Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adventure Time

Default Adventure Time

Where is the Adventure Time Thread

Adventure time with Finn & Jake! Adventure Time is a TV series on Cartoon Network which follows a young boy named Finn and his superpowereed stretchy dog Jake as they go on Adventures around Ooo. Now that I'm done throwing advertisement-styled information at you, get ready to discuss

Discuss Adventure Time & Stuff like:
    -Who's your favourite character(s)?
    -What do you think of the current plot?
    -What are your favourite moments?
    -Is it just a well written children's show in disguise, are we all being tricked?
    -Does poor old Cinnamon Bun get the majority of slapstick gags?

Begin
    Last edited by Rezzo; 18th February 2013 at 1:57 AM.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Wow, I'm shocked that there's not already a thread about Adventure Time... like wow. O_O

Anyway, I've only started to like Adventure Time recently, so I've got some catching up to do. I kind thought the show was weird before.. but I always really liked Marceline. She is awesome. Also can't wait for the new Fionna and Cake (with Marshall Lee! )

As for other comments related to the current plot, I'll be greatly disappointed if we don't get to see the pups again... :'(
    ~~Superior Awesomeness!! (Awesomeness of the superior variety)~~

We will see them again surely, they're older than Jake now!
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Oh my lumps, I am watching this RIGHT NOW. I love LSP, my favorite ever!

Adventure Time is the best show on Cartoon Network.

I've been with Adventure Time since day one. And it's just wow. I'm not a big "OMGosh Dis show is sooooo freaking amazing!!" fan. But it's defiantly on my top shows that I watch. I'd say after tonight's episode I love Marshall Lee the Vampire King. In the real Adventure Time I like Finn and Peppermint Butler. This show has so much deepened meaning and I'm glad it does because it blows my mind all the time!
        Spoiler:- Credit:

I have only seen a few episodes of Adventure Time. While it is an interesting show, I don't see where all of the popularity comes from.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I love Adventure Time, it is one of the few good Cartoon Network shows left. My favorite characters are Jake, Marceline, Ice King, Gunther, LSP, and Marshall Lee.
    My favorite moment was when Gunther slapped Marceline's dad when he tried to steal his soul

My favourite characters are LSP, Gunter, Marceline and her dad. :P
    My favourite moments are...any of them with Gunter and the Ice King. I just like how the Ice King treats him and stuff, especially in The Chamber of Frozen Blades. >.> I also like the scene with Gunter and Marceline's dad. I haven't really been keeping up with the current plot, mainly because I'm not a huge fan of the Flame Princess. :/ But maybe I'll watch the episodes once the season's over.
    Last edited by Seles; 6th March 2013 at 1:04 AM.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

I watch Adventure Time almost now and then. It's a fun show, though I'm behind on some episodes.

My absolute favourite episode is the female episode with Fionna, Cake, LSP (prince), Marshall Lee, Lord Monochromocorn, and others. It's the only one that kept me laughing all through the episode.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I love Adventure Time... Not as much as Regular Show but I still love it. ;D

My favorite characters are Jake, Ice King and Lsp (Hey Girllll) I just love Lsp's voice. xD She's hilarious. Out of all the characters I don't like Princess Bubblegum the most. She's always being all smart. >.> I'm not sure what my favorite episode is there are a lot that I like, and the show has the greatest quotes. xD

OMG *Girl scream* i love adventure time so much i been watching it since it came out on cartoon network XD,
    My favorite Character is Finn DUH!!
    My Favorite Princes is LSP Oh My Glob and Marceline
    The character i hate... mmh none i love adventure time the way it is...
    One thing i do hate is Fionna and cake idk why i just feel is stupid ¬¬' don't judge me
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

I've only seen a few episodes, but I like it.
    Maybe not as much as other shows from the past but it's still enjoyable.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    My absolute favourite episode is the female episode with Fionna, Cake, LSP (prince), Marshall Lee, Lord Monochromocorn, and others. It's the only one that kept me laughing all through the episode.
    There's a lot of obsession for that episode from fans from what I often see and I don't really understand why. Sure, the twist at the end was brilliant, but otherwise it was a poorer than average episode. Fiona and Cake can never compare to their counterparts, even if they are okay
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Started watching this a few weeks ago and it has climbed to the top as my new favorite show. I started watching it after I saw the Bacon Pancakes/New York mashup, and then I watched a few clips on youtube, and I was hooked

I like Hot Dog Princess, the idea is so absurd that it makes me laugh

I dunno why but I'm starting to like this show, I guess because of influence from others. I used to dislike it though and I admit, it's pretty funny, enjoyable and passes the time. I haven't decided on a fave character yet though...

I love this show! My favorite characters are Ice King, LSP, and Marceline. I'm looking forward to downloading the series so I can watch the episodes I missed.

Aww, yiss! Love this show! My favorite characters have to be Marceline, Jake, and Lemongrab. How could I possibly pick just one?!
    I'm not really caught up, unfortunately. The most recent episode I saw was "Meet the Pups," and I didn't really like that they did away with the puppies so quickly. I was hoping that they could be cute little recurring characters, but I guess it wasn't in the cards.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

i Dont watch Cartoon network much anymore, so i dont see this show that often. I think its safe to say though, that i prefer Fionna and Cake over Finn and Jake though.

They should do a Finn and Jake Meet Fionna and Cake type episode. F&C are only Made up Characters by Ice King, but wierder things have happened.

I just saw 4 episodes at my friend's house yesterday. Now I have grown to like the show a bit. The great characters, touching, dark, and yet humorous story, and good animation for a FLASH cartoon definitely sealed the deal for me. Also, Marshall Lee is freaking awesome. Although my favorite characters so far are Marshall Lee, Finn, and Flame Princess. ( I love pyros, they show how badass fire can be.)
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

AT - best cartoon in the World!
    My favorite character is Marceline. <3
    My pokemon team: Adventure(Magi arp), TIME(Darmanitan), with(Weezing), Finn(Serperion), and(Scolipede), Jake(Psyduck). xD
    In Russia on CN now going 4th season.
    Last edited by A-Jaller; 7th March 2013 at 10:47 AM.

Love this show so much! Gotta say that yesterdays American episode must've been written when the writers were high. XD

I love Marceline, Jake, Finn, LSP, Rainicorn, and my fave jake baby is T.V. cuz he's a cute colorful circle. LOL I also love Marshal Lee.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by pikasaur View Post
    They should do a Finn and Jake Meet Fionna and Cake type episode. F&C are only Made up Characters by Ice King, but wierder things have happened.
    He's tried to bring them to life and thinks they are real so I think they will probably end up in the real world one day. Hopefully with Marshall Lee

Definitely one of my favorite cartoon shows. I've been watching since the first episode. :3

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast