The Spring season of 2013 approaches, and with it a whole new range of anime.
Spoiler:- The chart:
This chart is going to turn MAL into a **** storm of "Ponies are anime!"
Anyway, the question is, as always, what will everyone be watching?
As for me, I'll be watching the following:
- Red Data Girl - P.A. Works is always worth a watch.
- Devil Survivor 2
- Yuyushiki - I assume it's just going to be cute girls doing cute data processing, hard to see where it can go wrong.
- Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - Obviously watching because I loved the first season, the switch over in animation studio to A-1 Pictures certainly doesn't hurt it any though.
- Shingeki no Kyojin - Watching this purely because the PV looks amazing.
- Hayate no Gotoku! - Hopefully this is better than the last season, may give up on the series if it isn't.
- Suiseui no Gargantia - It's an Urobuchi Gen anime, and he has a fairly good strike rate.
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S - Loved the first season of Railgun, hopefully the second can be just as good.
- Haiyore! Nyurako-san W - Once again, loved the first season and hopefully this one can be just as good.
- Aiura - More cute girls doing cute things, I'm always down for that.
- Photo Kano - Madhouse 'nuff said.
As always, there is bound to be at least one show I pick up that I didn't originally plan to.
- Gundam Unicorn Episode 6
- Girls und Panzer
- Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home - More Hanasaku Iroha is never a bad thing, the quality of it will only be enhanced in movie form, the only downside being the wait for BD release.
- Dragonball Z: Kami to Kami - Watching purely for the kid inside me.
- Steins;Gate: Fuka Ryouiki no Deja vu - Pretty much the same as Hanasaku Iroha, it's not a bad thing, better quality in a movie, downside being a wait for BDs etc.
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kaku - I don't think it's actually been confirmed whether this will be a TV series, OVA or a movie yet, but I'll put it here since it's listed under movies on the chart, I still have a tiny amount of faith in the TV adaptations of Higurashi, and really, if I could get through Kira I can get through this.