Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Light of Floccesy Ranch! (774)

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Why hasn't a parent complained about this yet?

Anyway, I like some "subtle" getting crap past the radar now and then.

Why do we need pointless filler episodes like this in what's supposed to be Team Plasma & N's introductory into the anime series, this arc is already a limited number of episodes so shouldn't we be filling those episodes with stuff regrading TP & N instead boring stuff like this.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Quote Originally Posted by Battra View Post
    Why do we need pointless filler episodes like this in what's supposed to be Team Plasma & N's introductory into the anime series, this arc is already a limited number of episodes so shouldn't we be filling those episodes with stuff regrading TP & N instead boring stuff like this.
    Anime does this all the time. Isshin is fighting Aizen and at the last minute Kisuke arrives and boom we get a filler about the Bleach cast making a movie

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    Anime does this all the time. Isshin is fighting Aizen and at the last minute Kisuke arrives and boom we get a filler about the Bleach cast making a movie
    What I find annoying is that they're planning a filler arc right after this one. They could have just had one extra boring episode in the next arc and let this one flow better.

Though to be honest I don't mind fillers in between serious episodes, I just hate COTDs with boring problems who wait for Team Rocket to kidnap their Pokémon so they can revolve their problem in a half assed battle.

I watched this episode today with my brother and sister to see one scene in the episode: the Ampharos awkwardly behind a Mareep scene. Unsurprisingly, it was funny. Luckily for us though, it wasn't the only good scene in the show since we had the great honor of the kids telling Ampharos that it should punch the Mareep for not listening to it. Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Battra View Post
    Why do we need pointless filler episodes like this
    Because the Japanese cannot fathom seasonal breaks.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This was an OK episode, nothing spacial. But there're some scenes in this episode that I liked...

-Ampharos awkwardly appearing behind a Mareep.

- Dragonite inside the Pokéball.

- The kids telling Ampharos to Thunderpunch the Mareep for not listening to it.

- Dragonite not wanting to teach Thunderpunch to Ampharos.

-Iris scolding her studborn Dragonite.

- Ampharos having no confidence, despite it being an Electric-type.(I found that funny)

-Pikachu scaring the heck out of Axew and Ampharos with Thunderbolt!

It would be better if they included a filler episode like this in the Decolore arc instead of including it in the N/Team Plasma arc.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 29th March 2014 at 9:50 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I liked the goofy reactions in this episode, they made me LOL. I liked when Pikachu got too excited and both axew and ampharos freaked out. That one mareep being a jerk was funny a couple of times too. Nice that Dragonite got to be a mentor instead of being a jerk. I also liked that Team Rocket actually played it smart for once and stole by stealth, getting one pokemon quietly at a time. That was a nice switch. Funny that if they had stopped at one or two, they might have gotten away with it.

7/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Well, thank you, animators. You made this episode memorable to the jokers who have used your Ampharos Humping to death.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234