Thread: Ninjask,garchomp and dragonite

Cool Ninjask,garchomp and dragonite

hi. this is AGGRON GUY. today we will talk about well the pokemon in the title. well go ahead. ok so i will start. i really like the moves and stats. now you go. have fun.
    me:cat use scratch. friend:your cat is not a pokemon. ME: OH YEAH? CAT USE GROWL. CAT:MEOW (SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WILL DO THAT!) FRIEND:HA HA! ME:FEEL THE WRATH OF MY CHARZAIRD! FRIEND: DUDE THATS A TOY. ME:WAH! CAT AND FRIEND:HAH HAH! IDIOT. LATER: HEY CAT IS THAT A ARCANINE?! CAT:MEOW (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT I DONT LIKE CANINES.) FRIEND:RUN! ME: HAH HAH. TURD FACE...I TOLD HIM POKEMON WERE REAL. BY AGGRON GUY

Dragonite is the greatest.

First, there is a Favorite Pokemon thread in Pokepoll, which can be used to discuss those three Pokemon.

Second, yeah this thread is so going to be spam bait. If "I like X's moves and stats" and "X is the best" are the only thing people are going to say, then yes it's a spamfest.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^