After neglecting my Black 2 game, and basically this forum because of time, I (sort of) finished a Black 2 team. But, I feel that I'm gonna need some help tweaking it, whether that be a little or a lot.

Okay, here we go.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature (can't change it, sorry guys)
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP/252 Atk/252 SpD

- X-Scissor
- Superpower
- Pursuit
- Bullet Punch

Some people might pick on the whole Jolly nature part of this. I didn't pick Adamant because A: It already gets the huge Attack boost with CB, and B: Jolly gives it more speed; I ended up getting a 31 IV in its Atk, Speed, and HP, so it'll outrun other Scizors anyway. Its main use is an attacker, but I love the boost from Technician and its overall moveset. Seems diverse to me, to an extent.

Latios @ Choice Specs/Scarf (this is where I might need help)
Timid Nature
Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Psyshock
- Dragon Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Surf

General CSpecs/Scarf sweeper, but what I'm trouble with is deciding between Scarf of Specs. Should I take the speed boost, or the sp. atk boost? Both seem good to me, and I'm kinda leaning towards the Specs, but then I really can't decide.

Garchomp @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Speed/4 HP
- Fire Fang
- Dragon Claw/Dual Chop (I'm currently using Dragon Claw, but I can't decide)
- Earthquake
- Outrage

Standard CBand again, which is great. Not the Uber, obviously, too. Outrage with CB can one hit KO a lot of Pokémon in the OU tier, from what I understand, but I don't know if I should use Dragon Claw or Dual Chop. I like Dual Chop's 2x attack, plus the STAB boost and CB, but Dragon Claw seems like it'd be good, too, because of the 80 damage? Should I change the set completely? The EVs and nature won't change for the other sets, of course.

Espeon @ Light Clay/??
Timid Nature
Magic Bounce
- Psyshock (or Psychic, maybe?)
- Shadow Ball
- Reflect
- Light Screen
Ah, the Dual Screens. Such a nice trait, especially with Magic Bounce. So happy I got my hands on one of these because of the in-game event. Psyshock or Psychic is where I'm a little tedious, but I wanna say Psyshock because of the amount of physically defensive Pokémon that go into the OU tier vs. the amount of SpD.

Heatran @ Air Balloon/Life Orb
Modest Nature (can't change this, either)
EVs: Haven't started this yet, but I was thinking: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power Ice / Hidden Power Grass
- Stealth Rock

Or, should I use a different set/switch out it for a different Pokémon? Air Balloon for the sake of first-turn EQs, or do I pick Life Orb for the extra boost? I like it for the type diversity in the team, especially the metal and Flash Fire part.

This is where my other problem lies: I need one more Pokémon, and right now I'm thinking it should be a bulk. Yay or nay? I'd like to use a 5th gen Pokémon because this is the 5th generation, and I dunno, I just like having at least one of them on my team.
Here's a thought:

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Water Absorb
Calm Nature
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Def / 220 SpD
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic / Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball / Ice Beam
Used as a special wall, of course. I like that idea, but this is an example to throw in that I think could be possible?

OR (although it's not a wall, it's still bulky)
Utility counter Jellicent:

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
- Scald / Surf
- Will-O-Wisp / Toxic
- Recover
- Taunt

Utility counter, great for a switch-in on some threats, according to Smogon.

Uh, so, I guess that would be it for now. Any suggestions?