Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Honor [SU]

Exclamation

Sorry about the enormous personality section. Once I get writing, it’s like a snowball rolling down a very steep hill. The reader gathers bumps and bruises from my writing, and I write too much.

Part One: Human
    Name: Boone Granted
    Legendary: Mewtwo
    Hometown: The Resort Area

Appearance: Boone’s face is triangular, and his smile has been compared to a malicious cat’s. His skin is very pale, and you can see many of his veins when he gets wet. His hair is straight, but there are two sections that just will not be subject to his wishes and lay down. They stand a couple of inches about his head, and resemble blocky horns. As much as he wished that he did not have the same color hair as an old man, his hair is grey. A lock of hair that originates from the main mass, but is only an inch or two wide, goes down until the second third of his back. Otherwise, his hair is down to about his chin. His eyes are light purple, but he wears glasses that obscure them.

Boone is 5’10”, but his habit of standing up stalk-straight makes him appear taller. He is slender, but that is because he runs every day. He wears clothes that are mostly grey, and there are only one or two pieces in his entire wardrobe that are a different color. His most often worn outer layer seems to be a grey hoodie/jacket with deep pockets. The shirt under that is also grey, but a lighter shade of it. The pants are grey, but they seem to be a bit of a darker hue than the hoodie/jacket. He carries a small, buckle-on pouch by his waist. This is bright purple, because he wants it to be immediately visible in the event that he actually needs it, because there is a first-aid kit and some money in it.

Personality: Boone is suspicious towards strangers, but those he is familiar with are trusted deeply. Strangers face a steep climb to absolve themselves in Boone’s eyes. Pokemon, on the other hand, are almost immediately trusted by him, unless they are owned. He can be outwardly affectionate towards strangers if it’s required of him, but he will resent being asked for that favor. If the unknown person has insulted him, they stand the same chance to gain his trust as people who have not. His reasoning for this is that they did not know him and thus did not know the truth about him. He nearly always forgives if the offended repents, but he rarely forgets; this makes for incidents that he remembers and holds grudges if there is no apologies. He applies the same standards to every human being – including himself. He can appear cold to people who do know that “personality” or “attitude” of his is a shield against being hurt emotionally.

Those Boone trusts, on the other hand, are trusted nearly absolutely after having been through an arduous screening process. He will try to assist them in any way he can without alerting others. He can be a bit over-protective, especially when it comes to his immediate family – woe befalls (in the form of humiliation from falling prey to Boone’ meticulous plans) anyone who harasses them. He is also slightly cheerful, compared to his normal demeanor, around them and prefers not to upset them at all. The only habit of his that betrays that goal is that he always tells the truth (or what he believes to be reality). It can be the partial truth, all of the truth, or a truth from a certain perspective, but it is the truth. Any Pokemon that wants handouts can reliably obtain them from him, making him a favorite of most of the island’s Pokemon. His family and friends also get to see his “soft” side, where he is not scathing in his speech and where he can be freely…ditzy.

While attempting to attain an aspiration, even an audacious one, Boone always tries his utmost, but, in the process, allows for all of his time to be allocated to the attainment of the goal. He continually compares himself to the paragon of the particular field, but always falls far short of his wish. This sometimes causes him to devote all of his effort into advancing a skill, but when he cannot, he often just gives up and stays away from that activity. So far, those things that he cannot improve from the basics are: singing; playing instruments; detecting insincerity; realizing what, exactly, his own emotions are; and cooking. He has given on even trying to further his non-existent skills in those regions. He is rather intelligent, and understands concepts quickly, if not thoroughly. Because of his incessant reading during boarding school, he is knowledgeable, and he pursued information in those fields, but he does not flaunt that. He often plans his path to success at something, and tries to adhere to it, but sometimes he realizes that he has made a mistake and suffers a minor panic attack. He also becomes this way when Pokemon battling; never ceasing until his opponent is defeated, or he is forced to cease or retreat.

Boone has an immense dislike for Team Shadow and consistently slips them anonymous passive-aggressive hate-letters. He does doubt that over half of them are functionally literate, though, so he uses the simplest language available to him – quite a change from his normally terse, but informational and filled with "big words", way of communicating through words. This hate extends to deliberately staying just outside his property line and then neatly stepping back inside the line once it is 8:59 PM. Then, if he has had a bad day and is feeling particularly immature, he sticks various bits of his body outside the property line to taunt the guards. He never shouts, or shows any dissatisfaction, at (with?) the guards, which probably is what is preventing him from being “disappeared”.

Boone is succinct and brief when talking, but he allots enough words to make what he’s saying to make sense grammatically. He is frequently blunt and does not appreciate people dragging out speeches for longer than is necessary. Other than Team Shadow, filibusters and grammatical errors are his arch-nemeses and anyone babbling irrelevant gobbledygook is in for a headache, courtesy of his Pokemon. Weasel-words that are worked into others speech are also noted; the users marked for a talking-to. This may seem incongruous with the rest of his personality, but he had horrendous grades in English for his first year of middle school. This causes him to pursue how to use grammar correctly; however, he over-compensated for his mistakes and now cannot un-see bad grammar. He also takes metaphors, similes, and idioms for what they are saying, rather than what they mean. This causes him to comment (unhelpfully) on the misunderstood phrase. He can also be rather inattentive and not pay attention to what is meant, and go along with what he thinks the person meant.

Boone avoids instigating violence, but will readily fight if the need arises.

History: Boone has had the good fortune to be born in a family that is not only kind, but is also quite affluent. This wealth of wealth has caused them to be able to afford a home in Cinnabar Island, near the equator, and, thus, warm, even in the permanent darkness. Of course, Boone's family had lived in the Resort Area before, but they decided that they wanted a change of scenery, so Boone ended moving when he was one.

There were very few schools on Cinnabar Island, and no good ones, as it was relatively uninhabited, so Boone had to be sent to boarding school. There, he was away from his friends, who were mostly adults and accustomed to speaking and debating with other adults. This caused him to speak as an adult would, which, in turn caused him to be estranged from his less eloquent peers. They soon entered the stage of “everyone different is an outcast”, perhaps because Team Shadow encouraged them to, and Boone, because he was trusting and naďve, was soon singled out. They used everything they could against the poor twelve-year-old, which amounted to his name; that he had no Pokemon; that he was slightly feminine; that he spoke as if he were an adult; that he was trusting of nearly everyone; and that he was the ditsiest person they knew. The counselors told him to “man up”, so they were no help. He hid in the library and read while eating, walking, attending class, and wished he could during the sleeping hours. He developed a personality that was not his own – he became so frightened of the others that he retaliated physically, not just with little notes. The tormenting lessened up after that, but he felt sorry for others that took the brunt of the teasing. It did pick back up when he mistook learning about Mars the commander of Team Galactic for learning about Mars the planet. He did an entire report on the planet, only to have to re-do it on the correct subject. In his defense, though, he did have several other projects prepared for the others mars – one for the Roman war god, and another for physical imperfections.

When Boone returned to Cinnabar Island in the summer, he was a changed person. The people that took care of him previously were now strangers to this odd, cold child. As soon as they started to treat him with respect instead of deriding him, Boone began to be the old, cheerful child, but only around those he had previously been friends with. His parents, worried about this new development, decided to no send him back to boarding school and, instead, homeschool him. He flourished with the homeschooling decision, but he became even more unable to communicate effectively with people his age.

On Boone’s 16th birthday, as a present, his parents took him on a trip to Unova’s Mistralton City. Because his great-grandmother was from Unova, her Pokemon were buried in the Celestial, and Boone’s parents wanted to see the graves. Boone did not stray from the path, except for one floor – unbeknownst to him, there had been an issue with Team Shadow guards dumping unwanted Pokemon eggs in the Celestial Tower because they could not be bothered to raise baby Pokemon One of those eggs had hatched. The Pokemon that had hatched from it was rather confused and its thinking muddled, and Boone was not paying attention to where he was walking. Thus, he tripped over the Pokemon. Said Pokemon was an Elgyem, and he felt sorry for it, so he took care of it during the duration of his stay in Mistralton City. Because he had no idea of how to pronounce its specie’s name, he thought that it was “Egg-Yum”. After learning that no, it wasn’t pronounced “Egg-Yum”, he decided to nick-name it “Elysium”, after a region on Mars.

Boone’s family returned to Cinnabar Island, and there Boone honed his Pokemon battling skills. The people on the island were willing to teach him beyond the basics, and from there on, he tried to improve even further.

Recently, Boone and his family have had to move to The Resort Islands because Cinnabar Island had another eruption. Thankfully, the scientists studying the island had detected it early, so everyone was relocated. In The Resort Islands, Boone has been rather lonely because the some of other people are supportive of Team Shadow because Team Shadow had allowed them to keep up a lifestyle close to their old one, sans the sun.

Other: Boone’s last name is “Granted” because, while it was originally “Grant”, the immigration officials misheard it as “Granted” when the family moved from Unova to Kanto. His mother’s line, from his great-grandmother on, was then “Granted”. Yes, his parents are aware of the pun. They also took the last name from the mother’s side because they wanted to keep the pun. Very frivolous parents, those.

Part Two: Pokemon
    Name (nickname): Elysium (Egg-Yum)
    Species: Elgyem
    Personality: To counter Boone’s hiding of his true personality, Elysium is straight forward when expressing his emotions. These emotions are never that powerful, or they are never read correctly. This may be because he is very young, or that he does not appreciate being nicknamed “Egg-Yum”. When it comes to protecting Boone, he may be a bit vindictive, but he does not want to hurt people permanently. He is fine with giving those that appear to hurt Boone headaches, but makes exceptions for the guards that patrol the streets because they would probably retaliate by arresting Boone. He is proficient at battling, but prefers not to because he views himself as weak and only fights because he wants to protect Boone.

Other: Moves: Psychic, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind, and Shadow Ball. Elysium has no idea what TMs are, and was confused when Boone tried to make him learn moves from the TMs.

RP Sample:
    This is merely a random day in Boone’s life.
    Boone awakened to the sound of the sparsely distributed island-Pokemon making a clamor outside of his window. ’Is it feeding time?’ he thought to himself as he sluggishly began to don clothes. The ruckus stopped as soon as he had moved; the Pokemon must have been alerted to the shadow he cast while his lights were on. Egg-Yum, who had been so placidly sitting on Boone’s desk, began to stir as well. The Elgyem would patiently wait his turn until the wild Pokemon had been fed to claim his own share, but he showed no favoritism among the provided food, unlike the wild Pokemon.

Boone’s room was rather luxurious, but he prided himself upon its upkeep of its quality, not its quality alone. His bed was tucked away in the corner farthest from the door; his dresser-drawer perpendicular to the foot of his bed; a lamp and small table behind the head of the bed; several bookshelves stocked with books; a rather fluffy rug; and an equally fluffy chair. It was unusual for him to respond to the cacophony of the Pokemon, but today he needed to wake up early, for he desired to see the affects he had presumably effected from a note he had sent to the local branch of Team Shadow.
    Last edited by Corrosion; 26th February 2013 at 5:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

@wayjun: Pending! I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but this takes place solely in Sinnoh, and Cinnabar Island is definitely not in Sinnoh. But it's just that little mistake. Maybe he lived in Cinnabar, but after the eruption had to live in some Sinnoh town.

@EVERYONE: Due to the fact one of our RP'ers is banned, his spot is open now. (He may or may not reclaim it.) Also, because I'd like equal players with another RP on a different site, Kyurem has been added to the list. So... yeah.

I SHALL TAKE THAT SPOT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

...Ahem. So... please? The Kyurem one, I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    @wayjun: Pending! I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but this takes place solely in Sinnoh, and Cinnabar Island is definitely not in Sinnoh. But it's just that little mistake. Maybe he lived in Cinnabar, but after the eruption had to live in some Sinnoh.
    I was unaware of that. I think it was because it was not mentioned in the sign-up, I also have the habit of glossing over things that I read last. I'll change it to The Resort Islands. I hope that I'm not confusing Islands again. >.> He can move in the year before the RP starts.
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

PM me before you add me

Since Elysian's not around anymore... Can I reserve Deoxys?

@wayjun: Alright, just change it in the SU and you shall be accepted!

@Zwei: Yup, reserved.

I'm done with editing the History and location, and if there are any new mistakes in my sign-up, then blame my iPod. ...I hate my iPod. It is leaving random spaces all over. I'll fix those when I get home.
    Last edited by Corrosion; 21st February 2013 at 2:46 AM.

PM me before you add me

@wayjun: Accepted! Technically, he should have been born in Sinnoh, but we'll say Arceus made a small mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    @wayjun: Accepted! Technically, he should have been born in Sinnoh, but we'll say Arceus made a small mistake.
    I fixed it. He was born in the Resort Area (I mistook the name, sorry), then his whole family moved because the parents wanted to, and then moved back.

PM me before you add me

Thanks. when is it due? I'll try to get it done today (:

@Zwei - Your reserve is cancelled next Wednesday, so I would say before then.

Okay, I'll do my best. but if I forget, please noticy me on Monday (:

Name: Snö
    Legendary: Regice
    Hometown: Snowpoint City

Appearance: Snö stands at roughly 5 ft. 11”, a somewhat tall height, and weights in roughly at 145 lbs. His skin tone is a light, creamy color that can look ashen in certain lighting situations. His skin isn’t perfect, though. On his arms you can see multiple scars, either from self-inflicted wounds, or from accidents, something that had seemed to gravitate towards him. He also has a giant burn scar that’s running down his back. His face also isn’t devoid of anything, as if one looks closely; they can see burn marks on his left eye. His hair color is a sort of an icy blue coloring, though to some it can be seen more onto the edge of white. He keeps his hair short and jagged, as his bags look like a wave of small icicles than one solid line. Snö’s eyes are a bright yellow color, and can be like the sun to some in coloring, but they look in them is anything but warmth and happiness. His voice is a rugged, ticked off one; it’s of medium deepness, roughly around Kaito from Vocaloid’s deepness. He also has a scent of raspberries, blood, and burnt dire about him. It’s certainly repugnant, but it’s also distinct.

For his cloths, he is very distinct. First of all he wears a set of goggles that seems almost impossible to see through. They’re the same color as his air, and are only able to be seen through one way, making it almost impossible to see his eyes. They have the pattern of Regice’s dots on them, even more of significance that he was Regice. The goggles aren’t connected to his head by a strap, instead the function much like glasses, as in he can take them off and fold the ends together for storage. Though, they aren’t used to help enhance his vision, more of the hide his left eye burn and help him see in the dark. He wears a jacket that’s of a light blue hue, and has a design of snowflakes falling down into it. It’s a hoodie, and he commonly has his hood on, giving him a sort of delinquent aura. Under his jacket is a black short made out of cotton. There’s nothing special about his shirt, it’s just a simple black tee. His pants are darker colored blue jeans. The pair of jeans reaches just past his ankles, but it doesn’t obstruct his way when he is walking or running. His shoes are Wingull brand tennis shoes, with a light blue coloration, and the laces a snow white. The aglets of his laces are in the shapes of a Wingull’s beak. On his left arm is his X-Transceiver, which is a limited addition Cryoganol version, which has a motif of Cryogonal. Besides that he doesn’t really carry anything else, well, besides a small backpack when he’s hiking or having to get a surplus of supplies

Personality: For his personality, Sno is as mysterious as his origins. He doesn’t really speak much at all, unless it is for warnings or when he has to talk, which is pretty often, for his annoyance. Though, it’s not that he doesn’t like talking, it’s just that normally he talks with people who doesn’t have an understanding of the world like he has. Thus, he doesn’t talk much, preferring to think over things and only speaks when he has to. This sort of way of speaking has made him an outcast at trainer’s school, and he really doesn’t have much friends.

He is a sort of fatherly figure to children, despite his intimidating looks. He always tries to take care of children, as they are what make the world in the future. He is often in his orphanage teaching the children when he isn’t alone or helping the orphanage in question. Snö will often take the kids outside to look around town, when they are allowed to, though he also takes them out into town when they aren’t allowed to, as he feels like they need to learn that rules don’t bind them.

He also likes to hike in Mt. Coronet for weeks at a time, just to get rid of all of the stress he has and think about things. He always hikes there once a year, ever since he was twelve, as it’s a safe haven for him. He often makes his way towards Spear Pillar, and then makes camp there for a week and just take a break from the world. He feels like a guardian of the world when he’s at the peak, and he just washes away the worries of his past there.

He is addicted to Raspberries, as they are his favorite food. He is often found growing them in Berry Pots, and makes sure they try to survive the harsh weather of Snowpoint City. He is also like this for children and Pokémon, as the snow is often deep in areas, and the city isn’t as well developed due to its permanent winter.

While he seems like a generally nice guy, he isn’t necessarily. While he’s kind to children, he is still harsh on them; trying to make sure they learn from their mistakes and try to take a better path. He also isn’t quick to kill, if he has to. He doesn’t like killing, or even hurting people, but if he has to protect people than he must kill.

He also has a fear of fire, due to his past. He’s always cautious when around fire, and he only uses it when he has to. This fear has been a burden to him when he’s hiking, but overall he doesn’t really need it, as his goggles help him see a little better in the light less world.

History: Snö was abandoned as a newborn child in the deep snow by Lake Acuity. He doesn’t remember much of it, and was told about it when he was of reasonable age to be told. He would have frozen to death if the owner of the orphanage found him. For that he was always grateful to her whenever she needed help, and in a sort of way, became like her son.
    Though, besides her kindness, Sno seemed to have a heightened sense of what was happening in the world around him. When he was at the age of five, he started to go out on his own to explorer the area around the orphanage. IT was just previous trecks around the site, though he started to run errands. This, however, has made him pay the price.

At the age of 10, Team Shadow operatives laid siege on the orphanage, thinking that it was holding criminals. They started to burn the place down, and Sno was awake when it happened. If he wasn’t, his fate could have been different. He woke everyone up and tried to have them escape, and he was lucky enough to get everyone out safely, though not unscathed. When he was caught by the operatives, he agreed to be held captive in exchange for everyone’s safety. He was often tortured with fire, and it lead to the two burn marks he had.

When he was twelve, he had the thought to escape, and in fact was able to escape captivity. Though, he wasn’t fully successful, as his body was still in pain from the searing flames. He was able to make it out, but he ended up having to sleep for a long while. When he staggered back to the orphanage, he found a new one was built. When he knocked on the door, it was the same woman who took care of him before. At first she looked at him weird, but after a while she broke down and cried with joy, just as Sno collapsed into her arms.

After he got rested up, he started his yearly tradition of going to Mt. Coronet. He needed to think about everything he went through, and the many things that still left him questioning. He also started growing his raspberries, and got his more mature outlook on life. When he got back from the mountain, he vowed to protect the children, and educate them, and he slowly did. He also started to act like a silent watch for Snowpoint, making sure no one had to suffer his pain. Also, while in the mountain, he found a Pokémon egg. That Pokémon hatched into his beloved Snover.

Other: Nothing else.

Name: Ent

Species: Snover

Personality: Ent is a shy, quiet Pokémon who trusts Sno with more than his life. He is often shown close to Sno, and is a little too protective of his master. He also can get a little timid at times, trying to get out of dangerous situations, until Sno gets hurt.

Even though he’s a quiet one, Ent is a massive Yandere for Sno, if it wasn’t obvious enough. If he ever sees Sno hurt, or even a possible love interest to Sno close to them, he will go berserk. He has help taken down some Team Shadow Grunts from this rage, but most of the time Sno just calms him down.

He also seems to get sick often, most likely due to all of the pollution that has been in the air. Due to this, his ability doesn’t activate as often as it should, but it’s a good thing, as it would raise suspicion of sudden hailstorms in certain areas. Thus Ent can be out more often than regular Snover.

Other: His berries grow more often than usual, but the pollution in the air and almost no sunlight has made them bitter instead of sweet.

Part Three: RP Sample

Spoiler:- Ace from Persona: Death’s Requiem:

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Sorry if it's too similar to Elysian's. It is difficult to make something out of Deoxys when everything good is already taken.

Name: Ashton Donovan
    Legendary: Deoxys
    Hometown: Veilstone City

Appearance: Ashton is a slender, tall young man of muscular apperance, despite being so slender, and with bright, orange eyes, which does not show much emotion. His skin is quite pale, and people say he's staying inside too much. His voice is calm and kind of monotone at times, and many people think he's boring to listen to when he's talking, which he doesn't to very much. His hair is white, as he inherited it from a great granduncle or something, with a lock which he has dyed cyan. He keeps it in a swoopy Emo-ish style.

For clothing, he wear a t-shirt with the same color as the lock of his hair, with an orange jacket. He has a chain attached to his jeans, which resemble the arms of Deoxys, which is his favorite legendary Pokemon. He also has a silver neclace with a purple stone in it, which emits a soothing aura for Ashton and his Pokemon. He also has a few gadgets for Pokemon Trainers. He has a Pokedex, a purple Xtranciever, and a broken VS seeker. Along with a nifty little gadget known as a Lunar Charm

Personality: Ashtons personality is kind of mysterious. He has some sort of bond with his Psychic-Types, which enables him to understand their speech, as well as their minds. He's not a huge talker, but when he talks, he sometimes speak in riddles, which annoy most people. He's not very social, and thrives in solitarity with his Pokemon. He is the kind of person who would suddenly appear in the background of wedding photos, and does not make huge deals out of any sort of things. He's also a reader, and enjoy visiting the liberary in Canalave City to study various myths of the Pokemon World. He has read about the feud betwen Groudon and Kyogre of Hoenn, the Time and Space legends of Sinnoh, etc.

He can also be manipulative at times. But only when it is really necessary, as he is not an evil person. He can use a person like a pair of shoes, walking them wherever he wants, just to dispose of them later. It's a gift, but also a curse, as he usually say.

He is also a regular visitor at the meteorites in his hometown. The four mysterious space rocks have some sort of spell over him. He wants to know more! But he has been unable to find out anything about their origin, other than the facts that they have a brief impact on his personality. Sometimes, he gets all pumped up, and wants to do stuff. Other times, he feels like planning ahead, and be on the alert, while other times, he just gets impatient.

Ashton is also scared of the dark, feeling the helplessness that comes with it. It has been like that ever since he was a small child. He just have a natural negative reaction to it, even though he understands that the darkness is no evil in itself, but the beings of it. This is a weakness he is working on overcoming. He has the same reaction to it as his Pokemon, as Psychics don't erally like the Dark either. This makes him feel closer to them.

History: Ashton lives in Veilstone in an appartment with his mother, who's had a rough life. she was dumped by her husband, and Ashtons father, for a maid working at the casino, and has been depressive ever since, not giving Ashton the attention and care a child needs. this develpoed Ashtons "special" characteristics. Ashton lives a pretty decent life otherwise. He use most of his time studying, and he even got a part time job at the Veilstone building as an assistant helper of a scientist from some Team Galactic people. Though this career ended up short after someone thrashed the entire Galactic organization. Later on, Team Shadow made their apperance, and was on a mission to "get rid" of every potential threat to their schemes, as they thought children could ever mess up with a huge organization of crime.

"I will help you" He said to the Shadow Grunts that captures him, in his monotone, emotionless way, like he used to under these kind of situations. The grunts did not know what to do with him, but took him to one of their commanders, who ran him through some tests in fieldwork, reaserching etc. He passed, and they let him join. He did not care though. He did not participate in their evil opperations, but stayed in the background, safe, and learning about them, eventually coming across a lead on the Veilstone Meteorites, which he was just a bit more interested in than he should be.

This obviously made him unpopular in Veilstone. Everyone looked at him as a traitor, but no one understood his objective. If you can't beat them, join them. It is the safest thing to do. His Pokemon understood though. He supported him, knowing exactly why he did as he did. He would prove everyone wrong one day, he knew it.

Other: He's very interested in space, ecpecially the moon and the stars

Name: Rhea
    Species: Ralts
    Personality: Ralts is like a manifestation of Ashtons feelings. Being angry when he is, happy, sad etc. Except Ralts shows emotions, unlike Ashton
    Other: Moves.
    - Teleport
    - Psychic
    - Sing
    - Thunderbolt

Spoiler:- RP Sample:
    Last edited by Zwei; 23rd February 2013 at 12:49 PM.

Hmm.. I'm intending to use a Beldum... By pseudo-legendary do you mean the evolutionary line or the final-stage pokemon itself?
    Please help my dragons

I think they mean the line itself. I would also like to use Beldum but..

Understood
    My sign-up is done. check it out and tell me what needs to be fixed?

@Lost Requiem: ... Amazing, and accepted.

@Zwei: Also good, accepted.

@Samantha Sparks + SoulMuse + A Ghost: If your sign-up's aren't posted (at least as a WIP) by 12:00 AM (MST) on Monday, your requests will be terminated.
    Last edited by Sketchie; 24th February 2013 at 10:45 PM.

Putting this up now without an rp sample, going to edit that in in a little bit!
    Edit: Done!

Name: Natalie Flynn
    Legendary: Entei
    Hometown: Solaceon Town

Appearance: Standing at 5'5" Natalie is pretty average in the height department, but she is noticeably more muscular than most girls her age. Natalie possesses an oval face flecked with freckles. Her ginger hair is fairly long, reaching the bottom of her shoulder blades, but she normally wears it up in a high ponytail. Her prominent eyes are a light brown.

A normal outfit of Natalie's consists of her signature vest jacket, a long sleeved gray shirt, and gray jeans. It is honestly quite rare to see her out and about without her jacket, which is red with tan fluff around the collar. Another signature accessory of hers is a pair of dark metal bands worn on either wrist, but these are not immediately noticeable because of her sleeves. She wears a pair of gray sneakers that resemble soccer shoes, but without the cleats. All of her items are kept in a dark drawstring bag.

Personality: Natalie is incredibly driven and will power through any task she sets her mind to, although her success at any one task depends on its location on a scale from physical to intellectual. Being completely honest, she was really never good at any traditional subject, be it math, science, history, or english. She doesn't resent this fact anymore, after a long time wrestling with it she's come to accept that everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, and passing on this message to others struggling is important to her. She'll always try to cheer someone up if they're feeling down about their abilities.

Although Natalie loves to give advice to others, she has a hard time talking about her own problems, even to close friends and family. Instead, she likes to find quiet, out of the way places to be alone and think things over herself, tolerating only the company of Caitlin. Often her place of respite was the ruins on the edge of Solaceon, and her repeated visits there eventually sparked and interest in the ruins in their own right. At least once a week she'd visit the ruins, working on a mental map of its layout. However, she's had no luck deciphering the strange carvings on the walls.

Being the youngest of three, Natalie is a fair bit more charismatic than her sisters, having to always compete with them for attention growing up. She's a trusting and loyal girl with a keen interest in fairness, but a slight bias for the underdog. Setting a good example for the younger generation in these troubled times is one of her goals, and she never turns away from someone seeking advice or consolation.

History: Natalie's parents both came from towns other than Solaceon, but admired the calm pace of the rural town, deciding to settle down together there. Their first child was born seven years before Natalie, and the second two years before Natalie. The oldest proved to be a gifted writer, pursuing a career in journalism. Natalie never had much of a relationship with her, especially after she moved to Jubilife for her job, but it's been about four months since anyone in the family has heard from her and they're all a bit worried. The second oldest was more inclined toward the sciences, specifically plant biology, likely caused by her parents reminiscing about the great agricultural center Solaceon was before Team Shadow took over. She is much closer to Natalie, and some of her interest in plants actually rubbed off on her younger sister. As a result, botany is really the only subject Natalie performs decently in.

The Flynn family was never known for producing talented trainers, but considering they now lived in a town with a Pokemon daycare, it was impossible to not get their children Pokemon of their own. On her tenth birthday the oldest sister received a Budew, and five years later both of the younger sisters received their Pokemon, unclaimed twin Growlithes from the daycare. At first this was a cause for controversy, Natalie's sister thought it was unfair that she had to wait to get her Pokemon but Natalie was able to get hers early. As time passed, though, their close bond grew out of the fact they raised the twin Pokemon together. Because of the lack of natural light, it was very lucky of them to get the fire type Pokemon, which allowed them to better raise plants with the light from their fires. It also made navigating the ruins easier for Natalie.

Although Natalie wasn't great in school, she proved to be gifted in many sports, her favorite turning out to be soccer. It was through her success in this hobby that she was able to overcome her insecurities about her talents. She and Caitlin love to run around Solaceon and its outskirts together when they're not exploring the ruins because of all its open space.

Other: Always carries around a handful of berries.

Name: Caitlin
    Species: Growlithe
    Personality: Very loyal and obedient, seeks to please her owner. Isn't averse to battling, but likes to keep the peace outside of battles. Has never been separated from her sister before and will have a hard time adjusting to being away from her at first.
    Other: Bite, Roar, Ember, Odor Sleuth

Spoiler:- Old but it'll do:
    Last edited by A Ghost; 25th February 2013 at 5:31 AM.

WIP

Part One: Character
    Name: Silence Dogood
    Legendary: Giratina
    Hometown: Sunyshore City

Appearance: Silence Dogood is a petite lad(y), reaching up to 1.4 metres tall. He generally wears a black gothic lolita-styled dress along with several areas on the dress being gold-hued, including the waist area and some ribbons. He has a rather huge, black ribbon surrounding his waist that can be seen to end with two blood red tips at the end.

His skin is pure white. He has a blue left eye and his left eye is sealed by a medical eyepatch. He wears black gloves. His hair, styled in a hime-cut, is white as snow, at times endowed with a gold-hued headband. He often carries a black umbrella with ends resembling Giratina's wings.
    Personality:
    History:
    Other: His/her Pokeballs have black in place of red, and the buttons are red.

Name: N/A
    [b]Species:[b] Rotom
    [b]Personality:[b]
    Other:

Please help my dragons

@SamSparks + Ghost: Thank you for your WIP's, you are still reserved.

@SoulMuse: Your reserve has been terminated.

There is... ONE spot open!

I shall reserve that ONE spot, please.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast