Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Story: Les Maison des Mensognes

(OOC: How can Bessy pick up Ryuichi? Ryuichi's knocked out stone-cold outside and he imprisoned the house (I.E, Ryuichi's outside and nobody else can go out? Also you know Ryuichi being a spectral form meaning he's impossible to pick up?)
    :429: *Still knocked out, imagines 1980s Miami (ala Miami Vice) (with this music in the background http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyhh01WF3os) wherein a young boy is having recess when suddenly he overhears a couple of men dressed all in black whispering to their teacher "sorry for your loss", "Nothing we can do", "Experiment Overdriven" & strangely "Dimitryi is changing course... flying wide... mountains in his mansion" then suddenly they realize that the kid is overhearing them and they turn to him... Cut to modern day in wherever, he overhears a ruckus from inside and a meltdown, he both foresees and recoils from the amount of damage that a nurse is dealing to a record collection, something catches his attention, he sees a void, inside that void is a Miltank playing the banjo above a decrepit world, a feeling reminiscent of hellish intent both warms him and cools him, he both turns away and looks deeper into the void, he sees himself, yet he also sees a Blissey beating up something, he sees a Zoroark sneaking across a Desert landscape being chased by a thousand Swellows and in return he sees nothing, suddenly a bright light encompasses him then terminal darkness.) *

(OOC: Sorry for the long drawl, if you don't get it, it's a dream sequence so there's nothing to get, I think. He's not dead, he's still knocked out.*
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

*to Bessy* Heh, fine by me. I won't try anything funny. *tries to fix the mask, but it's too dented to fix by now* The last thing that I had of my previous life... damaged..... Great. Sarcasm won't help sadly.. *puts on headphones and blasts alternative rock music*

Oh heavens! It got noisy and wretched quick!
    *calls out to Bessy from outside the ward* Bessy dear....are you alright? No use for you to be upset.
    Omega Ruby Team

Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here

Proud owner of my childhood partner, Feraligatr ♡

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    Lousy. I can't stand you Missy. None of this affects me, not even the curse. Not because I'm Normal, let me tell you, I am not as normal as you think. No one likes your joking around here, *gets quieter and picks up Ryuichi by the neck* and if you weren't so weak right now, I would wreck you. *drops Ryuichi* You're just lucky I pity you.

(OOC: @Armando That's the only hint I'll give. :P)

*yells out to Delilah* It's cozy in here! Go somewhere! Or whatever... I'm not upset! What gave you that idea?!

[Not Made by Me]

*shouting back at Bessy* Well, after all that ruckus, I figured someone around here pulled a nerve there.
    I'm only trying to help, Bessy dear. Feel free to talk it out with me if you'd like. I'll be tending to my reading. *Heads over to sit on a cozy sofa*

*Continues reading To Kill A Mockingbird*
    Omega Ruby Team

DA Account here

(OOC: There's still fire around and I didn't curse the house, I imprisoned it, but whatever. Also, this will be the last knocked out thought, Ryuichi will wake up next post.)

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BDLcutLekU is playing over some speakers as a young man and his friends are searching around an airport when the man leaves to go to Iceland to buy a 3l Bottle of pop for the airplane trip, noticing he has a text message, it says his friends are wondering where he is because they're at the airport, he decides to go back to the airport when all the shops are closed down, feeling this is odd, he decides to go upstairs but the escalators aren't working, he sees a bunch of people with guns so he decides to hide in the toilet before he falls asleep, he wakes up and he hears a faint tune (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liH-uW2iymk) playing in the mirror when a nurse walks into a shower, turns it on and then disappears into thin air. Shaking his head, he instead sees a man walking in with a gun, he knocks him out cold, grabs the gun and tries to become a hero, he constantly gets shot yet he feels no pain and as he saves the day, he looks around and he gets sniped by the police. Awakening from this predicament he sees a face of a woman silently judging him.*
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

*Drinks Sugar* We fooled them, didn't we sis?

Well, it seemed that the ghost boy took over....

Well, it was a good prank neverless

And I'm a humanitarian, literally

Leviathan: And I'm a pretty princess

What has this world come to?

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

*Wakes up, tries to float but falls down again.*

*Turns her head from her spot on the couch* You mean to tell me Amy didn't really de-evolve??? Well, I'm quite flabbergasted.
    ...Yet, I had almost forgotten it's Day of the Buffoon.
    Omega Ruby Team

DA Account here

*locked herself in the Ciel room*

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

*Gingerly gets up, calls off Imprison thus letting him enter the house just to get blown apart by the raging inferno inside the house, this causes him to get blown from the house to the protective energies surrounding the mansion (Hence why we can't escape said mansion) and then gets ricocheted back into the house when for no reason Bessie beats him up and stating the reason why is because she doesn't care, then he faints.*

(OOC: The whole reason for this was to explain why everyone's no-selling the inferno and how Bessie managed to beat up Ryuichi even though they weren't actually there at the time.)

(OOC: Did you not get the hint? I already mentioned before that none of it affected her.)

[Not Made by Me]

(OOC: I know but here's the thing, the curse didn't affect you, it wasn't a curse on the house it was an imprisonment, hence why I decided to clean out the plot-hole.)

(OOC: The key word was none, but you can have it that way if you want.)

[Not Made by Me]

(OOC: Oh, OK, let's just say Bessie just beat up Ryuichi outside ala Godfather then beat him up inside.)

I'm baaaaack! That idiota Felice just had to injure and scare off the dude I was supposed to recruit as Number 12... Lui č cosě stupido!

Merite! Merite! What the heck did I just miss?!

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

I burned down the house than something happened, what it is I cannot recall than Bessy beat me up because I was on fire and I'm trying to rest, to recall, but I can't remember anything else, all I remember was something burning than that, that brute attacked me, I don't recall my reasoning, I can't recall my name.

Well, I was gonna bake treats for everyone. But it's always so quiet.

I guess today I shall be baking for myself...
    Omega Ruby Team

DA Account here

What kind of treats...? I love baking.

*Wakes up, uses Trick Room on his own room, before leaving and staring outside*

Quote Originally Posted by FlareLover17 View Post
    What kind of treats...? I love baking.
    Oh, but Rina dear, they're baked sweets. There may just be sugar in these treats. Are you sure you'd want some?
    Omega Ruby Team

DA Account here

I'd like to help you bake, if you would allow me to help. Baking is a hobby, except my hatred of sugar makes me not eat the food i bake. It's complicated, but eh.

Baking, that sounds fun!

*Takes batter on puts in some ingrediants and puts it in the oven*

This will taste delicious!

(People. Send in your VIdeos)

Tumblr

Can I eat? *Goes to eat a strawberry but feels no different* Is there supposed to be a difference within this eating?

Uhm, no there shouldn't. Here, eat this. *Shoves a cupcake in Ryuichi's mouth*

*Proceeds to shove a cupcake in everyone's mouth*

Is it good everyone?

(Alright then, since you guys aren't doing your videos, I'm doing something different. Also, Teams are going to be merged soon)

Tumblr

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast