Thread: How to treat girls

Default How to treat girls

Hi there everyone! My name is Hope. Yes, I'm a girl. Calm down guys, your dream girl who play Pokemon is taken. But that's not why you're here. You're either here to learn some more about how us girls think, or how to treat a girl probably to possible earn yourself a girlfriend!

First thing you need to know about girls. We cry. A LOT.. And for no reason. If you see a girl crying, even of you don't know her, ask her what's wrong. It shows that you care. If she's a friend try giving her a hug and a shoulder to cry on. If she's a stranger, maybe sit down and try to make we laugh. Now that the boring part about us girls being full of tears waitin to explode at any time, let's move on.

The second thing you need to know is that any girl who is worth cages of won't be easy. Girls who are worth you time has often been hurt before by jerks, so unless you know her very well or she likes you, don't expect an instant yes of you ask her out. Start with going to the movies with a group of friends. Them maybe invite her to the mall to go shopping (I know all of you guys are groaning right now, but it will pay off in the long run). Once she trusts you, that's when you ask her. Don't plan some big fancy date. Ask her to the movies, mini golf, something fun and cheap, because it puts a nice impression on a girl if the guy pays. After that, as the first date went well, she's basically yours. Just remember, be a gentalman. If you enjoy playing games (I have a very strong feeling most people here will be Pokemon), be honest with her about it. If she thinks you're lame for it, break up with her. A girl who doesn't like you and accept you for who you are isn't worth any of your time.

Since it's coming up, Valentine's Day. If you're in a relationship, this is a big deal. Valentine's Day is the day where girls expect "true love" to happen. In reality it's a day where a lot of guys use single girls who are feeling unwanted. Don't be that guy. Unless it's a girl you've been putting the moves on for awhile, DO NOT get into a relationshop any time within 1 week away from Valentine's Day. Now, if you are in a relationship, you need something romantic. You're probably looking at your wallet right mow and crying, knowing that any money that is in there will be gone. If uou're planning on buying flowers, chocolate, and a nice romantic dinner at a fancy resturaunt, this is very true. But what is more romantic then a expensive dinner? A guy cooking dinner you. Go out and buy your girlfriend some chocolates and flowers, and one of my favorites, some bath salts and bubble bath. Invite your girl over to a dinner cooked by you (if you can't cook then have someone help you and leave before your girl arrives) When she arrives, eat your dinner (candles guys. Candle light is very romantic) then perhaps offer your girl a back or foot massage. Or maybe even a romantic bath for two? You don't
    have to spend a lot of money on Valintine's Day. Just be romantic.

Leave a message or PM me topics about girls you want to know and I will ad them. These are just what popped to the top of my head.
    ~Love you guys
    Hope

Visit mine and Tyranith's FREE Pokemon shop!

Name: Decible
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

(Reserved for later use)

(Reserved for later use)

No.

this is me on sppf most of the time. so don't send me small questions. send them to kreis :)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)