Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Light of Floccesy Ranch! (774)

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Also some of you guys being happy about a Woobat is pretty sad in my opinion.
    I consider it a fact.

I liked the scene where amphy "pulled" on mareep

Dragonite.

Everything else was just bad. aworst of all was snivy stealing screentime from more deserving pokemon. AKA everything else ash owns not named pikachu or mijumaru.

Not that great of an episode, to be honest. Not one of the worst fillers ever, but still quite bad.

Cute episode. Dragonite made it entertaining. Otherwise it would've been pointless and boring.
    And if you're indifferent to Dragonite like I am?

Meh it was a so-so episode. Ampharos was cute though, and so were the mareep. I do wonder why Ampharos herded though...if I ever have to herd sheep I'll ask my sheep... ._.;
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

So this ep was saved by dragonite. If it was pikachu the episode would be -1000/10 with nite its more 6/10

Also some of you guys being happy about a Woobat is pretty sad in my opinion.
    A Woobat?

We didn't want TR to have one pokemon only, we wanted Woobat and Yamask to be in this arc, thats why people happy about it, it makes them less boring and predictable pokemon wise.

A Woobat...

Discuss the episode

This thread is for the discussion of the episode, and stating your opinions on the episode, it's not about the past series, and avoid bringing up Best Wishes as a whole in these threads as well, there are other threads for the other episodes. Try to actually be clear and respectful with your opinions, if you're going to claim the episode was bad then explain your reasoning respectfully, other wise just say "I didn't like it"(Obviously write more then just that though), we don't need pointless debates and arguments happening in every thread because people can't be clear and respectful.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

The episode looked kinda bland, but there's always gonna be episodes like that. So, guess it's nice that Snivy got to make an appearance and knowing Jessie still has Woobat likely means we could see Yamask in the future
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

This was a cute little filler (emphasis on filler). I mean the Mareep were cute enough to make up for the lack of excitement. I actually felt like I was watching a DP episode, what with the plot being so similar to that Electrike episode and Team Rocket once again trying to snatch a bunch of weak Pokemon en masse with a mecha. Also, am I the only one who is still upset by how grumpy Dragonite is? It seems like he's always mad at the world, and I just thought that he'd change or show a different side of himself while he trained Ampharos. Guess I was wrong. I give this episode five kisses out of ten.

I give this episode a 6 out of 10

This episode reminded me so much of the old Johto episode with the Mareep and it's bow...

Raichu is Dragonite

Mareep trying to perfect it's electric type moves is Ampharos trying to perfect Thunder Punch

The Mareep getting trapped is the Mareep getting trapped :|

Ahhh nostalgia, I think the writers purposely made this episode alike the old one. The old one was certainly one of my faves, and this new one is too.

It was an okay episode. Dragonite trying to Teach Ampharos thunder punch was hilarious, especially with its facial expressions XD I give it a 6/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

What a terrible and pointless episode. The league got cut short for this claptrap!? Stupid fillers about previous-gen Pokemon we've already seen 1001 times when there are still several current generation Pokemon to see for the first time, many of them being legendary Pokemon that could be used to make the episode more interesting. Not only in the supposed filler arc have there been NONE of Ash's old Pokemon (given we NEVER get to see them during league saga's anymore its the least they could do) but there isn't even a hint of a reserve actually doing something. Pikachu, Axew and Dragonite, three Pokemon spammed to no end appear, with only Snivy appearing briefly other than that is totally unacceptable. The only think that could have made the episode worse would be some Oshawott-spam or the return of Piplup or Togepi.

Bring on Gen 6 I say...
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    This episode reminded me so much of the old Johto episode with the Mareep and it's bow...

Raichu is Dragonite

Mareep trying to perfect it's electric type moves is Ampharos trying to perfect Thunder Punch

The Mareep getting trapped is the Mareep getting trapped :|

Ahhh nostalgia, I think the writers purposely made this episode alike the old one. The old one was certainly one of my faves, and this new one is too.
    Indeed. I liked this episode, actually. 8.5/10
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

I can't believe Pikachu is stronger than an ampharos. The writers aren't even trying anymore when they destroy evolved pokemon's creibility.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I can't believe Pikachu is stronger than an ampharos. The writers aren't even trying anymore when they destroy evolved pokemon's creibility.
    It's not consistent that for sure... one minute evolution makes you 1000% times stronger, then next thing you know you start losing to unevolved Pokemon
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Wow...an Ampharos trying to learn Thunderpunch...what an episode...

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Besides Ampharos being the focus, and seeing the inside of a Pokeball (which is the first time since the Indigo League right?) this episode was fairly boring.

I knew it was a filler but nothing was that entertaining to me.

Team Rocket's blast off was horrendous and weird, hopefully they have a break for a few episodes because if i see them blast off like that on a frequent occasion i'm gonna wish they were back to how they have been the rest of BW.

Wow. Only 3 pages of posts. Looks like not much interest for this one.

The episode was okay, but it got better when Ash sent out Tsutarja. It got ten times better for me. Her Leaf Blade was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Wow. Only 3 pages of posts. Looks like not much interest for this one.
    Well that's probably because of the new announcement(http://www.serebiiforums.com/announcement.php?f=238). Without it, there would probably be more pages.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Well that's probably because of the new announcement(http://www.serebiiforums.com/announcement.php?f=238). Without it, there would probably be more pages.
    That's true or maybe because nothing that unpredictable happened. I mean other than perhaps Amoongus joining Woobat in battle and Snivy getting screen time, it didn't feel like much happened this episode which seems to be the response. But I don't think people really expected this episode to gain more talk than say the Colress one.

I feel like I have every reason to hate this episode but somehow I don't. It was stupidly predictable and didn't really do anything for any character, but I thought it was a pleasant self-contained story.
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

I actually really liked this episode suprisingly haha probably since its been a while since i've seen a episode like this

It was pretty good for a filler...there were a few funny scenes with ampharos flipping out and dragonite being dragonite...and SNIVY! But alas only for a few seconds....and dang! Another proper blast-off?! it's like they're trying to tell us something...when will TR start doing stupid stuff like they used to? Those were always fun -_-...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    1. it's Ash's goddamn Pikachu, an experienced battler vs an sheep herding Ampharos. I'd imagine people would be HAPPY that they showed Ash's Pokemon to be stronger.

2. Pikachu used Thunderbolt while Amphy just used Thundershock so there's that.

I liked the episode, nothing too exciting but entertaining nonetheless. Made me appreciate Dragonite more. Also we had some interesting looking animation in the end half when they fought TR. Lots of nice shading but an inordinary style, perhaps a new animator in the hoods?
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast