Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Story: Les Maison des Mensognes

Name: Ellie
    Species: Linoone (Dark gray with hot pink stripes, dyed)
    Personality: Tries to act like a cool-bad girl, but is too ditzy and sluggish to properly pull it off. Not exactly an airhead, but still rather clueless about the more complicated workings of the world. A great learner, but a little too naive, she tends to take things at face-value and believes most of the things she hears. If there's anything she can say for certain, it's "NOOOOO FIGHTING!" There are other things, but I feel it would be okay to introduce those later.
    Anything Else: She likes wearing clothes (PARKAPARKAPARKAPARKA, but she wears stuff like shoes too) and listening to "electro" music (google; LapFox Mayhem) because "they make her feel cool". She tends to complain about her head hurting; that's what she gets for listening to too much bad music. >_>

(Not finished with her secret yet, but will get to it after school tomorrow. Since I have to sleep and stuff.)

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

This seems very interesting...hmmm...

Name: Delilah
    Species: Lilligant
    Personality: Always a proper little lady, she's very cautious of her actions and language. Because of her vocabulary and unusual knowledge of the world, she appears to be wise beyond her years. She tries to keep her head up high when in a bad situation, but in all reality tries too hard to not show her broken side. Those around her tend to think she's arrogant or standoffish, but when given the time, they'll begin to realize that she's awfully caring, self-sacrificing, and never judgmental.
    Anything Else: Obsessed with caramel popcorn. She also wears a necklace with a sunflower-shaped charm for good luck.
    Last edited by ~CallOfTheIndie~; 19th February 2013 at 9:34 AM.
    Omega Ruby Team

Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here

Proud owner of my childhood partner, Feraligatr ♡

Alright, Raiden and Minnah, please send your PMs

It was about time Raiden. *Sends Sachiko magic*

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

No-one invited me. :< So instead I invi- *eyeballs suddenly missing*

I didn't want to nag you with a PM. *Gives Raiden back his eyeball* Anyways send me that Pm!

Tumblr

Heh, bumping this up. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Still awaiting Raiden's PM... Delilah is officially accepted.

Thank you Jean... We still need like, 5 to 6 people.

Tumblr

can we start RPing as soon as our character is accepted

No, I would prefer to have everyone signed-up before we have the RPGing start

Tumblr

Bumping this a little further to get more people to sign

Alright, we do have the cast size to start this, so unless either A. Raiden doesn't send me his PM by the 26th, we'll start, B. Someone would like ot drop out, or C. We get three more people to sign-up.

I suggest for everyone to ask some friends if they might want to join. That's all.

Tumblr

*sigh* PM about to be sent... this will not turn out well.

Sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    I didn't want to nag you with a PM.
    Please, I'm pretty tolerant. ^_^
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 25th February 2013 at 2:26 AM.

Never mind, I just recounted and we do have a total of twelve people. Everyone is now welcome to start role playing! Expect an introduction post soon.
    Last edited by Lost™; 26th February 2013 at 3:58 PM.

Tumblr

well then, this is the game my mentor never got to finish. What a pity.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Never mind, I just recounted and we do have a total of twelve people. Everyone is now welcome to start role playing! Expect an introduction post soon.
    Wh- Aww, I was just about to invite a friend. Too bad. :P

*wearing earbuds*

[♫BGM ~ The Sound]

Hm, I wonder who is going to win this season... intriguing. *zones out in thought*

S-s-so many people... Um... I'm Ciela just in case you were wondering....
    I'll put something here...eventually

You guys look pathetic.

[Not Made by Me]

Bonjour mesdames et messieurs. *Gives everyone a kiss on the cheek* I'm sure all of you have heard of me, so I'll spare you the introduction.

Honey, I have no damn clue as to who you are. Don't dare touch me or kiss me again either. I warned you.

[Not Made by Me]

Hi, like I'm Kylie and I like-*gets kissed* EWWWWW! Gross!

Hello everyone, I hope that you've all been here enjoying the mansion and getting use to the place. I do advise you however, do not go into the basement, just don't go into the basement. Starting from today, you will be living in this house of lies, where you can't trust no one, not even your own teammates. Keep yourself guarded, and do not let truth escape from your lips. As stated before, I am Merite. If you have any questions, ask me in the confession box, I will be able to send you a message back. Also, I would like for you all to meat the staff in this house. Cinderella, who is my personal servant and will be the one to do interviews in my stead. Gamma, a former contestant who agreed the be the mansion's cook. His secret is still yet undiscovered, and are you brave enough to try and discover it? Lastly, but not certainly the least, is our maid, Amy. She's a little... jumpy, but she'll certainly vouch to clean anything up.

I'm Cinderella, it's nice to meet you all. Now get bent

Hello everyone, I shall cook you anything you like.

SUGAR!!!! I mean... Hello everyone! I'll clean up any and all messes that you guys make!

Now, it is time for me to announce the teams.

In Team Terre, we have

Zemus
    Travis Blade
    Sarang

An interesting, thoughtful team. You guys will either work in perfect sync, or crumble instantly.

For Team Mer, our contestants are

Ciela
    Lovina
    Bessy

It seems we have a team of lovely ladies. Will you guys emanate drama? Or will you three be the best of friends?

In Team Ciel, we have

Rina
    Ellie
    Delilah

Another team of beautiful ladies. Will you all overcome your differences to work together? Or will your differences tear you apart?

Lastly, in Team Esprit, we have

Andre
    Ryuichi
    Kylie

This team looks liked to be a mixed bag. Will the odds one out be able to work together, or will they be out of tune?

This mansion has five stories, the first floor is for everyone, and the upper four floors are for each team. There you will find your designate areas and other commodities, but be careful in getting too lax. It might seem like paradise here, but it's all not. As today, I will start of with our first Défi Hebdomadaire!

For this week, I will not be holding elimination, instead this will be a three part challenge. Each team will be required to work together to write a poem. All three of you must write it together, and all agree on it together. Also, you must all write it, not have just one person write it. Each person must write at least one stanza. I will be giving everyone a total of 36 hours to complete this task. Good luck every one!
    Last edited by Lost™; 27th February 2013 at 1:34 AM.

Tumblr

Ew! I don't wanna team up with the freaky ghost thing and the guy that kisses everyone! They look like they live in the dumpster! G-R-O-S-S and I hate poetry! I fail in all my English classes because I can't use correct grammar! Ugh...

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPokeLover View Post
    Hi, like I'm Kylie and I like-*gets kissed* EWWWWW! Gross!
    There's nothing gross about it ma chérie. This is how we greet each other where I'm from

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    Honey, I have no damn clue as to who you are. Don't dare touch me or kiss me again either. I warned you.

*Calms Down* Well, I'll just have to educate you mademoiselle. I'm Andre. Surely you must go to the movies and seen me somewhere.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 27th February 2013 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Grammar!

Hm, poetry is alright, not my second calling though. Hopefully we'll each come up with something good. My name is Rina by the way for those that don't know.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast