got? If so, I also got dwf scraggy,pachirisu,eevee, drifloon, seedot, sigilyph, mandibuzz,shuckle,swablu, bibarel,hoothoot. I might have some other ones, but that is all I could find right now. So just tell me if you are interested in any two of my dwf.
    3ds FC :0490-7057-3236 IGN: Jorge

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jorge565 View Post
    Do You mean you want to know what else I got? If so, I also got dwf scraggy,pachirisu,eevee, drifloon, seedot, sigilyph, mandibuzz,shuckle,swablu, bibarel,hoothoot. I might have some other ones, but that is all I could find right now. So just tell me if you are interested in any two of my dwf.
    hmm...i'll take ralts and swablu!
    if you don't mind!

  8. #83

    Default

    I am interested in your event pikachu if i will be able to reteach it surf can offer anything in sig except jirachi
    Black 2 FC:1936 8493 5115
    Shinny's

    Events

    My team:

    CHECK OUT THIS SHOP!!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Toxicated-area!

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by offbeatbass View Post
    i am interested in your event pikachu if i will be able to reteach it surf can offer anything in sig except jirachi
    surf ain'r re-teachable!
    If you still want it can i have the details on the event magikarp?!

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Alright so can you trade right now?
    3ds FC :0490-7057-3236 IGN: Jorge

  11. #86

    Default

    Sorry it is a japanees shiny event that knows hydropump but i am no longer interested in that pikachu
    Black 2 FC:1936 8493 5115
    Shinny's

    Events

    My team:

    CHECK OUT THIS SHOP!!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Toxicated-area!

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by offbeatbass View Post
    sorry it is a japanees shiny event that knows hydropump but i am no longer interested in that pikachu
    hmm...ohkay!

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    85

    Default

    So when are you available to trade?
    3ds FC :0490-7057-3236 IGN: Jorge

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jorge565 View Post
    So when are you available to trade?
    allright move in the wi-fi room my fc is in my sig!

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    ~added new events flawless pokemons~

    looking for japanese/german pokemons!

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

  17. #92

    Default

    What would you want for your regular shiny muk?

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    What would you want for your regular shiny muk?
    well nothing much!
    just take it! when can you trade?!

  19. #94

    Default

    I will trade you my UT Japanese singing pikachu for your shiny mudkip and eevee.

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    I will trade you my UT Japanese singing pikachu for your shiny mudkip and eevee.
    give me your fc: and be ready in the room if you can right away?!

  21. #96

    Default

    Fc:322561073087 im already in the room waiting.
    Last edited by Hopsin; 25th April 2013 at 8:33 AM.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    Fc:3225-6107-3087
    my fc : 0476 6990 7190
    i'll be in the room soon!

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Hey I saw you had eevees which know curse and wish.

    Do you have any which also know yawn? Can offer lots of stuff.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless123 View Post
    Hey I saw you had eevees which know curse and wish.

    Do you have any which also know yawn? Can offer lots of stuff.
    sorry mate none w/ yawn!

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    Fc:322561073087 im already in the room waiting.
    do you also need the muk?!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •