Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you keep track of your Pokémon collection?

Well, what i plan on doing is keeping each Pokemon by type in in their respective type's box, and then from then I would organize the Pokemon by National Dex #

I keep my special Pokemon (EV-trained, legends, shinies, events, etc.) in separate boxes in the games so I know where I have them. That makes them easy to find when I need them.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

I just order them in National Dex order boxes/then alternate form(e)s/Unown, doesn't leave much room for anything esle...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

I only keep separate boxes for my shinies. I wanna be neater for everything else... But keeps being lazy to sort them out.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

My Black holds my 648/649 living dex in order with boxes named 001-030, 451-480, etc. I don't use any spreadsheet, by seperating my collection from living dex to special cases I know where my important pokemon are and where my trade fodder is located easily.
    Black 2 holds my special event and competitive pokemon with boxes seperated into EV trained, breeding, untrained, etc.

Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

Quote Originally Posted by pokenutter View Post
    Well, at present, I'm busy trying to make a Living Pokédex, so I'm busy with a pen and paper, making a checklist of what I do and dont have. Eventually, the idea is to fill up most of the available boxes, and then leave a box or three for my battlers, one for trade fodder, and two for my sister's Pal Parked and Transferred mons.
    This is exactly what I have done since Gen III. I have all my boxes labeled 1-30, 31-60, 61-90, etc. and then fill them up with the pokemon that belong there, meaning i will have 3 Bulbasaurs, and evolve one in to Ivysaur, and the other in to Venusaur. When the next generation came out, I transferred everything to that new one and continued with the new pokes. At the moment, the only pokemon I am needing (legit in America) is Meloetta.

At least Meloetta has been announced in the US unlike here...

Quote Originally Posted by onleal91 View Post
    I have all my boxes labeled 1-30, 31-60, 61-90, etc. and then fill them up with the pokemon that belong there, meaning i will have 3 Bulbasaurs, and evolve one in to Ivysaur, and the other in to Venusaur. When the next generation came out, I transferred everything to that new one and continued with the new pokes.
    That system is to me the easiest, why do you need a spreadsheet when you can just put them in National Dex order?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

In Platinum and SS, I'd organise them by naming each Box after a Type, and then having an Egg Box aswell.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

I don't really need to do anything special to keep track poof my shinies since i have a grand total of 3 our 4 of you count red i I .
    They are an azumarill in emerald
    A linoone in emerald
    And an Umbreon in soul silver

I have one copy of each in my box, in numeric order from 1 to the last number, and I transfer it to the newest game as soon as possible when it comes out.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12