Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 271

Thread: Toxicated area!

  1. #126
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    hmm...yep yep....your shiny froslass and mismagius!!!
    wat are you looking for!?!
    Would you be willing to trade your shiny flawless Eevee and Snivy for it?
    Current Shiny Count: 758!



    Credit:
    Astral Shadow for the userbar.

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAssasen View Post
    Would you be willing to trade your shiny flawless Eevee and Snivy for it?
    sure thing mate just knock on when you see me online for a trade!!

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Alright I should be able to in about 3 hours or so, and what do you charge for cloning?
    Current Shiny Count: 758!



    Credit:
    Astral Shadow for the userbar.

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAssasen View Post
    Alright I should be able to in about 3 hours or so, and what do you charge for cloning?
    well nothing much but just a copy of the pokemon you want....!!
    but incase if i dnt find your pokemon to appealing i'de ask for a dwf!!

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    well nothing much but just a copy of the pokemon you want....!!
    but incase if i dnt find your pokemon to appealing i'de ask for a dwf!!
    Hmm, let's say I wanted a copy of every shiny I have in my sig, including froslass and mismagius, would I have to offer you 2 other Pokemon for eevee and snivy? And can you clone Pokemon with ribbons?
    Current Shiny Count: 758!



    Credit:
    Astral Shadow for the userbar.

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAssasen View Post
    Hmm, let's say I wanted a copy of every shiny I have in my sig, including froslass and mismagius, would I have to offer you 2 other Pokemon for eevee and snivy? And can you clone Pokemon with ribbons?
    lol wait no....are those shinies any spcl i mean are they flawless or just normal shinies??!!
    and i cnt clone ribbon pokemons!!

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    A living hell called Earth
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Can I trade you a shiny lv.90 Tyranitar with EV's in attack. Not sure how much since I got it from a trade.
    Yes it's legit.

    I want NATURE : BRAVE
    ABILITY : CLOUD NINE
    shiny Swablu
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    lol wait no....are those shinies any spcl i mean are they flawless or just normal shinies??!!
    and i cnt clone ribbon pokemons!!
    Charizard and Chandelure are the only completely flawless ones, the others are all flawless on 5 IVs but the 6th IV on most of them is at 30, except for Snorlax which has 4 flawless, the other 2 are one at 30 and the other at 10

    They are also all EV trained
    Last edited by DarkAssasen; 9th June 2013 at 12:26 AM.
    Current Shiny Count: 758!



    Credit:
    Astral Shadow for the userbar.

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAssasen View Post
    Charizard and Chandelure are the only completely flawless ones, the others are all flawless on 5 IVs but the 6th IV on most of them is at 30, except for Snorlax which has 4 flawless, the other 2 are one at 30 and the other at 10

    They are also all EV trained
    ohkay then tell me if you want me to clone 'em for you...!
    how many copies do you need?!!

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Can i please trade you a Keldeo for a Shaymin?

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vampaze View Post
    Can i please trade you a Keldeo for a Shaymin?
    ohkay but can i have detai;s on the your shaymin?!

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    ohkay then tell me if you want me to clone 'em for you...!
    how many copies do you need?!!
    I would love for you to clone them for me, I would prefer 2 copies of each but I don't want to be greedy so 1 would work
    Current Shiny Count: 758!



    Credit:
    Astral Shadow for the userbar.

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAssasen View Post
    I would love for you to clone them for me, I would prefer 2 copies of each but I don't want to be greedy so 1 would work
    allright i'll get 2 copies of each done...when can you be available to trade??!!

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    allright i'll get 2 copies of each done...when can you be available to trade??!!
    I'm usually available between 3:30 pm and 5:30 pm cst but that looks like it might be a prm oblesince your always on between 1-6 am my time
    Current Shiny Count: 758!



    Credit:
    Astral Shadow for the userbar.

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAssasen View Post
    I'm usually available between 3:30 pm and 5:30 pm cst but that looks like it might be a prm oblesince your always on between 1-6 am my time
    hmm....hey can you send in your pokes rightnow??!!

  16. #141

    Default

    bleuumbreon how come you haven't been on Pokemonplus?
    My IGN: Hopsin
    3DS FC:2337-5122-4643
    TSV:3690
    Cloning Gen6 5-6IV Pokemon [incl ones with egg moves] or any gen 3 event.
    I have been a member of this site for well over 1year. I am a Trusted Cloner on Neoseeker and Will reply to any pm requesting for clones meeting the qualifications above.
    Do not rush me I have a life.


  17. #142
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    hmm....hey can you send in your pokes rightnow??!!
    Sorry but can't, I'm working right now
    Current Shiny Count: 758!



    Credit:
    Astral Shadow for the userbar.

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Hey do you have a Magby with DW Ability (not necessarily female) and if so what do you want for it?

    3DS FC: 3480 3588 2591

    Visit my Trade Shop!


    ALL HAIL TOXIC ORB GLISCOR!

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xer-arrowtotheknee-us View Post
    Hey do you have a Magby with DW Ability (not necessarily female) and if so what do you want for it?
    nope sorry mate...havent got one!

  20. #145
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Right no problem good luck with your shop!

    3DS FC: 3480 3588 2591

    Visit my Trade Shop!


    ALL HAIL TOXIC ORB GLISCOR!

  21. #146
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,574

  22. #147
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    You know, that place.
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Hey nice shop you have
    Do you have Exeggcute with dw ability?
    Hey everyone!
    My friend safari type is fire and the pokemons that can be found there are: Magmar, Larvesta, Fletchinder.

  23. #148
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Boy View Post
    Hey nice shop you have
    Do you have Exeggcute with dw ability?
    im not sure....i'll have to check but mostly i wont be having since i dont do dwf anymore...sorry!

  24. #149
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    You know, that place.
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Hmmm do you have male one?(but with the ability)
    Hey everyone!
    My friend safari type is fire and the pokemons that can be found there are: Magmar, Larvesta, Fletchinder.

  25. #150
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Boy View Post
    Hmmm do you have male one?(but with the ability)
    nope!
    ..........................

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •