Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1371

Thread: Unpopular opinions you have about the anime(READ THE FIRST POST)

  1. #1326
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    To be honest, most of the characters don't change from their debut episodes anymore outside the usual. Every character gets better at training/battling and captures Pokemon throughout their run.

    What I notice now is how the main characters personalities don't change or grow much from their debut episodes. Iris and Cilan are essentially exactly the same now as they were in their debut episodes, ignoring their Pokemon. Dawn's personality itself never really changed much since her debut, the only thing that changed was her skill in contests and battling.

    It seems the writers only really develop characters through their skills in Pokemon and battling, but not their personalities anymore. It used to be the opposite when the show first started, and I think that's why some feel May developed better, as there is gradual change to her personality depending on which portion of the series you're watching.
    Hmm...after reading the last few walls of post, I think I came to a somewhat decent, probably unbiased opinion. Like Cyber said, the anime writing in the beginning focused on character more than the battles itself. Most nostalgia fans or whatever name you give them like OS because of this. Despite being a Pokemon anime, the characters themselves were enjoyable. The story was written in a animerealistic way.(Note the word animerealistic means a fine mixture of anime and reality.) There were constant references to real world etc etc. But I think at some point, the focus slowly shifted to battles, which the franchise might have realized was something unique only to Pokemon.

    Even so, the character development may got in AG was commendable. Her contest arc greatly differed from Dawn's contest arc in a sense that rather developing May's team, they developed her personality more. I mean, May was more or less stuck with Beautifly, Combusken and Skitty while Bulbasaur joined the fray in the middle. Her contest arc always associated with a bit of melodrama like Harley humiliating her publicly, her own confidence issues etc etc. And not to mention May's name almost always ended up in the eighth place after the appeal round.....she got her 5th ribbon in the last contest of Hoenn. She messed up pretty bad in the Grand festival thanks to Harley and barely made it to the battle round. All of these pointed to the same thing: It was May's character that was mostly tested more than her battling skills. IMO, her battling skill wasn't even talked about until the last episode where she loses to Solidad.

    Dawn on the hand was written completely different. While her arc was filled with quite a bit of drama too, her troubles associated with her skill as a coordinator rather than her character. She didn't had any trouble with people like Harley. Even Ursula only insulted her but didn't go to extreme means to stop her progress. Dawn's development associated with 1) Her realizing that she needs to showcase her Pokemon not the flashy moves 2) The combination moves she worked to beat Ursula etc. Dawn's contest arc was written quite differently because the writers obviously didn't want her to be a rehash of May. While she did have some sad moments, there wasn't a constant drama revolving around her like it did with May. She passed the Contest Appeal with flying colors in the grand festival, she got her 5th ribbon well in advance etc. etc.

    Now those who like Dawn or May usually tend to differ because of their preference towards the storylines. Those who liked May's drama-esque story line preferred May over Dawn and disliked her while people(like me) preferred the second option over the first. It's a matter of opinion.

    But one must agree that almost all of Dawn's character development was in fact "battle" development. It's not a wrong thing, it's just that the writers wrote her that way. There are many people who enjoyed Dawn over May. In the end, it's a matter of preference.

    Iris, imo comes with character development. Her battle skills were never truly tested(except by Drayden). Her only "battle" related development was teaching Excadrill Focus Blast. Most of her development comes under character development. I think Doryuzu, being a Iris fan, has done a good job explaining Iris in their post if you check the previous page.

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  2. #1327
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,383

    Default

    The females in Pokemon all have their strong and weak points, it's why none of them are perfect. If they were flawless and perfect they'd be like Cynthia...thank goodness they are not. May and Dawn developed differently, and as a fan of Dawn I can easily say her personality never went through grand changes, and as a fan of hers I had no problems with that. There was nothing about her character personality that needed adjustments other then her early semi-arrogance (which I loved) so they just focused on her skills in Contest. I really don't see what's wrong with that or how that doesn't count as "development" Dawn's developing in battle skills was a drastic change from May's development. May changed the most personality wise, but her battle skills were almost always good despite just getting into Pokemon. May and Dawn's strong points and weak points are the opposite for each other. May is strong were Dawn was lacking, Dawn was strong were May was lacking. Put them together and you have complete coordinator.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  3. #1328
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sandy ketchum View Post
    I enjoyed brock in kanto johto and even in hoenn. It was in sinnoh where it was like where they dropped brock even before he was out of the show. The writers didnt want to bother with brock and dawn overshadowed Brock and even ash in some cases. Brock's obsession with girls, his vast pokemon knowledge and his skills in cooking added stability to his character. Brock could have been handled better in dp. They should have gave him rivals or let him meet his co-breeders like suzie. There was not many notable brock centered episodes in dp. Lots of long running shows have the same group of characters from the beginning but how they are handled makes the show what it is.
    Yup, and his dub voice made him sound like a constipated old man on the toilet, too. That didn't help matters, either, IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    I like AG more than DP. DP has better battles and a better league but AG has better fillers, better group interactions imo and I like Ash's Hoenn team more than his Sinnoh team. Brock's treatment in AG is also better than in DP.
    Agreed. I like BW more than DP as well. XD.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

  4. #1329
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    I think that they should've evolved Pansage a while ago, so that Stunfisk could take it's mascot position and be used more. It has a funny personality as shown in the Rotom episode. I wish we could've seen more from that.

  5. #1330
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    The females in Pokemon all have their strong and weak points, it's why none of them are perfect. If they were flawless and perfect they'd be like Cynthia...thank goodness they are not. May and Dawn developed differently, and as a fan of Dawn I can easily say her personality never went through grand changes, and as a fan of hers I had no problems with that. There was nothing about her character personality that needed adjustments other then her early semi-arrogance (which I loved) so they just focused on her skills in Contest. I really don't see what's wrong with that or how that doesn't count as "development" Dawn's developing in battle skills was a drastic change from May's development. May changed the most personality wise, but her battle skills were almost always good despite just getting into Pokemon. May and Dawn's strong points and weak points are the opposite for each other. May is strong were Dawn was lacking, Dawn was strong were May was lacking. Put them together and you have complete coordinator.
    I wish I can come through the screen and hug you.

    I mean it doesn't matter who was on the show. Each girl had their time and their efforts. Some less than others but I don't see why some people need to put that one was better than the other especially with May and Dawn. They were pretty much the same like hoe Iris and Misty were. Their stories however were just a little different from each other but no one was perfect neither was any saga. This is why I hope they would change the secondary boy in XY to being a goal oriented character so that we can have a discussion about the boys for a change. I'm tired of the same old thing.

    My ideal battle ever!

  6. #1331
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    land of the trumpets
    Posts
    134

    Default

    ~The battle episodes annoy me and I hate them.
    ~I like the filler episodes better.
    ~I wish that there were more filler episodes.

    Also:
    ~I always skip through gym battle episodes and battle scenes.

    You're all gonna kill me now..

    "Just take a step back, and look at what you really want."
    (I want all my ships to be canon pls)

  7. #1332
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janice Quatlane View Post
    ~The battle episodes annoy me and I hate them.
    ~I like the filler episodes better.
    ~I wish that there were more filler episodes.

    Also:
    ~I always skip through gym battle episodes and battle scenes.
    You're all gonna kill me now..
    This post actually made me laugh.

  8. #1333
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sinnoh w/ Dawn
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janice Quatlane View Post
    ~The battle episodes annoy me and I hate them.
    ~I like the filler episodes better.
    ~I wish that there were more filler episodes.

    Also:
    ~I always skip through gym battle episodes and battle scenes.

    You're all gonna kill me now..
    This....this is funny. If this someone's actually beliefs Great! If its trolling well done.

    I enjoy some fillers but it is on a case by case basis The battle episodes are definitely better and I dont think that is unpopular.


    My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

    Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

    Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

  9. #1334
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I wish I can come through the screen and hug you.

    I mean it doesn't matter who was on the show. Each girl had their time and their efforts. Some less than others but I don't see why some people need to put that one was better than the other especially with May and Dawn. They were pretty much the same like hoe Iris and Misty were. Their stories however were just a little different from each other but no one was perfect neither was any saga. This is why I hope they would change the secondary boy in XY to being a goal oriented character so that we can have a discussion about the boys for a change. I'm tired of the same old thing.
    The difference is some people didn't watch every saga of the series, so they don't really know what happened in them besides whatever they read online or the few episodes they watch.

    The series now has almost 800 episodes, besides the very few hardcore fans who have seen everything, there are large chunks of the anime people never watched. It doesn't really matter much since the anime "resets" every gen anyway, but I guess this is why some people feel characters didn't go through much development.

  10. #1335
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,354

    Default

    Cameron is awesome. He beat ash at his own game. He didnt switch, blatantly disregarded the type chart when fighting, made an evolved pokemon look bad and most importantly won with a mid battle evolution.
    Last edited by LizardonX; 11th June 2013 at 2:31 AM.

  11. #1336
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Cameron is awesome. He beat ash at his own game. He didnt switch, blatantly disregarded the type chart when fighting, made an evolved pokemon look bad and most importantly won with a mid battle evolution.
    Haha, I had a chuckle. Now that you pointed it out, yeah Cameron did beat Ash at his own game. Cameron's brainwaves basically let him pump DEMs whenever he wants to by pulling his band. I am not kidding, that's what we have seen in the league. He almost loses his match in the preliminary matches, and suddenly he pulls out a Pin Missile in Eeelektross's mouth. That's basically "Aim for the Horn" remastered with beautiful animation and in a much more believable fashion.

    If Ash occasionally uses strategy and occasionally uses DEMs, Cameron ALWAYS wins with DEMs and pulls them out much more consistently.

    In a way, Cameron is DEM at its best. People would have loved him if he hadn't defeated the main character

    Thank you pokemonsquared, thanks to your one line post, my eyes were finally opened and I am startling to like Cameron.

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  12. #1337
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janice Quatlane View Post
    ~The battle episodes annoy me and I hate them.
    Haha, we're probably the only ones here who don't care for battles. For me personally, the issue is that every battle seems the same in this anime. I'm not just talking about the over-use of stock animation either; I just feel that most wins are way too convenient and have hardly any logic to them. And even when a character like Ash loses, there's almost never a lesson to be learnt. It makes battling seem really redundant when the protagonist isn't learning anything from his losses and continues repeating his mistakes imo.

  13. #1338
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    70

    Default

    - Pikachu has absolutely no character at all anymore. I liked him much better in Kanto, where he still was a bit of a jerkass punk who time to time looked down on Ash (in a comedic way) and actually got scared of Pokemon and didn't always want to obey his trainer. There was some humor to him, now the only humor he provides is when he accidentally (or not) shocks other people. And that's not much humor at all. He has become this perfect loyal servant to Ash, and the relationship between the two is more of a trainer-pokemon kind of relationship, rather than being friends, equals.

    - Axew is cute, and hasn't actually caused that much trouble.


    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Haha, we're probably the only ones here who don't care for battles. For me personally, the issue is that every battle seems the same in this anime. I'm not just talking about the over-use of stock animation either; I just feel that most wins are way too convenient and have hardly any logic to them. And even when a character like Ash loses, there's almost never a lesson to be learnt. It makes battling seem really redundant when the protagonist isn't learning anything from his losses and continues repeating his mistakes imo.

    I feel the same. I do like battles outside League and Gym Battles though, and I only watch tournaments that have all the members of the main group participate. If it's just Ash, no. That's why I skip a lot of the Gym Battles and always skip the Leagues.
    Last edited by Gurk; 11th June 2013 at 9:54 AM.

  14. #1339
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Haha, I had a chuckle. Now that you pointed it out, yeah Cameron did beat Ash at his own game. Cameron's brainwaves basically let him pump DEMs whenever he wants to by pulling his band. I am not kidding, that's what we have seen in the league. He almost loses his match in the preliminary matches, and suddenly he pulls out a Pin Missile in Eeelektross's mouth. That's basically "Aim for the Horn" remastered with beautiful animation and in a much more believable fashion.

    If Ash occasionally uses strategy and occasionally uses DEMs, Cameron ALWAYS wins with DEMs and pulls them out much more consistently.

    In a way, Cameron is DEM at its best. People would have loved him if he hadn't defeated the main character

    Thank you pokemonsquared, thanks to your one line post, my eyes were finally opened and I am startling to like Cameron.
    Haha so I guess Cameron was Ash's clone that managed to defeat him. Ash is full of DEMs anyways, and a lot of his battles were won with mid-battle evolutions. So in yo face Ash. Aiming for Pin Missle in Elektross's mouth isn't DEM to me. Ash did it in Johto with Totodile. It's called strategy, so that battle wasn't DEM.

    Thanks to pokemonsquared and DracoFlare I have started to like Cameron moarrr.

    Btw this is what I called the Main Character Bias Syndrome. When the main character does it, there's less to no complain. When a non-main character does it, whineee!

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  15. #1340
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Haha so I guess Cameron was Ash's clone that managed to defeat him. Ash is full of DEMs anyways, and a lot of his battles were won with mid-battle evolutions. So in yo face Ash. Aiming for Pin Missle in Elektross's mouth isn't DEM to me. Ash did it in Johto with Totodile. It's called strategy, so that battle wasn't DEM.

    Thanks to pokemonsquared and DracoFlare I have started to like Cameron moarrr.

    Btw this is what I called the Main Character Bias Syndrome. When the main character does it, there's less to no complain. When a non-main character does it, whineee!
    I actually used the word DEM pretty loosely because I don't know what exactly are the requirements to call a move "DEM". I personally like these kind of crazy out of box things...as long as they don't over do it.

    It was obvious but I haven't seen Cameron as a version of Ash updated with the latest DEM drivers. I think Cameron beating Ash is perhaps the writers telling that the more good luck you have in small gym matches, the more will be the badluck that will come to bite your *** in an important battle.

    Seeing Cameron in this light makes him less hateable. I bow to pokemonsquared for bringing me out of the darkness :3.

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  16. #1341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    I actually used the word DEM pretty loosely because I don't know what exactly are the requirements to call a move "DEM".
    Does it come out of nowhere?

    Is there no foreshadowing beforehand?

    Does it manage to turn the tide a complete 180 when things seem their bleakest for the user?

    Then it's a DEM.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

  17. #1342
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    671

    Default

    I don't see anything wrong with Cameron defeating Ash because I don't see why a character should have lost if they mess something up as long as they're good at what they're doing. Sometimes it's not the mistakes which causes a loss, it's how you handle them- Be determined and continue to put your best foot forward and there's a guarantee you can succeed, but start to doubt or give up on yourself and you just dug your way into failing.

    Heck if the roles of Ash and Cameron had been switched I'd bet a majority of the fandom would have been complimenting Ash for managing to have an optimistic attitude and continuing to go on despite making a mistake which lead to his win. And why? Well that's simple; it's because Ash is the main character. But I don't see why a rival can not be viewed in the same way when they do it (the former is how I saw Cameron's win against Ash).
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 11th June 2013 at 1:56 PM.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

    Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

  18. #1343
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    I actually used the word DEM pretty loosely because I don't know what exactly are the requirements to call a move "DEM". I personally like these kind of crazy out of box things...as long as they don't over do it.

    It was obvious but I haven't seen Cameron as a version of Ash updated with the latest DEM drivers. I think Cameron beating Ash is perhaps the writers telling that the more good luck you have in small gym matches, the more will be the badluck that will come to bite your *** in an important battle.

    Seeing Cameron in this light makes him less hateable. I bow to pokemonsquared for bringing me out of the darkness :3.
    Or perhaps just the writers telling us that luck runs out after abusing it..

    Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    Does it come out of nowhere?

    Is there no foreshadowing beforehand?

    Does it manage to turn the tide a complete 180 when things seem their bleakest for the user?

    Then it's a DEM.
    Exactly, like 100% of the mid battle evolutions. Now, if Ash had an Absol, and started spamming critical hits, then that would be due to Super Luck though, and wouldn't be DEM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  19. #1344
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_Crow View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with Cameron defeating Ash because I don't see why a character should have lost if they mess something up as long as they're good at what they're doing. Sometimes it's not the mistakes which causes a loss, it's how you handle them- Be determined and continue to put your best foot forward and there's a guarantee you can succeed, but start to doubt or give up on yourself and you just dug your way into failing.

    Heck if the roles of Ash and Cameron had been switched I'd bet a majority of the fandom would have been complimenting Ash for managing to have an optimistic attitude and continuing to go on despite making a mistake which lead to his win. And why? Well that's simple; it's because Ash is the main character. But I don't see why a rival can not be viewed in the same way when they do it (the former is how I saw Cameron's win against Ash).
    Maybe but the battle was still lackluster given how it was suppose to be Ash's last league battle in Unova. It was mostly attack, attack, attack, screw strategy, attack, etc. That and the whole 5 vs 6 thing was unnecessary.

  20. #1345
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,354

    Default

    I'm glad more people are seeing the light.

    I could honestly not care less about Butterfree, it never was all that interesting to begin with and other than Charizard I feel absolutely no nostalgia for any of his Kanto mons.

  21. #1346
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Probably not an unpopular opinion, but words cannot express how much I wanted Dawn to be able to keep the Grimer she got in the Summer School thing. I was also so pleased that she didn't find Grimer gross and they actually got a long so well. I would've absolutely loved to see a freaking Grimer in competitions!

  22. #1347
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gurk View Post
    Probably not an unpopular opinion, but words cannot express how much I wanted Dawn to be able to keep the Grimer she got in the Summer School thing. I was also so pleased that she didn't find Grimer gross and they actually got a long so well. I would've absolutely loved to see a freaking Grimer in competitions!
    I remember Grimer make a few cute signs along with Dawn too. That was perhaps the closest a Grimer could get to the word cute. But Dawn with Grimer will invite creepy fanarts

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  23. #1348
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,938

    Default

    All Best Wishes did is make everyone realize Ash's story is pointless.

    Prior to this Ash was gradually improving with each passing gen and you felt like you were watching him improve. Hell much of the hype when DP was airing is people really thought Ash was strong enough to win the league that time, and they had foreshadowed Elite 4 competitions. It made DP end on a sour note when we realized all that foreshadowing led nowhere.

    Best Wishes in many respects could very well be the worst saga of the entire anime, and not because the episodes are bad, but simply because it ruined the gradual continuity of Ash's character.

  24. #1349
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    All Best Wishes did is make everyone realize Ash's story is pointless.

    Prior to this Ash was gradually improving with each passing gen and you felt like you were watching him improve. Hell much of the hype when DP was airing is people really thought Ash was strong enough to win the league that time, and they had foreshadowed Elite 4 competitions. It made DP end on a sour note when we realized all that foreshadowing led nowhere.

    Best Wishes in many respects could very well be the worst saga of the entire anime, and not because the episodes are bad, but simply because it ruined the gradual continuity of Ash's character.
    Guess I'm one step ahead of the game on that department. I thought Ash's story was pointless in DP. DP Ash didn't do anything AG Ash couldn't have done. IMO AG is where Ash was best and where he peaked, especially in terms of entertainment and character. So in that regard I don't blame BW for that. Ash has been slowing rotting for years it's just they didn't cover it up well this time.

    They need to do something new with the character if you're not going to replace him.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  25. #1350
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    M$
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Guess I'm one step ahead of the game on that department. I thought Ash's story was pointless in DP. DP Ash didn't do anything AG Ash couldn't have done. IMO AG is where Ash was best and where he peaked, especially in terms of entertainment and character. So in that regard I don't blame BW for that. Ash has been slowing rotting for years it's just they didn't cover it up well this time.

    They need to do something new with the character if you're not going to replace him.
    I feel like DP Ash was a little better than AG Ash when it came to battling. He seemed like he was actually going somewhere, but it all went to crap in BW.

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •