Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you keep track of your Pokémon collection?

Well, what i plan on doing is keeping each Pokemon by type in in their respective type's box, and then from then I would organize the Pokemon by National Dex #

I keep my special Pokemon (EV-trained, legends, shinies, events, etc.) in separate boxes in the games so I know where I have them. That makes them easy to find when I need them.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

I just order them in National Dex order boxes/then alternate form(e)s/Unown, doesn't leave much room for anything esle...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

I only keep separate boxes for my shinies. I wanna be neater for everything else... But keeps being lazy to sort them out.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

My Black holds my 648/649 living dex in order with boxes named 001-030, 451-480, etc. I don't use any spreadsheet, by seperating my collection from living dex to special cases I know where my important pokemon are and where my trade fodder is located easily.
    Black 2 holds my special event and competitive pokemon with boxes seperated into EV trained, breeding, untrained, etc.

Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

Quote Originally Posted by pokenutter View Post
    Well, at present, I'm busy trying to make a Living Pokédex, so I'm busy with a pen and paper, making a checklist of what I do and dont have. Eventually, the idea is to fill up most of the available boxes, and then leave a box or three for my battlers, one for trade fodder, and two for my sister's Pal Parked and Transferred mons.
    This is exactly what I have done since Gen III. I have all my boxes labeled 1-30, 31-60, 61-90, etc. and then fill them up with the pokemon that belong there, meaning i will have 3 Bulbasaurs, and evolve one in to Ivysaur, and the other in to Venusaur. When the next generation came out, I transferred everything to that new one and continued with the new pokes. At the moment, the only pokemon I am needing (legit in America) is Meloetta.

At least Meloetta has been announced in the US unlike here...

Quote Originally Posted by onleal91 View Post
    I have all my boxes labeled 1-30, 31-60, 61-90, etc. and then fill them up with the pokemon that belong there, meaning i will have 3 Bulbasaurs, and evolve one in to Ivysaur, and the other in to Venusaur. When the next generation came out, I transferred everything to that new one and continued with the new pokes.
    That system is to me the easiest, why do you need a spreadsheet when you can just put them in National Dex order?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

In Platinum and SS, I'd organise them by naming each Box after a Type, and then having an Egg Box aswell.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

I don't really need to do anything special to keep track poof my shinies since i have a grand total of 3 our 4 of you count red i I .
    They are an azumarill in emerald
    A linoone in emerald
    And an Umbreon in soul silver

I have one copy of each in my box, in numeric order from 1 to the last number, and I transfer it to the newest game as soon as possible when it comes out.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12