Thread: PWT/Battle Subway Team

Default PWT/Battle Subway Team

So after repeatedly failing the champion's tournament, I decided to make a team that could win the pokémon World Tournament most of the time. This is what I came up with:

Dragonite@Lum Berry
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Multiscale

Moves: Dragon Dance
    WaterFall
    Firepunch
    Outrage.

Evs: 204 Hp/ 252 Attack/ 52 spd

The ability and evs allow this guy to safely set up on Garchomp and Lapras and then sweep. I chose waterfall over Extremespeed as to have a move to KO Volcorona with without getting locked in. Fire Punch is for Metagross and Excadrill.

Vaporeon@Leftovers
    Nature:Bold
    Ability: Water Absorb

Moves: Surf
    Ice Beam
    Wish
    Toxic

EVs: 248 Hp/ 252 Defense/ 8 Spd

This exists mainly to counter gyrados and Aerodactyl. Toxic gets some damage on Gyrados while wish allows it to stall. The Evs are to allow it to stay alive for as long as possible against the many physical attackers.

Chandelure@Focus Sash
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Nature: Timid

Moves: Shadow Ball
    Energy Ball
    Fire Blast
    Hidden Power Ice

Evs: 252 Speed/252 Sp. Attack/4 Hp.

Standard Chandelure here. It's main job is to kill anything that is still alive at the end of the battle. Focus sash lets it survive boosted Garchomp and 1HKO with Hidden Power.
    White 2 FC: 2108 6583 8241
    HeartGold Badge Quest:

My shiny pics: http://s1336.beta.photobucket.com/us...y/My%20shinies

For Dragonite
    Use Roost instead of Waterfall to heal Dragonite which may make it use Multiscale again. Use Earthquake instead of Fire Punch for more power and coverages.

Fire Punch actually does more damage in general to Dragonite's usual counters.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.