Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please rate my competitive team!!!

In VGC, Cresselia should have:

Luna the Cresselia @ Sitrus Berry
    Ability- Levitate
    Calm Nature. 252 HP, 136 def, 120 sp. def
    Icy Wind/Psyshock/Ice Beam
    Helping Hand
    Moonlight
    Trick Room/some other filler

Trick Room allow your slow pokemon to outspeed faster pokes. In fact, your team is in an awkward speed tier. Awkward meaning that you can't outspeed fast threats and aren't slow enough to completely abuse Trick Room. Use this to your advantage. If the opposing team is a Trick Room team with tons of slow pokemon, don't use Trick Room and attack. If they're faster, use Trick Room to outspeed. The first attack is for attacking, Moonlight to heal, and Helping Hand provided a nice boost to your attackers.
    For trade:
    Legendaries- Shiny rash , Shiny relaxed , Sassy , , 2 (one docile, one lax), , , (DW event), , ,

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

Name: Nike
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    With enough skill, you can put any pokemon here

Quote Originally Posted by silverangel View Post
    In VGC, Cresselia should have:

Luna the Cresselia @ Sitrus Berry
    Ability- Levitate
    Calm Nature. 252 HP, 136 def, 120 sp. def
    Icy Wind/Psyshock/Ice Beam
    Helping Hand
    Moonlight
    Trick Room/some other filler

Trick Room allow your slow pokemon to outspeed faster pokes. In fact, your team is in an awkward speed tier. Awkward meaning that you can't outspeed fast threats and aren't slow enough to completely abuse Trick Room. Use this to your advantage. If the opposing team is a Trick Room team with tons of slow pokemon, don't use Trick Room and attack. If they're faster, use Trick Room to outspeed. The first attack is for attacking, Moonlight to heal, and Helping Hand provided a nice boost to your attackers.
    Thank you very much for the moveset, but I have a few questions. If I give cresselia a sitrus berry, what should I give dragonite? And also I'm EVing dragonite and chandelures speed so what should I do about that? And what should I do about gliscor?

Don't use Icy Wind and Trick Room on the same set. Dragonite could probably use a Gem maybe Dragon or Normal.

I made a few changes. Can you guys please tell me how my team looks now and give me suggestions on the things Im not sure about?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12