Thread: Favourite Pokemon Pinball Field?

Default Favourite Pokemon Pinball Field?

For each Pinball game (or only one of them), which is your favourite field and why? I try to play them equally so I can catch all the Pokemon, but I still have favourites.

For the original Pinball, I'd say Blue. I think it just seems easier to me (easier to flip the ball up the side than on the Red field), and I prefer the music (especially the version of Aim to Be a Pokemon Master during Catch 'em mode). I also like how the ball gets sucked into a particular direction. Also I'm pretty bad at the Diglett bonus, though I only just started playing again.

For Ruby and Sapphire, I much prefer Ruby. I think, like Blue, it's easier, and I prefer the Kecleon bonus to the Duskclops one, although it's harder to get into the Mart on this field, I find.

So, discuss!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

I prefer the Blue field as it's easier, but it can be annoying at times waiting for the Slowpoke arrow whereas you can control the Ditto in the Red field, although it is usually hard to stay alive before it goes back

Quote Originally Posted by Unoin View Post
    I prefer the Blue field as it's easier, but it can be annoying at times waiting for the Slowpoke arrow whereas you can control the Ditto in the Red field, although it is usually hard to stay alive before it goes back
    I do prefer the Blue field a lot, It's one of my favorite too as it is much easier. But yeah it's a bit slow so annoying too sometimes.