Thread: Re-RMT my Black 2?

Default Re-RMT my Black 2?

Okay, fist off, I already had this team RMT'd, but I'd like it to be RMT'd once more before I go to Route 23.

Spoiler:- Planned Team:

so, yes. I will not be switching Pokémon or abilities, or natures, as I have already ame too far. Any abilities p there areermanent now, as I am not training them up to Level 55 again.

i will post my current team when I remember my team.

In BW2, the Pokemon are much higher level, so you can train a Pokemon again without much difficulty.

For Zoroark
    Use Focus Blast or Hidden Power Fighting instead of Aerial Ace since a STAB Night Daze would be more powerful than a Super effective Aerial Ace, also Focus Blast give more coverages. Flamethrower instead of U-Turn because you can switch Pokemon after defeating your opponent Pokemon in in-game. Flamethrower also gives a lot of coverages and it has OK power. And the last move for it is Nasty Plot to gain Special Attack.

Zoroark
    ~ Dark Pulse / Night Slash
    ~ Hidden Power [Fighting]
    ~ Sucker Punch / Flamethrower / U-turn / Return
    ~ Work Up

Your team is rather Specially oriented at the moment so you can make good use of a mixed Zoroark. Work Up boosts both your offences. It's your choice whether you want to use the special Dark Pulse or the physical Night Slash; both are reliable STAB moves. N's Zorua has the right IVs to get Hidden Power [Fighting] with a Base Power of 70, and since Fighting and Dark get almost perfect neutral coverage, HP [Fighting] works really well on the set. As for your last attacking move, it's your choice really, depending on what you like the most. Sucker Punch is nice for priority but isn't very exciting in terms of coverage. Flamethrower can be used as well, or U-turn for some extra coverage, or you can just go with Return for good old neutral coverage. Keep in mind that if you do end up running Dark Pulse and Flamethrower (or Dark Pulse and any other Special-move as your third attacking option) you should go with Nasty Plot instead of Work Up as the Attack boost would be a waste in that case.

Give Serperior Leftovers. Shell Bell is a really unreliable hold item in terms of the amount of HP you recover, whereas Leftovers is far more reliable.

Choice Specs can be used on Lanturn if you don't mind being locked into one move. Lanturn's base SpA is mediocre at best, so the power boost from Specs will definitely help. Alternatively, you could go with Expert Belt as you'll likely be scoring many super effective hits, and instead give Flygon a Muscle Band. Another option is to give Chandelure Leftovers and Lanturn Wise Glasses, which would probably work the best as Chandelure really doesn't need the SpA boost from Wise Glasses if he's running Calm Mind.

^ Hp [Fighting] requires patience, so Focus Blast is probably better for ingame.

Lanturn can try out Charge Beam instead of Thunderbolt and Surf instead of Signal Beam. Charge Beam usually gets you some boosts, and Surf is overall better than Signal Beam.

hmu on xbox !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    ^ Hp [Fighting] requires patience, so Focus Blast is probably better for ingame.
    N's Zorua has the right IVs for base 70 HP [Fighting] so the only patience required is getting the shards/BP/whatever to get the TM.

Wow, I forgot that :/ I haven't played BW2 in ages tho.

A nitpick, but use Fire Blast instead of Crunch on Flygon.

hmu on xbox !!!!