Thread: Building a Pokemon Platinum Team

Default Building a Pokemon Platinum Team

Alright, so i haven't touched Pokemon games for a long time, and i am JUST hearing that Pokemon Black and White 2 has come out. The point is i'm sort of clueless (well not completely) on how to build my Platinum team. Once i go through and beat it, i'll continue on to Black, then Black 2. Honestly, i would just like everyone's help in building a SOLID team. Just list the complete team (in your onion) that you think i should use. It would be VERY helpful if you can add a preferred Nature, movesets, and if you really want to be nice, a hold item. Oh and no legendaries please. This would be HUGE help to me!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ormat-**Read**

Rules says no "build me a team", though.

Just look at the main site's Pokedex, pick any 6 Pokemon you think are good, and pick a moveset for them, then post them on a thread in the correct subforum
    (5th Gen IGRMT for Black/Black 2 team, and here for the Platinum team - well you already did the Platinum one, it just need moveset)

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^