Thread: Iris the Dragon Type Master Fanclub~

Default Iris the Dragon Type Master Fanclub~

Welcome! This is the place where you can chat with other people who are fans of Iris from the 5th generation of the Pokemon franchise.

In this club, you can chat about Iris, share pictures of her, graphics you made about her, and many other wonderful things.

A little biography about Iris:
    Iris is a character in Black, White, Black 2, and White 2. In the games she is a gym leader in White and Drayden's apprentice. In B2W2 Iris is the Unova League Champion.

In the anime Iris appears as a a female companion of Ash's. Her goal is to become a dragon type master.

Rules:
    1. Please stay on topic.
    2. Bashing any character, pairing, or member is intolerable.
    3. Respect each others' opinions.
    4. Any thing not made by you, please indicate the artist or source where you obtain the image.
    5. While posting, follow the general SPPF rules. No double posting, mini-modding, etc.
    7. No one-line posts, please.
    8. Have fun

How to sign up:
        Spoiler:- sign up:

Member List:
        Spoiler:- Member list:

Pictures:
        Spoiler:- Pictures:

GIFs:
        Spoiler:- GIFs:

Banners:
        Spoiler:- Banners:

Topic Questions:
        Spoiler:- Topic Questions:
    Last edited by Pokegirl Fan~; 5th October 2015 at 9:08 PM.

Username: Lorde
    Why you want to join: Frankly I'm surprised that there wasn't already an Iris club, so I wanna sign up to show my support for her character.
    Why do you like Iris and what is your favorite thing about her? I like Iris because she's strong-willed and always speaks her mind no matter what. I adore her sneaky "such a kid" jabs at Ash tbh.

Userename:MegaMaster#1
    Why do you want to join:I really liked Iris and she was one of my fave poke girls.
    What do you like about Iris and what is your favorite thing about her?:I like her wild spirit and here such a kid saying g is so true and slays.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Username: Lorde
    Why you want to join: Frankly I'm surprised that there wasn't already an Iris club, so I wanna sign up to show my support for her character.
    Why do you like Iris and what is your favorite thing about her? I like Iris because she's strong-willed and always speaks her mind no matter what. I adore her sneaky "such a kid" jabs at Ash tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMaster#1 View Post
    Userename:MegaMaster#1
    Why do you want to join:I really liked Iris and she was one of my fave poke girls.
    What do you like about Iris and what is your favorite thing about her?:I like her wild spirit and here such a kid saying g is so true and slays.
    You are both accepted! I guess I'll answer the topic question now ^_^
    What do you like about Iris and what is your favorite thing about her?
    I love her design, especially her hair and her big brown eyes in the anime. I also love her personality and her You're such a kid catchphrase. I always laugh whenever I hear her teasing Ash with it. I also find it hilarious when she gets annoyed, particularly with Cilan.

I hope Iris will make a comeback next year in the anime. She's been my fave BW character from the beginning and I think she deserves to show up again like Ash's past female friends have. She can get a few episodes where she can show Ash how much she's improved in her Dragon Master quest and maybe fight in a tournament.

I'd like to see Iris make an appearance next year. It would be cool if she returned with a Gabite and maybe with a newly caught Pokemon as well.