Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Age of Shoguns vs Team Enchanted Garden

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ace View Post
    ok guys chop chop rapido
    garnet said it will be done soon...also he said that his opponent always keep contacting him when he at college...it seems they keep missing eachother...as for aura he been trying...

I dont have one message of garnet telling me he is available for battle. also i told him to come on our xat with a link i provided.... he hasnt done neither.
    Also we may have gotten off on the wrong foot Eevee, let me introduce myself *combs hair backway*, I am Alby Zuko Stark, *holds Eeveelover's hand and gives a gentle kiss*
    and i am terribly sorry for saying u ratted me out for the warning i received, it was my own doing.
    Perhaps i could go on ur xat and we could settle this the right way Mademoiselle?

Quote Originally Posted by albyness View Post
    I dont have one message of garnet telling me he is available for battle. also i told him to come on our xat with a link i provided.... he hasnt done neither.
    Also we may have gotten off on the wrong foot Eevee, let me introduce myself *combs hair backway*, I am Alby Zuko Stark, *holds Eeveelover's hand and gives a gentle kiss*
    and i am terribly sorry for saying u ratted me out for the warning i received, it was my own doing.
    Perhaps i could go on ur xat and we could settle this the right way Mademoiselle?
    its fine just give garnet a bit a little more time please...if he doesn't do what he says then me and extroph will talk about it...i rather talk to him if you don't mind, he is your leader i hope your alright with that...extroph is a good friend of mine and im sure we both can sort this out...

edit: noticed tommorow is the last day for the deadline...so yeah if he doesn't come through soon i will talk to extroph...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 3rd March 2013 at 1:10 AM.

Yeah 12:00am tonight is the deadline. I really suggest for a chance for TEG to win to sub someone on right now or let Garnet battle alby

3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

I said I would be on from this afternoon and I was, I stayed on from around 1pm until around 10pm. I only got a message an hour or so after I was last on.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    I said I would be on from this afternoon and I was, I stayed on from around 1pm until around 10pm. I only got a message an hour or so after I was last on.
    ??? what was the point of u coming online if ur not going to message me n tell me u are ready.... am i supposed to wait and stare at ur online status all day?
    Last edited by albyness; 3rd March 2013 at 2:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by albyness View Post
    ??? what was the point of u coming online if ur not going to message me n tell me u are ready.... am i supposed to wait and stare at ur online status all day?
    I checked yours or most of the day and saw you hadn't been on, there was no point in messaging you until you at least decided to show up.

No sight of my opponent and I WON'T be on all night. Oh well.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

guys relax how about doing the battle now since your both on? that will solve this problem, so we can get this over with...i don't want to see any fights in the thread...instead of arguing who is right and wrong why not battle? i just think its silly that you guys are arguing when your both on and taking all that time to argue who right or wrong could be that war battle...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 3rd March 2013 at 2:43 AM.

If both sides are ready, let's just get the battle done rather than point fingers on who was active and who wasn't.

3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    guys relax how about doing the battle now since your both on? that will solve this problem, so we can get this over with...i don't want to see any fights in the thread...instead of arguing who is right and wrong why not battle? i just think its silly that you guys are arguing when your both on and taking all that time to argue who right or wrong could be that war battle...
    Obviously I am right Eevee
    We shall be battling very very soon.

I don't care who right are wrong garnet just get this **** done already....sorry just annoyed a bit with the arguing but it true though all that arguing could of been the battle...

I don't care who right are wrong garnet just get this **** done already....sorry just annoyed a bit with the arguing but it true though all that arguing could of been the battle...
    I find your use of language offensive
    Just relax Eevee, that was obviously a failed attempt at humor. We will be battling in a matter of minutes. Also there is no arguing.

I find your use of language offensive
    Just relax Eevee, that was obviously a failed attempt at humor. We will be battling in a matter of minutes. Also there is no arguing.
    sure looks like it though little small pointing fingers but doesn't matter and sorry just when i get angry i do have kinda a bad habit...anyway doesn't matter as long as this war goes smoothly its fine...

Lost to Alby 3-0, GG to you and good war guys

Great job AoS! And you too TEG, it was a fun war. Sorry about the activity fight, but at least we finished before the deadline!

Credit to Extroph

Lost to Alby 3-0, GG to you and good war guys
    was a gg...well worth the wait....@ eevee the war may be over, we surely aren't

yeah glad got that part over with how about the last battle aura? the deadline is still tommorow? is there a chance for a tie? lol

yeah glad got that part over with how about the last battle aura? the deadline is still tommorow? is there a chance for a tie? lol
    I just realised it is best out of three so there is a very slim chance of a tie if I manage to win the next 2, will be a tough ask though as he is pretty good.

Actually it's 3-1, even if Aura Sensai wins it'll be 3-2.

Credit to Extroph

Even if you still lose best of three Sarah there is no chance for tie, Boss. With a Sarah loss it's 3-1, an Aura win would just make it 3-2 their favor.

*Wooosh* ninja action

If I win the next 2 then we will be at 2-2 with the last battle to be played.
    Last edited by Koume and Kotake; 3rd March 2013 at 3:55 AM.

your right cuaz extroph didn't update chris's win XD thats why i got confused lol good games guys...

Yeah, Chris' win still isn't counted, lol. And wifi is still bo3 Garnet and albyness. Me and Chris did 3 battles.
    No.

It is now officially over guys. Good games Alby

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast