First time I ever disliked the anime is when Misty left, but I grew to like AG, and so I got used to it (didn't like character replacement back then).
I started losing interest altogether when the dub switch occurred and the show moved to CN. I still followed it, and really disliked it during that time period. Watching it after Season 8 gave me a terrible headache.
Middle of DP is when I stopped watching entirely. I didn't start watching until the end of DP again. So, I left during mid-Sinnoh, and returned during the end of Sinnoh.
I watch BW sporadically. I think it's alright, and occasionally good. Regained interest with it.
Last edited by Dwail8023; 20th February 2013 at 7:46 PM.
"If Pikachu becomes a Raichu, I might be able to win that badge. On the other hand, to make it evolve just to fight...I would be just like Surge...Pikachu, what do you want to do? I really wanna beat that Surge, but I also don't want to force you to evolve if you'd be happier staying the way you are now." -- OS Ash, ESS
1. The Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY (Tentative)
2. The English Dub: 4Kids + TAJ Productions (Seasons 1-5) > 4Kids Entertainment (Seasons 6-8) > DuArt Film and Video (Seasons 11-Current) > TAJ Productions (Seasons 9-10)
3. The Games: XY > BW > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
4. The Manga: RSE > RBY > BW > DPPT > GSC
5. Pokemon: The Origin: Excellent: 94.7/100.
6. The Movies: OS > AG > DP = BW