Discussion Thread

Sign-up Thread

THE ARCHETYPE

Daniel Grace
    Fire Elemental
    The Ancient Stones,
    England
    Affected RPers: All Elementals

And here he stood. Alone. For now. The last several years had been hard, locating other Elementals, contacting them and summoning them. Daniel had contacted every elemental, with much help from Pyros, obviously. And... it had been hard. Losing all contact with his Parents, so that they would not get targeted by evil... but he would see them again. Once the task was done with. But now was the time.

He felt the flames in his veins, like fire. Writhing and coiling around his innards, almost bursting out of his veins, pulsating and flexing. So he let them go. They poured out his his wrists as crimson, then they turned lighter, like a fire you would imagine on a cold winters night, after walking in from the snow to a warm house with cookies and milk on a christmas eve, with something good on the telly. That's how he imagined it, at least.

The flames spiralled up to his neck, and then slithered down his body like a snake, encasing his body in a red-orange glow, the twirling coils suddenly stopped, and snapped taught, before racing into his palms, and then, then they glittered, and crafted a sword out of thin air... and Deusarcas was born. The famous elvish blade from Pandorax, he had discovered this realm in an ancient book, and had released all the Elementals... and... the anti-elementals. They had each chosen a human host, and they where dormant for now.

Daniel had sent this book to every human host with the dormant elemental inside of them, explaining the story, the situation, and the threat. Whether all would turn up, he didn't know, but he had sent them chalk in which they could draw a symbol that would transport them here to the stones. Always, the book, and chalk, had returned. But he didn't know whether they had drawn the image, and where coming.

He had explained that they might be targeted by the evil ones, but he didn't know how much of this threat had got through to them. AH well, he thought. Better open the portal. Pyros had instructed him on how to do this prior to the summoning of the elementals. And he was ready. Gripping Deusarcas tightly in his grasp, he carved the infinity symbol out of the air, in a red-orange hue. It then glowed every colour of the rainbow in different sections, and the ruined stone arches became a white room. There where nine chairs, each with an ancient symbol for the element.

The table was round, symbolising that each element was as important as the other, that they all played their part in the universe. Daniel took his seat. 'Welcome Archetype' said a powerful, female voice. Then it was silent. "Oh well then." said Daniel aloud. "Now i've just gotta wait for the guests to arrive...

AND IT HAS BEGUN! the quest has started, I wish us all a long and happy RP, remember newbies can join at any time. If any of you need to ask me a question, or state something, then for crackers sake use the discussion thread! Let's make this a good one guys! I will post the Bad guy starter soon, I'll just wait for at least one of the Elementals to post and then I'll start the anti-elemental storyline. In the meantime, Anti-elementals can talk about their backstory, or (in Prof.Oak's case) talk about how they escaped jail. See you later guys Donut
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by THEIRONDONUT; 2nd March 2013 at 10:06 AM.
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Raymond Peters
    Forest Elemental

(1st reply! )

-------------------------

Raymond stood in a dimly lit street alley, thoughtfully looking at the arcane symbol on the ground, staring, thinking. Did he really want to go? To give everything away, and start again? A clean sheet might not be a bad thing, he reflected, as he looked at his expensive clothes and trainers. Stolen, of course, like everything else he owned. He felt guilty about what he did, but.. It wasn't like he'd had a choice, right? But those feelings were still there, no matter how he justified his actions. He was a thief, a criminal. If he did this, it might change that.

Oh, and there was saving the world too. He supposed that might matter, when he thought about things. At the same time, he still wondered if it was some kind of elaborate prank. He doubted any of his people had the brainpower to pull that off, considering that they were all twice his size, and not one of them had even tried to take charge. Of course, that might have been something to do with the dagger and pistol he always carried.

He wasn't sure though. He had a group of people, not exactly friends, but.. Employees, so to speak, who would do anything he'd say. It had taken him an age to build everything up, and nowadays he didn't even need to steal anything himself. Before, it had been unstable, and if he left, he'd have to sieze power all over again when he got back. It wouldn't be a problem really.. He thought, looking at his palms. There was a reason that their gang met in a park. His powers were at their strongest there. If that changed, he still had his pistol, and dagger, Ladon, tucked in his belt.

He remembered when he'd discovered his power. He'd just stolen from one of the shops, but the owner had been drunk, and ran after him with a knife. He'd been caught, and terrified, so terrified that he was going to die, when he'd felt a rush of power flow through him, and a huge root had grabbed his attacker and slammed them into a wall. The man lay there groaning and clutching his head, but Raymond hadn't made it out completely unscathed, and had a curved pink scar on his cheek from the blade.

After what felt like hours, he finally came to a decision. He took his mobile out of his pocket, and dialled his best friend. "You're in charge." he said, and stepped into the symbol without another word, a grim smile on his face, and appearing in the room with a flash of light.

"Well... Hey." He said awkwardly, as he took what he assumed to be his chair, which had a glowing tree symbol on the headrest, eerily lighting up the seat. He looked at Daniel. "So are you the guy that sent me the book?"
    Last edited by SteelKing 2012; 17th February 2013 at 5:29 PM.

My fave Pokemon ^.^

Don't click this. Really.

Daniel Grace
    Fire Elemental
    The Ancient stones,
    England
    Affected RPers: Steelking2012

Daniel looked the newcomer up and down with scrutiny. He seemed quite scruffy, yet regal somehow... ah, of course. He was Forest, a magic natural being. "Yes Raymond, it was I. I know your name Raymond, Pyros told me. It was very good of you to come here today... I'm not sure how many others are willing to risk the fate of the universe. I'm just glad that you turned up Goeden. You are both powerful and wise, and I am glad to ally myself against you. We shall have to wait until the others arrive to start the council... or at the very least, until 10:00PM. In the meantime though, is there anything I can get you? Or anything you want to talk about?" Daniel sighed internally. This, was going to be a long night.

Avlon Dexter
    Anti-fire elemental
    The Void,
    Prison of Una (the life guardian),
    The Divine realm
    Affected RPers: Prof.Oak and any other Anti-elementals

Finally. It was time. I sniffed in the air. It tasted cold. Ignis was the vessel now, and I was inside him. For the moment, he was doing the talking and controlling. He was talking to Lord Marlock, and then he hit Una with his whips. And again. And Again. And Again. Una was so tired and weakened, he went into a coma. I felt good. I had my instructions. It was time. I travelled back to earth, and opened the portal of evil, inside the Pyramids of Giza. Now all I had to do... was wait for the Anti-Elementals to arrive...

Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Hugo Salamanca
    Anti-Darkness Elemental

Hugo turned in a deep sleep, strange dreams passed dimly over his mind, but only one stood out: A strange but fair women. She was walking towards him, holding out her arms, smiling. Hugo felt a strange passion, but it soon disappeared. As she approached she suddenly stopped, a sudden fear overcame her. She stared at Hugo... as if he was different... evil. His mind spun and the dream changed.

He was standing in a bright room with mirrored walls. He saw himself: a tall valiant figure, with blonde flowing hair. But it soon changed, the tips of his hair began to turn black, and slowly spread up to the roots. His eyes dilated , and seemed to emit a misty shadow. Soon the rest of his body took the same change, turning black and emitting the uncanny mist. He opened his mouth to speak, but a shrill scream replaced it, the darkness leaked from his throat.

Hugo could not breath, as if being strangled. Looking back in the mirror he saw a figure standing behind him. He turned, nothing. Turning again to the mirror he saw the figure... then an ominous, and bone chilling laugh.
    "Welcome Malum," came a deep, solemn voice. "I require assistance, and you, along with another eight faithful companions have been chosen to host the coming of a new age. We must meet. When you wake you will find the gateway..." His dream faded.

Hugo awoke, dark beads of sweat dripped onto his thin bunk sheet. At least it was not his usual nightmare, he thought to himself. Looking at his watch, it read 6:66. Frowning, he hit his watch. How could this be? He muttered under his breath, "Damn watch", and threw it down. He climbed down the narrow bunk ladder, and peered between the cell bars. As his eyes adjusted, he could see the prison analogue clock. But minutes seemed to have been added on... it also read 6:66. The seconds were not moving. Cursing, he turned round. Only to see a blinding purple light. On the concrete floor, as if engraved, was a skull. Hugo walked towards it. His cell mate, Jack, woke.
    "Hugo what are you doing?"... But it was too late. Hugo had stepped into the skull, and with a blinding light, he disappeared.

OCC: The voice talking in his dream is Marlock... good luck with the R.P
    Anybody have event pokemon to trade??

What I need-
    Jirachi
    Deoxys
    Manaphy
    Shaymin
    Mew

What I have to offer-
    Lv.100 Darkrai
    Lv.100 Mewtwo
    Lv.100 Raquaza
    Lv.50 Celebi
    Lv.100 Registeel

And much more, if you want another pokemon, add me as a friend or send me a visitors message and i will see what I have got.

Raymond Peters
    Forest Elemental
    Affected RPers: THEIRONDONUT

----------------------

"Nah, its fine." Raymond smiled. "Trust me, if I wanted someting, I'd have taken it already. But... Uh.. I still don't get some of this stuff. I mean, I get how I have this power.." he continused, flicking his wrist to send a cascade of vines twirling up along the wall, and across the roof. "But just, why me, you know? Its not like I'm a paragon of virtue or anything. I've been a thief for the last few years.. Only thing I have going for me is that I can shoot straight." he said, showing Daniel his pistol. "Still, I guess asking random questions like that isn't gonna be much help, but still. Maybe a bit of theft skill could be useful at some point, though." he said, twirling his pistol on the table.

My fave Pokemon ^.^

Daniel Grace
    Fire Elemental
    The Ancient Stones,
    England
    Affected RPers: SteelKing 2012

Daniel thought for a moment. "Hmm, I suppose their are some attributes that someone of your... stature may possess, and that we may find... useful" Hmm, he wasn't usually so cynical. ah well, he was nervous, and bored. Then, a slightly immature thought entered his head. "Hey" he said. "wanna hve a friendly fight? Nothing too full on, just a a test of elemental mastery, and bending powers. So, you up for it? Whilst we wait?" He hoped he would say yes, and so did Pyros. He wanted to see how Goeden had adapted to his new host.

Daniel Grace
    Anti-Fire Elemental
    The Pyramids of Giza
    Affected RPers: Prof.Oak

I turned to see him standing their. He was.... normal. Yet I sensed a darkness within him... one I had not sensed for a long time in a fellow human. Divine. "You have come. The Dark Lord summoned you.... and you came. I think we should wait to see whether any other of our brethren attend, but if not then their is no time to lose. Tell me Brother, what news is there from the western shore in this shallow, self-centered dirtball of a planet" He waited for a reply.

OCC: These posts are to prompt other RPers to finish sign-ups and post! So please do, we need to run the storyline!

Hugo Salamanca
    Anti-Darkness Elemental

Hugo, who had never been one for small talk, replied with a simple, "How would I know? I've been in Jail for the past Ten years." Although Hugo didn't show it, he actually took a liking for the man standing before him, he certainly thought the same way about the world as Hugo did.
    Anybody have event pokemon to trade??

What I need-
    Jirachi
    Deoxys
    Manaphy
    Shaymin
    Mew

What I have to offer-
    Lv.100 Darkrai
    Lv.100 Mewtwo
    Lv.100 Raquaza
    Lv.50 Celebi
    Lv.100 Registeel

And much more, if you want another pokemon, add me as a friend or send me a visitors message and i will see what I have got.

Avlon Dexter
    Villain
    The Pyramids of Giza
    Affected RPers: Prof.Oak

"Do not be insolent with me Hugo, I do not like your tone.... Well, it seems as though no other members will be meeting us, but I have left a card in the inner chamber that all of our kind can sense. If anyone arrived late, then we can locate them and they can teleport to us. Now, we must venture into Pandorax, for there are some things I must take care of. Admittedly this is my first time over there, so we must be very careful with what we do. However I think we are relatively safe where we are going. Shall we?" Avlon opened a portal of Anti-Earth inside of the Pyramid, and, without looking back, he stepped through...

He emerged inside the Mines of Margardaal, an ancient dwarvern ruin. Only Goblins inhabited these walls now. He ventured onward, until he was in the main chamber. THe goblin hordes saw him, and charged, teeth bared and weapons drawn. They then saw him in the light, screamed, and ran. He was a huge hulking dragon, and he slashed them and burnt them, and within seconds all where dead. Then he walked toward a glowing stone. "This is it Hugo. This is what we came for. We must take it to Earth, and examine it, before we make another move..."

OCC: Prof Oak, please do not post one liners, they just irritate me and they seem pointless

Raymond Peters
    Forest Elemental

----------------------
    Raymond looked at Daniel with a shrug. "If you want. I've not done this for a while though." he said, standing up. He closed his eyes and focused, seeming to change into a different person to the kid from a few moments before. He seemed much more focused, and wiser, calmer, but still with a quiet confidence. He took his dagger out from his belt and placed it on the table, before turning once more to face Daniel. He smiled, and a vine curled up and around his arm, coiled like a spring. "Ready?" he said, locking eyes with Daniel.He could hear Goeden's voice inside his head, too. Pyros.. it said, nothing more.

My fave Pokemon ^.^

Daniel Grace
    Fire Elemental
    The Ancient Stones,
    England

-------------------------------------

Daniel shrugged... and then unexpectedly launched into attack. Deusacras shimmered and appeared in his hand, and he then sent out shockwaves of flame and heat energy toward the unsuspecting warrior. He then brought the sword down upon the earth with a mighty crack, as it rumbled and vibrated, and a flaming dragon burst forth from the crack in the ground, bearing down on Raymond. Daniel was worried. If Raymond couldn't defend himself from basic (although very intimidating) elemental attacks, his resources would be spread thin. He watched the battle with Raymond and the conjured dragon unfold...

Raymond Peters
    Forest Elemental

----------------------
    Raymond dropped to the ground in a roll, feeling flames singe his hair. He reached to his belt, pulling out Ladon with his right hand and rolling again, this time to the left of the monster. The dodging continued for quite a while, until a fireball caught his shoulder, sending him spinning across the floor. He stood up, a cold, angry smile on his face. "So that's how you wanna do this? I guess I'd better stop playing around." he smirked, stretching out his left hand at the monster. Almost instantly, a black cage made of vicious looking thorns shot out of the ground, surrounding the monster on all sides.
    "Trust me. I wasn't trying to fight before. Now, though.. Well, take this as an answer." he continued, and clenched his fist, making the thorns on the cage lengthen to almost a foot each, on both the outside and inside, spearing the dragon before the cage dissipated. Then he threw his head back, and an inhuman, primal howl emenated from his mouth. His head snapped back to its normal position, but his eyes were wild and furious. At first, it seemed to have done nothing, but then a second howl came through the hall, followed by a third, and a pair of vicious, snarling, thorn-covered wolves sprang out of the ground, facing Daniel. The two attacks had taken a lot out of Raymond, though, and he dropped to one knee, panting for breath. Since it was just sparring, he'd made sure that the wolves wouldn't kill. Or maim. Probably.

My fave Pokemon ^.^

Daniel Grace
    Fire Elemental
    The Ancient Stones,
    England

The Wolves raced toward Daniel, snapping and howling as they raced toward him. He raised an eyebrow, and smirked. "For a moment, I thought you were playing serious. hmm, guess I was wrong" The first wolf came, and he leapt into action. He had learn't these techniques, rather unusually, from the assassin's creed games. He released his left hand from Deusacras, and it shortened slightly, becoming a large one-handed weapon. The blade changed from its weak elemental form, to an elegant gold blade, with a curving smooth blade, and a curved hilt. The blade was very aerodynamic, and was swished from side-to-side with ease. It was a blade of elvish make, and a force to be reckoned with. Ancient words of elvish and the language of the elementals (laarfickris) was etched upon it, and these were a primary source of fire power. His regular clothes changed into long, red robes, similar to the one that altair wore (except red).

As the first wolf sprinted toward him, he waved his blade in a figure eight, and it sang as he pulled it out of the figure-eight and cleaved in the beast's skull, right between its eyes. He pulled it out, and then plunged it into the second wolf's heart. The remaining wolves all swarmed him, and the first of the last of them dived on him, knocking his sword aside. He was about to re-summon Deusacras, when the wolf jumped on his chest. He grabbed its legs, and tore them apart, tearing open the canine's ribcage and destroying its heart.

Daniel was stuck. He couldn't summon Deusacras without a clear head, which was the last thing he had, and Acrus and his dagger were stuck in Pandorax. So he did the only thing he could. Letting out a roar of fur, he summoned his most powerful familiars, Arstrayalus and Delethor. Arstraylus was a pheonix, and Delethor was a dragon. Of course, Delethor wasn't full size, but he had astral projected a part of himself to the battle. Arstraylus was in full pheonix form, standing at about 10ft tall, whilst delethor's astral form was a mere fraction of his siz, at just 8ft tall. This took all of Daniel's strength, and Pyros had to contribute a great deal of energy, not only to maintain the link of the summoning, but also to keep daniel from incinerating with the strain. He witnessed flashes and bangs, as both dragon and pheonix flew, scorching the wolves and incinerating them. Astraylus and Delethor lifted up the last few of the wolves, set then alight, and flung them from their talons at Raymond. The last thing Daniel could remember before he passed out, was Astraylus projecting a soothing warm glow over his and raymond's bodies, as delethor's astral projection flew off out of the ancient stones...

OCC: please check the discussion thread, I have an announcement to make
    Last edited by THEIRONDONUT; 17th March 2013 at 1:03 PM.

Raymond Peters
    Forest Elemental

----------------------
    Raymond watched helplessly as the wolves were easily destroyed and the two massive beasts advanced towards him, flames surrounding their bodies. He caught a glimpse of Daniel lying unconscious on the floor. Summoning those two must have taken up all of his strength, and he was clearly more practised than Raymond. Raymond couldn't think straight, and his vision was blurred. He knew, instinctively, that he wouldn't be able to attack them from close range without being severely burned.. But what could he do? Unless...

In a rash, possibly stupid move, he charged straight towards the phoenix, sliding underneath it with a flash of terror as the flames licked his clothes. He drove Ladon into its stomach as he slid underneath, and made a mad dash for the table, leaping for his pistol. Just as he got his hands on it, though, he turned to find himself surrounded on top of the table. "Just ignore the fire, Raymond.." he muttered to himself, fighting the fear that had haunted him since his parents' deaths. He could feel himself getting more tired by the minute, his vision blurring and sounds ringing in his head. With the last of his strength, he aimed at the dragon, Delethor, and fired, using the remainder of his powers to enchant the bullets, meaning that on contact, each one would spread out a net of vines. He didn't have time to see if his attack had worked, though, as he fell on the table. He wasn't quite unconscious, but he couldn't tell what was happening. All he knew was that he was surrounded by flames..

My fave Pokemon ^.^

Daniel Grace
    Fire Elemental
    The Ancient Stones,
    England

Suddenly, the flames retracted around Raymond, flowing into Daniel's hand. Daniel sighed, the flames flowing into his hands in a purple and orange glow (similar to absorbing a dragon's soul in Skyrim). The flames seemed to fill him with a new life, and he was fully restored. He glared at Raymond. "Imbecile. Raymond, I guess you're a more... headstrong kinda person. If you'd have listened to Goeden inside of you, who Pyros tells me is screaming at you with rage, he would have told you that you spiritually conceded the fight, and the beasts where healing me and yourself. Good thing that Delethor was an astral projection, and Astraylus had already left, leaving behind a healing spirit of his form. If it had been real life, unless I had been concious when they attacked you, which I was not, they would have torn you apart. I think you have much to learn, perhaps studying up on our magic and arts in the library. Oh, and one more thing to add; You need to start communicating more with the team, with me and Pyros, and most importantly; with your guardian.

Goeden will save you many times, but you must take his input into regard. During combat, during decisions. That is all, friend. If you need to heal, go to your elements healing point over there-" he pointed toward a long, rectangular alcove that seemed to have appeared from nothingness. Each one held a stone basin, which appeared to have the element on top of it. All of them where actually small pillars, except for the water one, which was a basin filled with cool, clean, crisp water, the ice one, filled with snow that never melted, the fire one, filled with rich ash, and the earth one, filled with soft, silky sand. The Forest one in question, was a pillar with roots and greenery growing off of it and down the sides of the polished stone. In the centre, it seemed as though two cylindrical holes had been left for the Forest elemental to place his hands. Suddenly, the portal whirred to life, as 2 more people emerged...

OCC: everyone go to discussion thread, we need to talk through how we're gonna do this next bit, as the story's gonna start accumulating now
    Last edited by THEIRONDONUT; 18th March 2013 at 10:06 PM.

Raymond Peters
    Forest Elemental

----------------------
    "Imbecile?" Raymond said coldly, in a voice so quiet it could barely be heard. "Imbecile?" he said again, louder, locking eyes with Daniel. "You wanna know why I don't rely on other people, pal?" he said bitterly. "I did, once. But then I learned something. If you rely on other people to help you, they'll always let you down. I relied on people, and look what happened to me. I'm homeless, I've got a scar on my face, and I have no-one in the world. The only person I can count on is myself. No-one else." he said, pushing past him and heading towards the recovery area. Goeden was still furious at him, he could feel it. But after his outburst, there was something else underneath, a kind of understanding of why he hadn't listened. Just as he was about to reach the recovery area, the room was lit up, and he turned around to see two new figures enter the room.
    He placed his hands on the pillar, andit began to glow softly, like light reflecting off of leaves. The vines that surrounded the stone snaked up and around his hands,sending the soft glow through his body, along with a wave of relief. It made him feel calmer, and his fury began to melt away, leaving him feeling, well, normal again. It seemed to have the same effect on Goeden's spirit, as the fury seemed to melt away from his spirit as well. After a few seconds, Raymond pulled his hands away, and the glow disappeared from the pedestal, the vines lying flat on the polished marble. Raymond turned to face the two new figures in silence. He didn't know how much of his outburst they'd overheard, after all.

My fave Pokemon ^.^