Thread: Abilities

Default Abilities

Hello there.

I bought my first Mystery Dungeon game today and i have some trouble figuring out my Skittys ability.

When i check her stats it says her abilities are : Cute Charm AND Normalize..
    So doas that means she has both or its random and you have to figure it out on your own?
    I claimed:

Quote Originally Posted by Ziga View Post
    Hello there.

I bought my first Mystery Dungeon game today and i have some trouble figuring out my Skittys ability.

When i check her stats it says her abilities are : Cute Charm AND Normalize..
    So doas that means she has both or its random and you have to figure it out on your own?
    Oh,mit means it's both. All Pokémon have both their abilities, if they have two of them.

Rhough, some abilities function differently than their Main Game counterparts, like Riolu's abilities, they would cancel eachother out. Instead, they reworked them to work on different effects.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Oh,mit means it's both. All Pokémon have both their abilities, if they have two of them.

Rhough, some abilities function differently than their Main Game counterparts, like Riolu's abilities, they would cancel eachother out. Instead, they reworked them to work on different effects.
    Thank you so much. (:
    Its really hard to find any information about this game online, unlike the other pokemon games..
    I claimed: