Thread: Mushi-Shi Discussion!!

Default Mushi-Shi Discussion!!

This is an anime that I truly adore, it sits on the very top of my list! I have not met ANYBODY yet who likes this anime, and I therefore make a thread DISCUSS ANYWAY. And I can explain the anime, too!

~Mushi-Shi~

It's been years since I've seen it, and I don't really remember anything specific about it. What I do remember is that watching an episode felt like watching a fable unfold before my eyes, and the eerie atmosphere did an incredible job of sucking me into the stories. I really liked the series, and it's something that I should watch again. Sorry about my leaky memory - this is about all I can say about Mushi-Shi.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    It's been years since I've seen it, and I don't really remember anything specific about it. What I do remember is that watching an episode felt like watching a fable unfold before my eyes, and the eerie atmosphere did an incredible job of sucking me into the stories. I really liked the series, and it's something that I should watch again. Sorry about my leaky memory - this is about all I can say about Mushi-Shi.
    When I first watched it I felt the same way, and my favorite episode was the first one I watched, I believe it is called the Green Seat? But I watch it over and over again, quite a beautiful anime.