Thread: Homestuck???

Default Homestuck???

I'm usually on tumblr, where Homestuck is prevalent, so I'm wondering if anyone else here likes it.

Spoiler:- just in case you didn't catch up to the update yet:

I adore Homestuck, and I'm honestly surprised there hadn't been a thread made for it before now.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Yeah, I went through quite a bit of the entertainment board before deciding no, there was no Homestuck anywhere, and making this thread.

Oh I love Homestuck! My friends got me into back last summer. I wasn't keen on it at first, but now I think it's amazing! I plan on cosplaying Terezi this year. I'm surprised.. I thought Homestuck would be more popular on here.
    ~~Superior Awesomeness!! (Awesomeness of the superior variety)~~

All I have to say is the kids are in deep trouble right now
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Okay, so, about that update.

...I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Wow not what I was expecting from the latest update at all. I was imaging Jane and Jake continuing with a friendly exchange with Jade. Meanwhile John would say hi then Rose, Dave, Kanaya, Karkat, and Terezi would show up and cause all sorts of hilarious drama... but then I remember this IS Homestuck and is why I love it so much: Hussie's always gotta throw in some unexpected plot twist that completely throws you off guard and things never happen the way you expect them to.

Quote Originally Posted by ABSOLute Zer0 View Post
    Wow not what I was expecting from the latest update at all. I was imaging Jane and Jake continuing with a friendly exchange with Jade. Meanwhile John would say hi then Rose, Dave, Kanaya, Karkat, and Terezi would show up and cause all sorts of hilarious drama... but then I remember this IS Homestuck and is why I love it so much: Hussie's always gotta throw in some unexpected plot twist that completely throws you off guard and things never happen the way you expect them to.
    Exactly, I love his twists! I read through fan-theories a lot, and sometimes, I see some theories that are just so perfectly aligned that I instantly think "Oh, this just has to happen." But then, Hussie comes in and throws a screwball in it all, completely destroying everyone's expectations. I don't think anyone saw this coming, or saw the whole Jack-is-LE thing coming, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    Exactly, I love his twists! I read through fan-theories a lot, and sometimes, I see some theories that are just so perfectly aligned that I instantly think "Oh, this just has to happen." But then, Hussie comes in and throws a screwball in it all, completely destroying everyone's expectations. I don't think anyone saw this coming, or saw the whole Jack-is-LE thing coming, either.
    No kidding, I am afraid for the kids. Poor Jane, Poor Jade.

My God, what have they gotten into?

Spoiler:- NO H8:

Credit: Sworn Metalhead

Jack is Lord English? I guess I must have missed whatever hinted towards that.

Jack is Lord English? I guess I must have missed whatever hinted towards that.

Well yes, I did think that mirrored LE quite a bit, but we all know that Caliborn is Lord English. Unless the two combine? Or the two combine with Cal or something?

Well yes, I did think that mirrored LE quite a bit, but we all know that Caliborn is Lord English. Unless the two combine? Or the two combine with Cal or something?
    I personally think it may be possession. It's ambivalent for now.

Finally, my kind of Thread. What're your guys Trolls/Horoscopes? I'm Aries, or, Aradia.

Your signature broke several rules. Please read the signature rules before you update it.

I am a Virgo... so I've got Kanaya as my patron troll.

I'd like to know what your favorite trolls are too--or just favorite character in general. My fav is Terezi. >;]

I'm a Capricorn, so of course I have to get the guy who murdered two of my favorite characters. Blargh. :/
    I couldn't possibly choose a favorite troll - it changes all the time. My favorite Beta kid is Dave at the moment (though it switches sometimes), and my favorite Alpha is Roxy.

I'm a Capricorn, so of course I have to get the guy who murdered two of my favorite characters. Blargh. :/
    I couldn't possibly choose a favorite troll - it changes all the time. My favorite Beta kid is Dave at the moment (though it switches sometimes), and my favorite Alpha is Roxy.
    Ha, I would've thought you were lucky at first. I used to LOVE Gamzee... but now he's just got way too creepy. I liked him back in the beginning when he was always so drugged-up and chill. Even back when he killed people--I thought it added to his character. But since then he's hasn't been the same. I especially don't like him after this most recent update. How dare he allow my Terezi to degrade like that! >:O

Also, am I the only one who think's Dave Strider is overrated? o.O

/shamelessly revives thread

Thoughts on the upd8? I thought it was really cool to see some more exposition on the cherubs. I'd been wondering about them for a while. I feel bad for the $10,000 fantroll creators, I thought Hussie would at least let them survive longer than a page. Shame.

...One of the $100,000 rewards was having your fantroll survive for more than one page, anyway. I'm glad that the exposition happened, the chreubs were always pretty mysterious and now Aranea's shedding some light on them. (hahahaha bad aspect pun)

Anyway, I'm a Virgo, so my patron is Kanaya, but going by that math thing with your birthday it would be Sollux.

Yeah I was happy to see the fantrolls finally show, but I knew that they would die the very next panel since yeah, the 100,000 reward was having your fantroll survive from more than one panel (probably 2 panels since Hussie's a dick >_<)

Anyway, I hope that we cut to Karkat and Terezi again before we hear more about Aranea's story (even though I actually like her stories), but I've been dying to see Karkat and Terezi talk to each other again.

And I don't know anything about this math thing with your birthday?

month dates= diff signs= diff trolls
    mines sollux!!! red+blue=awesomeness@Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!! !!!!!!:!!:!))))))))

HOLY CRAP..

Terezi..

My baby can see again. O_O

That update was one thing I didn't see coming.

Now, I wonder how it happened...

holy crap. terezi can see. WHO DA F*** WOULDA THOT??