Thread: Rate My Team? Help?

Threaded View

Default Rate My Team? Help?

I just figured out the EV Spreads.
    Anyway, I'm having a lot of trouble online during Double Battles. Can you help me improve my team?

Haxorus (Adamant Nature, Ability Rivalry, Life Orb)
    EV: 252 ATK; 252 SPD; 4 HP
    - Outrage
    - Swords Dance
    - Dragon Claw
    - Brick Break

Physical Sweeper; Life Orb gives my moves a big boost and Adamant helps with that. Outrage is a random target move but I like it simply because of it's power. Swords Dance is self explanatory if you've used it before, Dragon Claw gets STAB and has a not to shabby Power. Brick Break helps break Light Screen and Reflect. Also, Fighting Moves cover a lot of weaknesses (Ice, Dark, Rock, Steel). It doesn't last long though as some Pokemon can easily OHKO and outrun my Pokemon.

Hydreigon (Mild Nature, Ability Levitate, Expert Belt)
    EV: 100 ATK; 152 SP ATK; 152 SPD; 100 HP
    - Fire Blast
    - Superpower
    - Dark Pulse
    - Draco Meteor

Mixed Sweeper; this guy is useful in many situations. The Fire Blast, I got off of Smogon. Superpower is the lifesaver for me. I've had my *** saved countless times with this move. Dark Pulse and Draco Meteor have the STAB benefit. I spread the EV's on this guy to a wide variety. I was going to give him a Life Orb, but because of Online Restrictions, I had to choose another item. Help me reconsider this item and for every item on my Pokemon Team.

Heracross (Adamant Nature, Ability Guts, Choice Scarf)
    EV: 252 ATK, 252 SPD, 4 DEF
    - Megahorn
    - Close Combat
    - Stone Edge
    - Night Slash

Another (physical) Sweeper; Chose this mainly because of the Choice Scarf and STAB on Megahorn. Downside is I have to switch out when s--t hits the fan but otherwise, that is pretty much the only reason Heracross is on my team. Also, this has a pretty shoddy Defense stat.

Skarmory (Impish Nature, Ability Sturdy, Shed Shell)
    EV: 252 DEF, 100 HP, 152 SPED
    - Roost
    - Stealth Rock (considering Spikes)
    - Whirlwind
    - Taunt

Setup; This was meant to be a setup Pokemon but I've had my arse whooped because it's not fast enough. I'd send out Stealth Rock and try the classic Whirlwind Strategy, but that has not gone well for me. Taunt should've helped me but moves like Thunderpunch have sent this Pokemon to the ground. Probably won't keep this. I want suggestions for a replacement.

Jellicent (Calm Nature, Ability Cursed Body, Focus Sash)
    EV: 252 SPDEF; 252 HP, 4 SPATK
    - Scald
    - Will O Wisp
    - Recover
    - Shadow Ball

SPDEF ANNOYER; Meant to stall and cause status conditions. If I do decide to keep it, I'm removing Scald and maybe switching for an Ice Beam. This has actually been a great asset for me in online battles. Recover has managed to piss people off. The Focus Sash was just a random item and has proved to be useless as no one online has ever OHKO'd this Pokemon. Also, I kinda wish that this Pokemon had a better Speed Stat.

Blissey (Calm Nature, Ability Natural Cure, Leftovers)
    EV: 252 HP; 252 SPDEF; 4 DEF
    - Toxic
    - Softboiled
    - Thunderbolt
    - Light Screen

PHYSICAL WALL: Blissey has been a MAJOR disappointment for my team. I've seen people take down my Blissey faster than my aforementioned Haxorus. Maybe it's just the Physical Moves. This Pokemon has marvelous HP Stats though. Toxic and Thunderbolt were meant for status conditions and Light Screen for some more Special Defense. Softboiled is also meant to be a healing move. The Leftovers was a good item choice for it though. I will change this so gimme recommendations =)

This is an estimated EV Spread. I made this like 8 months ago so the actual spreads are somewhere in my brain.

EDIT: I now have added descriptions.
    Last edited by kingoftheyellowpeople; 15th February 2013 at 4:30 AM.