Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Adventure Time

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Monday's episode was great.
    The one from a few weeks ago confused me. I still don't understand if BMO is a guy or a girl.
    Maybe BMO is genderless? Like Pokemon such as Magneton or Beldum?
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

The one from a few weeks ago confused me. I still don't understand if BMO is a guy or a girl.
    I always figured BMO was genderles...

The most recent episode I watched was Simon and Marcy... And I loved it! ^^ It was really cute. :3 It's probably one of my favourite episodes in the series.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Monday's episode was great.
    I have three points to make to this post.

1. BMO has been referred to as both. In addition, Bubble was never given a defined gender either. From this, I'd call it fairly safe to assume that they are both genderless.
    2. Bubble straight-up said that it didn't know what marriage was, just that it meant spending forever with someone. It's entirely possible, then, that there was never a romantic attachment at all, just friendship.
    3. Even if they were both male, why would that matter? Adventure Time has heavily hinted at a previous relationship between Marceline and Bubblegum, and Jake and The Ice King were even married for a short time in one episode. Pendleton Ward is, amazingly, not a complete *******, and has no problem with love between two people of the same sex.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    I have three points to make to this post.

1. BMO has been referred to as both. In addition, Bubble was never given a defined gender either. From this, I'd call it fairly safe to assume that they are both genderless.
    2. Bubble straight-up said that it didn't know what marriage was, just that it meant spending forever with someone. It's entirely possible, then, that there was never a romantic attachment at all, just friendship.
    3. Even if they were both male, why would that matter? Adventure Time has heavily hinted at a previous relationship between Marceline and Bubblegum, and Jake and The Ice King were even married for a short time in one episode. Pendleton Ward is, amazingly, not a complete *******, and has no problem with love between two people of the same sex.
    BMO was also paired with Ice King by Finn in "All The Little People", if I remember correct. And yes, Pendleton Ward is very accepting of that kind of love. VERY accepting.
    Also, wasn't it creepy what Bubble said at the end of BMO Lost? *shudder*
    Just like the Ice King breaking the fourth wall in a freaky manner in Beyond This Earthly Realm...They can see what we're doing... (immediately stops picking nose)
    Last edited by PurpleTitan; 28th April 2013 at 10:57 PM.
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

I've been watching all of the episodes I haven't seen online, and I came across one of the more recent ones, "Mystery Dungeon."

Yeah, I think Lemongrab is slowly becoming one of my favorites.

0:34-0:44 especially.

My Shinies:

Adventure Time sure is amazing. Pretty much the only amazing show on CN now. The Characters are soo...well different that I watch it sometimes when I have nothing better to. Omg.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

Anyone else notice that they're REALLY characterizing BMO lately? Between its motherly affection towards Sparkles, engagement to Bubble, and the fact that "James Baxter the Horse" started out with BMO pretending it was pregnant, I'm starting to think they're building something up.
    My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Zappo09 View Post
    Adventure Time is the best show on Cartoon Network.
    I second this motion.

I need to get back to watching it again.

Best show ever! I love Marceline!

I just saw the preview for next week's episode. I don't like Broco, hope he isn't a permanent character or they might lose some fans.

It shows in less than two hours for me and I'm looking forward to Broco's development in the episode well as much as he can in 11 minutes. The previews seem pretty funny and I didn't think PB cared about having an relationship xP

Miju

I love Adventure Time! My favorite characters are Finn, Jake, BMO, Goliad, Marceline, Gunther, Ice King, and Peppermint Butler!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    Anyone else notice that they're REALLY characterizing BMO lately? Between its motherly affection towards Sparkles, engagement to Bubble, and the fact that "James Baxter the Horse" started out with BMO pretending it was pregnant, I'm starting to think they're building something up.
    My guess is BMO will get married or have a child or something like that.

Credit for this banner goes to Rikku Takanashi

Credit for this banner goes to Chapter of Charizard

Looks like Broco isn't staying.
    I loved Peppermint Butler's hobby in this episode.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234