Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 1371

Thread: Unpopular opinions you have about the anime(READ THE FIRST POST)

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    I like Pokemon Best Wishes filler better the an other series in my openion

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    The same could be said for most fillers in general, it depends on how it's executed. For the most part, I felt that Johto's fillers were executed well.
    The same plot over and over again is executed well?

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    The same plot over and over again is executed well?
    There are differences between each filler. Try looking at them as standalone episodes.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    There are differences between each filler. Try looking at them as standalone episodes.
    And also something many people need to do with DP fillers.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Impel Down
    Posts
    3,001

    Default

    Pokemon? Emotional?

    Please tell me you're joking. Pokemon has the emotional range of a teaspoon. It's the same overdone stuff in any other run of the mill anime.
    My deviantArt




    U mad bro?

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Meow o3o
    Posts
    41

    Default

    I think Team Rocket are actually nice and friendly people.

    In my opinion James looks sexy ♥w♥

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    I think one of the main characters should own a Milotic, just 'cause



  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Pokemon? Emotional?

    Please tell me you're joking. Pokemon has the emotional range of a teaspoon. It's the same overdone stuff in any other run of the mill anime.
    If you're talking mid-AG and beyond, yes.
    Otherwise I disagree.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    If you're talking mid-AG and beyond, yes.
    Otherwise I disagree.
    I think emotion still runs in Pokemon, though it just varies from time to time. And I'm just gonna throw in some episodes that I think are pretty emotional during DP (can't remember much of AG): Well, a few here. "Crossing Path" and 'Once there were greenfields'. Then there were 'Stopped in the name of love' (which happens to get flamed a lot because Piplup didn't want to evolve, honestly, who actually thought Piplup was evolving ._.), and of course, Dawn's second contest loss, 'Team Shocker'. I fine 'To Thine Own Pokemon Be True' also a kind-of emotional episode. 'Uncrushing Defeat' was also, IMO a pretty good one. I think 'Piplup, Up and Away' is a seemingly hilarious and emotional episode. Finally, we have..

    Memories are made of bliss! Of course


    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    And also something many people need to do with DP fillers.
    Yes agreed.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    If you're talking mid-AG and beyond, yes.
    Otherwise I disagree.
    Yeah, pretty much.

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I think emotion still runs in Pokemon, though it just varies from time to time. And I'm just gonna throw in some episodes that I think are pretty emotional during DP (can't remember much of AG): Well, a few here. "Crossing Path" and 'Once there were greenfields'. Then there were 'Stopped in the name of love' (which happens to get flamed a lot because Piplup didn't want to evolve, honestly, who actually thought Piplup was evolving ._.), and of course, Dawn's second contest loss, 'Team Shocker'. I fine 'To Thine Own Pokemon Be True' also a kind-of emotional episode. 'Uncrushing Defeat' was also, IMO a pretty good one. I think 'Piplup, Up and Away' is a seemingly hilarious and emotional episode. Finally, we have..

    Memories are made of bliss! Of course




    Yes agreed.
    Emotional moments...I mean BW, actually.
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 18th February 2013 at 11:09 PM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

  11. #86

    Default

    To add: I liked the DP contests. Ever since someone showed me.
    Rephrase: I liked Team Rocket doing contests. (except for AG)
    Last edited by はるひ; 19th February 2013 at 12:20 AM.
    岩根雅明=♡

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    To add: I liked the DP contests. Ever since someone showed me.
    That's not an unpopular opinion at all. Not on this forum anyway.

  13. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    That's not an unpopular opinion at all. Not on this forum anyway.
    Well, the Jesselina aspect, yes. I actually liked her contest ep.
    岩根雅明=♡

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    That's not an unpopular opinion at all. Not on this forum anyway.
    Liking anything DP is unpopular in this thread apparently.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Liking anything DP is unpopular in this thread apparently.
    I thought almost everyone likes DP. I'm the oddball in that I don't really like it that much. Some parts I ADORE (like Paul v. Ash, first 3 eps of it, Sinnoh League excluding Trollbias *wink*, Dawn's contests other than the Grand Festival), but others I just hate about it.
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 19th February 2013 at 12:15 AM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Liking anything DP is unpopular in this thread apparently.
    Are you sure you're not mixing BW and DP up? I thought DP was the fan favorite season on here.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Are you sure you're not mixing BW and DP up? I thought DP was the fan favorite season on here.
    Nope from what I gather more people like AG/Kanto.

  18. #93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Liking anything DP is unpopular in this thread apparently.
    The reason why I said contests were because I've seen more complaining about them than anything. That's why I thought it was "unpopular". Especially when it's TR contests I'm talking about.

    But if I am wrong, I apologize.
    岩根雅明=♡

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Are you sure you're not mixing BW and DP up? I thought DP was the fan favorite season on here.
    Yeah, I always thought it was too. XD.

    I actually like BW1 and Episode N more than DP. BW2, I hate though. I think it's worse than DP, as was BF when I think about it. UGH.


    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Nope from what I gather more people like AG/Kanto.
    That's pretty much me. I also like OI, Johto Journeys, and Master Quest *prepares filler-defense shield from Johto haters.*
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 19th February 2013 at 12:19 AM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    The reason why I said contests were because I've seen more complaining about them than anything. That's why I thought it was "unpopular". Especially when it's TR contests I'm talking about.

    But if I am wrong, I apologize.
    People usually love May and Dawn's contests arc. I know I did. Usually, Dawn's contests are said to be technically better when it comes to battles and techniques and people love May for the rivals.

  21. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    People usually love May and Dawn's contests arc. I know I did. Usually, Dawn's contests are said to be technically better when it comes to battles and techniques and people love May for the rivals.
    I liked the DP contests better because they actually dressed up and it was more fancy and fun. But yeah, I rephrased my sentence a bit.
    岩根雅明=♡

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    I think this would be considered an unpopular opinion. I actually really enjoyed the Kanto League. I mean did it have its problems? Yeah. But it still had as may good moments. The battles for the most part were cool to watch.

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I think this would be considered an unpopular opinion. I actually really enjoyed the Kanto League. I mean did it have its problems? Yeah. But it still had as may good moments. The battles for the most part were cool to watch.
    You have a point. It's similar to why I despise hoenn league. I have to watch the same handful of Pokemon fight with no variety at all and it looked like ash pumped all of them especially swallow with pokeroids. I also hated Morrison's voice.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    You have a point. It's similar to why I despise hoenn league. I have to watch the same handful of Pokemon fight with no variety at all and it looked like ash pumped all of them especially swallow with pokeroids. I also hated Morrison's voice.
    Morrison sounded like King Kai in FUNi DBZ- not a pretty site, but funny. I also hated Jump's voice. It's ironic because Sean Schemmel and Maddie Blaustein are two of my favorite VAs, but they did a terrible job with those chars. XD.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    You have a point. It's similar to why I despise hoenn league. I have to watch the same handful of Pokemon fight with no variety at all and it looked like ash pumped all of them especially swallow with pokeroids. I also hated Morrison's voice.
    The Hoenn League was only better than the Unova League in my opinion which is probably another popular opinion since people usually find Hoenn to be the best. I felt like nothing really epic happened in it that made it stand up to the other Leagues. Kanto was the first League, Johto had Ash vs Gary and Sinnoh had Ash vs Paul.

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •