Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: S P I R I T [RPG Thread]

Stella Stilton
    Headquarters

"Ah yes, thank you..." Stella smiled as she retrieved her twin hammers and put them in her pocket dimension. The boy then questioned why she was so flushed. "What? Me? Eh heh heh... it's nothing really. Just a habit."
    Of course, her crush on Cynthia was meant to be a secret between her and her alone, apart from some family tradition where secrets are shared between Stilton twins/triplets/etc.. Maybe when she sees Colby again he'll share oddly similiar love problems as well.
    She snapped out of thought and tried to change the topic.
    "Hmmm... wonder what we will be fighting next. Maybe a Lovecraftian Horror, I've faced lots of those in the past. Deep Ones weren't hard to deal with at all, although I almost died fighting the Atlach-Nacha with my brother, where I lost limbs. Good thing he was there to fix them back. We barely escaped."
    Stella then realised something.
    "I am not good at remembering names so may I ask what your name might be, young lad?"
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 11th March 2013 at 5:04 PM.
    Please help my dragons

Lucrezia Stark
    Congo in Africa.

Having freaked out a bit, which did not erally help her in her panicking stage, Lucy finally realized that panicking wouldn't get her anywhere. She observed the other people around her from afar. It seemed they were after the giants. But why? Had the giants been attacking them or something? She still didn't remember much about anything, but she did recall a face of a young man carrying her just before she passed out. Was he the team leader? What was his name? what's going on here? Lucy would have to find those answers later, for the remaining giants were not partically happy with being meddled with.

"But what can I do?" Lucy asked herself. for some reason, she could hover. Maybe she could use that as an advantage somehow? then, she got an idea. "What if I...." she muttered as she floated off to find what she needed for her mastercomplott.
    "There!" she shouted as she charged from the shadows with a sword she found nearby. she aimed for the giants face, and drove the sword, first in its left, then the right eye. "Let's see you do any damage now!" She laughed diabolically.

Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone/Lucky Star
    Congo, Africa

The girl fired missles at the giants. Then, she took advantage of the fact that they weren't very bright, and made them attack each other. Afterward she gave him an umbrella, and Leo gently floated down to the ground, while she continued to attack the giants. From the looks of it, we were winning and the group could finally move on.

Upon landing, Leo did what he could to make this fight finish quicker. He picked up a conveniently placed rock, and chucked it at the giants head. It managed to bonk him on the head, then ricochet off and hit another nearby giant on the forehead. It was one of the ways his powers worked. Leo smirked, "I think we're all done here!"

Halt Jones
    SPIRIT HQ

"Hmmm... wonder what we will be fighting next. Maybe a Lovecraftian Horror, I've faced lots of those in the past. Deep Ones weren't hard to deal with at all, although I almost died fighting the Atlach-Nacha with my brother, where I lost limbs. Good thing he was there to fix them back. We barely escaped."

"I am not good at remembering names so may I ask what your name might be, young lad?"

Young lad? This girl just called him young looking? Odd. Halt looked himselt over. His body felt toned, and it appeared a bit youthful, but he wasn't a 'lad'. Was he? Twenty was still a lad year? "My name is Halt Jones, Hunter by trade, mythical poacher by profession" he explained in a hushed tone, as to not attract unwanted attention. "And I'm not that young, I'm about twenty. And you, little lady, might be whom?" he asked, jutting his jaw out a bit by mistake.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Lucas Kendall
    Congo, Africa

Luke had just joined Cameron and Jared to fight a giant when Lucrezia came from the shadows.

"There!" he heard her shout, charging at the giant with a sword at hand. She went up to its face and drove her sword deep into both eyes with such force that it was hard to look. "Let's see you do any damage now!" she shouted after, ending with a diabolical laugh. I guess that takes care of that... but I'm afraid I have a loon on my hands, thought Luke.

The giant swayed back and forth before it finally fell. Everyone cleared the way, causing the ground to vibrate as soon as it made impact. It was enough to knock you off your feet, but everyone stood rigid, ready to face the remaining monsters. Much to Luke's surprise, the others were done on their end already, feeling two more quakes as he turned around and fell to the floor. "Sh*t!", cursed Luke, disgusted by landing in the dirt.

"I think we're all done here!" shouted the smirking Leo. He seemed to take down two giants with a single rock. He threw it at the head of one giant, and it bounced off to hit the other. Pure luck, Luke couldn't believe it. The hits were enough to knock them unconscious and the group could finally wrap up their mission. Luke stood up from the ground and dusted himself off. Piece of sh*t dirt... He looked up to the rest of the team, gathered around him, "Well, may I say we all did a pretty good job! Now I just have to contact HQ and," he was interrupted by the sound of giant footsteps and shaking ground. The giant he left wasn't going down easily.

Walking on one foot and stumbling everywhere, he was causing the ground to shake, making it difficult for the group to stay in place. "You guys stay here, I'll finish this," said Luke, already running off to the beast, almost tripping. The trembling finally came to a halt and the giant spotted Luke. He stood in place and ripped up trees from their trunks, holding one in each hand. Luke didn't even reach the giant and couldn't get close enough to attack. The giant threw a tree, aiming at Luke, and he responded by putting his arms out in front and stopping the tree with telekinetic force. He then brought them back and pushed forward, returning it to the giant. Before being hit, the giant threw a second tree and Luke prepared to stop it. The last tree hit the giant straight in the face and it began to fall backwards.

Luke just caught the tree when he noticed something behind the giant. It was a team member, Ian Blackwood, and he looked like he was prepared to attack. "No!", yelled out Luke, knowing he would be crushed by the giant. He immediately tossed the tree to the side and dashed towards the giant, holding his hand out to prevent him from being crushed. Ian wouldn't be able to to react in time, and Luke forced himself to believe he could. "Sh*t! Sh*t!" he cursed as he was sprinting. He prepared his powers and tried to reach for Ian, and then... BOOOM. The giant made contact with the ground and sent a shock throughout the forest. Luke fell, breathing heavily and beads of sweat dripping down his face. He clenched his fists and his fingers dug into the dirt.

"... Fuck!"

Luke could not reach Ian in time. He was underneath the giant, crushed and past saving. Luke actually failed. He really failed. He lost one of his team members, the very people he should be protecting. "How could I let this happen... How could I let this f*cking happen!" Tears started to form in his eyes and he was sobbing. He wiped his eyes and looked up at the fallen giant, giving it the nastiest stare he could. By now the team had reached him and wondered what happened. ".. I .. I le- .. Ian .. die... I couldn't save him! I'm a piece of sh*t leader!" Luke dropped his head and blankly stared at the ground. His mind was overwrought with failure, and he didn't bother to think about how dirty he was.

He then picked up what sounded like laughter. Bits of raspy laughter. "Are you guys bloody nuts! This is not the time to laugh!" The rest of the team looked at him confused. He then began to hear the laughing again, and it wasn't from his team. He then saw Ian walking towards them, laughing.

The night was dark and the air felt weird. There was a certain pressure and a feeling of uneasiness. Ian crept closer and closer with his laughter and suddenly vanished before he reached him. The laughter was then projected through the forest and sounded like it was coming from everywhere. The bushes were rustling and a pack of laughing hyenas surrounded the team. Luke's vision started to get blurry and he saw his mother. "What the hell is happening?!" His mother was laughing and clawed at him. He felt his cheek and there was blood. His mother would never do that, and he was not going to hit whatever was in her image. He paced backwards and dodged his attacking mother. He laughter kept booming in his head and he realized his team wasn't there. He was going to panic until he felt a jolt in his shoulder. He snapped back to reality and saw that it was Cameron who brought him back. He saw the back of hyenas attacking, which explains what happened to him. In a matter of seconds, he deduced what had happened. The laughter is causing illusions... which explains Ian and my Mum...

"Guys! Be careful! They're dreadful laughter will make you see things!" He dodged a hyena that tried to tackle him and his vision started to get blurry again. "I have to make a call, hold them back!" He separated from them and trusted that they could help themselves. The pack was far too large, almost 30 and it was increasing.The team would not be able to handle them all. Luke searched through the pack given to him and found the phone in it. He inspected the bag at the HQ and knew its contents. He called the headquarters and was connected to a scientist. "Can you patch me through to Cynthia Viridian, now!" There was a pause. "She's actually here, I can pa-" Luke interrupted the scientist, "Now, put her on now!" There was another pause, and he heard the phone being passed on the the heavily breathing Cynthia.

"Cynthia! My team are being attacked by laughing hyenas that induce illusions! I also lost a member ... Come qui-" Luke was pounced on by a hyena and the phone was knocked out of his hands, disconnecting him. He kicked it off and bared his fists. He was ready to go, but he didn't know for how long.

Cynthia Viridian
    SPIRIT HQ

After her team was finally ready they gathered in front of the portal. Cynthia stepped up and prepared to explain their mission.

"Team, we have to go save Luke's team. They're in big trouble and they must be tired by now. We're going to face hyenas, but of course, they aren't ordinary. They're laughter causes illusions, and I'm going to guess that they can drive you insane. This is why I gathered ear plugs for us all. We have to find Luke's team and give them the ear plugs, fight back the bastards, and make it back, safely. We have to go now!"

The last words she said were the loudest and she motioned the team to quickly go through the portal. After everyone has entered she followed right behind, their destination: Congo, Africa.

[Not Made by Me]

Stella Stilton
    Headquarters ---> Congo, Africa

"I see, I see, well, my name is Stella Paris Stilton. Seventeen years and counting. Expert combatant. I always fight with my brother, never solo or with anyone else, until now."
    Stella gave a smile once more, before speaking in a hushed tone. "I originate from a bloodline of powerful mages. We have numerous traditions. Maybe when I get to know you more, you can pay a visit to my house. Numerous yokai lead by the Nurarihyon live in the nearby forest..."

---

"Team, we have to go save Luke's team. They're in big trouble and they must be tired by now. We're going to face hyenas, but of course, they aren't ordinary. They're laughter causes illusions, and I'm going to guess that they can drive you insane. This is why I gathered ear plugs for us all. We have to find Luke's team and give them the ear plugs, fight back the bastards, and make it back, safely. We have to go now!"

Those were the words of the leader. Oh sweet Hecate, Colby was going to be alright, was he? The Stilton sisters couldn't be the Stilton sisters with just one. With that, Stella entered the portal...

Colby Stilton
    Congo, Africa

As soon as the battle ended, a team member had perished. Occupational hazards are occupational and hazardous, I do believe we should-
    Just then, Colby heard some cackling. Odd, very odd. Just then, a man with a bowling hat and tuxedo walked towards him. The signature Guy Fawkes mask made Colby recognise that man - his father.
    "Son, you have failed me," the masked man said, "consider this your execution!"
    "Father, I am- wait a second, father, that..."
    In a matter of seconds, the masked man split into three, before turning into three beings - the urban myth Slenderman, the crawling chaos Nyarlathotep and finally the great succubus Lilith.
    Yep, these were three of father's numerous forms that he could take. Colby had learnt many tricks from father through numerous duels. He didn't believe father was behind this, but he nearly believed those creatures were real.

As the Slenderman started to walk towards Colby, with tendrils on back, Colby noted something - nothing really happened. Usually, Colby's vision would go haywire whenever Slenderman moved.
    This could only mean that the Slenderman was completely fake. Colby ran and punched the humanoid tux creature with his fist, causing it to morph into...

"Hyena? Hmm... odd. Figures."

Just then, something seemed to cover his ears, which in turn caused the Nyarlathotep and Lilith to morph into Hyenas.

"That explains a lot. Africa isn't their natural habitat..." Colby then turned around to see Stella. They hugged each other, before hooking arms, back-to-back. Colby's mechanical plane wings emerged once again, ready for takeoff. With that, they took flight, starting from ground level. Colby was ready to grab Leo by the hands and take flight again....
    Please help my dragons

Lucrezia Stark
    Cnogo, Africa

After the last giant finally fell, Lucy could finally calm herself down, as much as she managed to.. But then, one of the giants weren't done yet, and jumped around on one leg, causing minor earthquakes. It was difficult to remain in balance, so Lucy howered a bit over the ground, being unaffected by the shaking.
    Then, things started getting weird. Luke started swearing and crying. "Aww, looks like someone needs a hug" Lucy thought. She had hard to believe that their mighty leader was a crybaby, but she thought it was cute, in some sadistic way.

Suddenly, she started hearing low laughters. "What the..?" she thought as a figure that dangerously resembled her dead ex boyfriend appeared before her, all bloody, exactly like from the last time she saw him. "W..What?" Lucy stuttered. Her ex came closer, not saying anything. But he didn't have to. just his apperance was enough to mess with Lucys head. "W..Why are you..? What... You were...!" she started crying now. she felt helpless, and wanted to wither into nothing. Her ex stopped a few feets away from her, and she saw the bloody mess she remembered him as. was this her past coming after her?

"No!" she suddenly screamed, taking up her sword, slashing him into half. "What is dead shall remain dead, you f***ing, piece of sh!t!" among with a few other words unknown to polite conversations. she felt angry, and it felt good killing him again. he's practically the reason she was in this mess to begin with. But something felt wrong. after she slashed him down, his apperance changed, and turned into a pretty dead hyena.

"What the.."

Felicja Łukaszewicz/"Feliciana Luca"
    SPIRIT HQ

Feli locked herself in her room once more after she finished loading her pistol. She then took out her Tarot cards and shook her head, wondering why the hell she still kept her Polish ones anyway. She had to have Latin or Italian ones, unless she was trying to get herself arrested or something. While nobody caught her little slip, or so she hoped, anyone could see that her cards were definitely not Italian and thus by default, already suspicious. Sighing, she sat on her bed and drew yet another card. The Wheel of Fortune. A card that either was a bad sign or a good sign for her. Not as bad as The Hanged Man or The Tower, but still, something was definitely going to happen that was out of her hands. She stuck it back into her deck, willing herself to be more careful.

"Team, we have to go save Luke's team. They're in big trouble and they must be tired by now. We're going to face hyenas, but of course, they aren't ordinary. They're laughter causes illusions, and I'm going to guess that they can drive you insane. This is why I gathered ear plugs for us all. We have to find Luke's team and give them the ear plugs, fight back the bastards, and make it back, safely. We have to go now!" Feli heard Cynthia from outside her room. She quickly decided to hide her cards under her bed before taking her gun and unlocking her door. Everyone else in the team was gathered in front of Cynthia, receiving ear plugs from her. Feli stepped forward and gave a smirk at her leader as she took her own pair.

"You sure these would fit wolf ears, mia bella?" She teased, remembering the word one of her co-workers teased her with back when she had just started her life in Venice. He had bought her a gelato too, she remembered too well. Feli popped the earplugs into her ears before she followed Cynthia and the rest to the portal.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Halt Jones
    SPIRIT HQ

"I see, I see, well, my name is Stella Paris Stilton. Seventeen years and counting. Expert combatant. I always fight with my brother, never solo or with anyone else, until now."
    Stella gave a smile once more, before speaking in a hushed tone. "I originate from a bloodline of powerful mages. We have numerous traditions. Maybe when I get to know you more, you can pay a visit to my house. Numerous yokai lead by the Nurarihyon live in the nearby forest..."

Halt widened his eyes. Yokai are rare in the states, at least where he came from, so they had a hefty bounty on anything from one of those creatures. Money galore. "I'll have to take you up on that offer when you make it, yokai are valuable to many people where I come from. I'll split the profit with you perhaps" he said, smiling and scrating his chin out of reflex. The boss called the group back to the teleporting room.

"Team, we have to go save Luke's team. They're in big trouble and they must be tired by now. We're going to face hyenas, but of course, they aren't ordinary. They're laughter causes illusions, and I'm going to guess that they can drive you insane. This is why I gathered ear plugs for us all. We have to find Luke's team and give them the ear plugs, fight back the bastards, and make it back, safely. We have to go now!" barked the boss Cynthia. Halt shoved the earplugs into his ears, notched an arrow, and followed the group into the teleporter.

Congo, Africa

As soon as the group teleported in, Halt drew back the strong of his bow, and started to take stock of the situation. Several of the existing team members of the group held down by the hynas were in the trances, or just hadn't moved in general. Halt targeted a hyena laughing at a man, who looked like the leader. Luke, was it? Halt took his sight at the hynas' eyes, and let the arrow go. It speared the hyna through the eyes, killing it. "I hope that leaves the fur untainted at least a little. I need some fur for money. Maybe a hundred per pelt is lucky..." he muttered softly.

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone
    Congo Africa

Leo's rock managed to hit two giants at once, causing one of them to fall. The impact from the falling giant caused the ground to shake a little. Luckily, he managed to not fall. The other giant tried to run away, but Luke managed to bring it down.

Leo pumped his fist in the air. "Whoo hoo! Good job everyone! That was pretty good for our first day."

Suddenly, Leo heard the sound of laughter. For a second, he joined in with his own laughter, "Hehe, I know, did you see the look on that giant's face when his buddy fell?! That'll teach 'em to mess with us! Haha!" But he soon stopped when he saw the others weren't laughing, and he looked around trying to find the source. He noticed that this laughter sounded familiar

Soon, the laughter gave way to actual speech. "Look! There he is! See, I told ya we'd find him here!"

Leo's eyes widenend, and a big smile formed on his face when he heard the familiar high pitched voice. "Ohmigosh, is that...?!" Leo turned around, and his guess was confirmed. Standing there were six cartoon ponies from his favorite TV show, now real and standing in front of him. Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and the one who had spoken, Pinkie Pie. He couldn't believe it, but there they were.

"PINKIE PIE!" Leo shouted as he ran up to the six ponies. "What are you guys doing here?!" He didn't even question the impossibility of this situation.

Unbeknownst to him, Leo was actually speaking to six laughing Hyenas. But thanks to their illusion powers, he saw six ponies.

"We we're looking everywhere for you!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed "Princess Celestia sent us to find you, and bring you back to Equestria!"

"Why couldn't you have been somewhere other than here? I'm not built for trekking through the jungle like this darling. Ugh, and then we had to teach those giant ruffians a lesson. I'm going to need a hooficure after this." Rarity added, looking at her scuffed hoof.

Twilight Sparkle glared at Rarity, then turned back to Leo. "Anyway, the Princess said she needed you for something. She said you were the only human who could help. But she didn't say what..." The Alicorn continued.

"So...um...will you come with us please?" Fluttershy asked. "You don't have to if you don't want to..."

"OF COURSE I'LL GO!" Leo exclaimed happily. Completely forgetting about the mission due to the Hyena's spell.

"Great!" Pinkie Pie shouted as she bounced up and down for a few seconds. "Follow us! We'll show ya' the way." The ponies turned around, and trotted off. Leo happily skipping behind them, and humming a happy tune.

In reality, he was actually skipping behind six laughing Hyenas. His eyes had glazed over, and were glowing red.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 5th April 2013 at 11:51 PM.

Lucrezia Stark
    Congo Africa

Somehing was wrong. it wasn't her ex after all. It was just a bloody illusion-creating hyena! not that it sounded anything weird or something, she simply didn't get suprised anymore.
    She looked around, and saw her fellow... Comrades? They were completely spaced out, laughing, crying, shouting, and she was pretty sure the Leo-individual was mentioning Pinky Pie.
    Around them circled a group of regular-looking hyenas, who laughed in a strange matter. "Is this it?" she calmly asked her surroundings, as things started to ujst get weird. "This is the big threat to us? C'mon, people, Leo! you look ridiculous! Snap out of it!!"
    She noticed that Luke was still crying. it appeared he was in shock, but had somehow managed to call Cynthia and her team, who arrived a few moments later.
    She flew over to him, dodging any hyenas trying to approach her, and grabbed him into her arms, and gently flew upwards, away from the hyenas. "Let Cynthia take care of those critters. You saved me, so now I'll return the favour. He did not answer, but only spoke in short words, mentioning something about Ian, a tree and a giant.

(OCC: Short post is short, but there aren't much for me to do right now)
    Last edited by Schade; 4th April 2013 at 5:46 PM.

Congo, Africa

Feli and the group arrived at their destination only to see...colorful ponies? Feli nearly gagged at the sight as a dark-haired, muscular male suddenly started following said weird-ass ponies. A guy who liked...ponies? Now that was quite odd and different alright. Were they the monsters though? Feli rushed forward, remembering Cynthia's words that they were just illusions. Shifting once again into her wolf form, she prepared herself to fight. However, the sight of something...or someone rather, stopped her.

A slender young man of medium height, with messy dark hair, icy blue-gray eyes and a warm smile. His clothes were worn yet stylish, and in his hand was a fifty-euro bill. No, make that two fifty-euro bills. There was no mistaking whom Feli saw. She only knew one person with the power to multiply money after all. Patryk. Not that he was as much at risk as Ignacy or herself, but he was still "wanted", having fled to Ireland the day she set off to hide in Venice. She looked on in horror as her friend started to mouth something. Not that she could hear him, but she could read his lips.

"Fel-..."

Out of fear and horror, she never gave him the chance to finish. She leapt into the air and landed on him, knocking him down to the ground. She did not want anyone to hear it...Patryk didn't even know that she was going by the name Feliciana. One wrong word could lead to her arrest. The Wheel of Fortune...this was... Feli then remembered Cynthia's warnings. They were illusions, they weren't real. Snarling, she ripped "Patryk"'s shirt and tore into his chest, blood splattering her dark fur. This immediately transformed the young man into a hyena, just as she suspected. She looked up, blood still dripping from her fangs as the dark-haired guy was still being led on by the colorful ponies. Deciding to make her move, she headed for where those sickeningly rainbow-colored creatures were. Instead of directly confronting them however, she turned to face the boy and pushed him down, glaring at him with green eyes before slowly shifting back to her human form and placing one of her hands into his shirt while reaching for her pistol with the other, holding up the gun parallel to his ear and shot thrice, hoping that the sound was loud enough for him to snap out of it.

"Idiota! Just...what the hell?"

(OOC: Leo can take note that Feli's has a strange accent that isn't Italian, hinting that she's not one. XD)

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Congo Africa

"Don't worry, we're almost there!" Pinkie Pie said. "You're really gonna love Ponyville once you get there! We have the best parties!"

Leo happily skipped behind the six colorful "ponies". In reality, the Hyenas were leading Leo around in circles. It seemed these animals really liked to mess with their victims.

Suddenly, a black wolf appeared out of nowhere, and pushed him down. The wolf glared at him, before slowly morphing into a woman. She placed one of her hands into his shirt, and she pulled out a gun with the other, and fired it three times. The shots were very loud from where he was, which made the boy to flinch. All three of the bullets she fired hit Applejack. The Orange Earth Pony let out a yell as she collapsed and eventually died in a pool of blood.

"Idiota! Just...what the hell?" The woman said, Leo noticed she had a strange accent, but he couldn't place from where it was from.

"WHAT?! YOU JUST MURDERED APPLEJACK!" Leo angrily shouted. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the deceased "pony" slowly revert back into a hyena, and Leo looked confused as he slowly started to snap out of the Hyena's effects. "Wait...what... huh?"

Now enraged by the death of their fallen comrade, the five remaining hyenas charged at the two of them. (They didn't drop the pony appearance.)

Andrea Bellamy/Andrew Stone
    SPIRIT HQ

Andrea didn't bother going with the rest of her team. They had plenty of members to deal with whatever it was. Besides, fighting Shadow people was enough of a supernatural experience for one day. Instead, the girl locked herself in the bathroom, removed her wig, and let her real hair down. "Tant mieux" she said to herself as she tried to get herself cleaned up from the fight earlier.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 9th April 2013 at 2:35 AM.

Congo, Africa

"WHAT?! YOU JUST MURDERED APPLEJACK!" Leo angrily shouted, before his expression changed into one of confusion. Feli shook her head as she got up, removed her hand from inside his shirt and took his hand, pulling him up. She just downed one of the ponies, the orange one, which made it revert back into its real form. The other five however... What made Feli even more confused was how she actually was able to gun down one of the hyenas when she wasn't exactly aiming. Was it the work of the Wheel of Fortune...or was it something else beyond her?

"What the hell is an Applejack?! Some kind of new drug?!" She growled, before turning around and seeing the five other "ponies" closing in on them. She gave the boy a look and held out her gun.

"Can you shoot? I can't exactly use a gun on all fours..." She asked, before pressing it into his hand. "What am I thinking...of course you could. I mean...putting it simply, you just point, shoot and hope luck's on your side. Just...listen to the gunshots." She continued, giving a rueful laugh. Luck...she didn't exactly have much of it. Her few bouts of good luck often were followed by some bad luck, and she had the feeling that her seemingly lucky streak wasn't going to last, as usual.

"By the way...what do I call you? I'm Feliciana Luca...call me Feli though. Yeah, I'm Italian...and with rotten luck to boot!" She added, before winking at him, then shifting back to her wolf form, now on all fours and her eyes once again back to their natural green. Looking at the remaining five ponies, she decided to go for the disgustingly pink one with the pink mane, in her eyes, by far the ugliest one left. Whoever painted it in such a hideous color had to die. She leapt and started to sink her fangs around the pink pony's right front leg.
    (OOC: You can have Leo tell Feli not to kill Pinkie Pie first, just for the laughs. XD)

Lucrezia Stark
    Congo: Africa

Lucy just held Luke in her arms, soothing him, which seemed to be pointless. For some reason, he took the death of this Ian individual as a big deal. Lucy herself did not know him that much, and she knew she should feel bad too, but something in her just said "Meh, whatever!". She soothingly patted Luke on his head, hoping to get some words out of him, but it was useless. "Man.. are you ever going to stop. Crying?" She said, just a little bit too irritated, before realizing tat she should tone down her attitude a bit. "Oh well, let's get out of here.." she said before floating away with Luke again. He was suprisingly light. Lucy was used to being a vampire now, but this new raw strength was completely new to her, and she liked it. She flew over to where she had seen Cynthias troop enter the battlefield, and gently put Luke down to the ground, and kissed him goodbye, mostly as a joke, and then flew off again. She almost felt like a mother, comforting her child after its father had gone to jail for a long period of time.

"Then, I shall observe!" Lucy said to herself as she floated through the lovely night sky and looked upon the others. They were slowly regaining their senses, and she knew that if she was going to enjoy this, she would have to hurry. She found Leo a little bit further, and he appeared to be talking to.. ponies?? Why the heck was that? he giggled like a girl, and being outside of his illusion, she could see the six hyenas laughing. their laugh was a genle one, and it warmed Lucy's dead heart listening to it. She could only imagine what Leo was looking upon now. But whatever it was, it got interfeared when a big, dark wolf suddenly entered the arena and changed into a rather lightly-dressed woman with a fake italien accent. "Now, this could get interesting.." Lucy said before floating a bit closer, yet keeping out of sight above them. "WHAT?! YOU JUST MURDERED APPLEJACK!" Leo angrily shouted, as the wolf-lady had disposed of one of the traitorous hyenas. "Applejack.. what?" Lucy muttered. This was hopeless, but the wolf-lady disposed of the hyenas rather effectivly. But as Lucy came in closer, she noticed that she stinked. Like.. Eww!

Congo Africa

The girl shook her head as she got up, removed her hand from inside Leo's shirt and took his hand, pulling him up."What the hell is an Applejack?! Some kind of new drug?!" She gave Leo a look and held out her gun. "Can you shoot? I can't exactly use a gun on all fours..." She asked, before pressing it into his hand. "What am I thinking...of course you could. I mean...putting it simply, you just point, shoot and hope luck's on your side. Just...listen to the gunshots. By the way...what do I call you? I'm Feliciana Luca...call me Feli though. Yeah, I'm Italian...and with rotten luck to boot!" She winked at him before turning into a wolf, and attacking Pinkie Pie.

Leo had to shut his eyes for that. Even if this wasn't really Pinkie Pie, he couldn't bear to watch his favorite pony get slaughtered like that. She also mentioned being Italian. Leo had a small bit of Italian heritage, courtesy of his father, and had some relatives from there too. None of them spoke the way this girl did. Something was definitely off. "I'm Leo..." He began "Can you please not attack Pinkie Pie like that?!" With his eyes still closed, he pulled the trigger, shot five times, then quickly turned around so he wouldn't have to see dead ponies, and opened his eyes again. Yeah, he knew they weren't real, but he just couldn't bring himself to look at them. It was hard enough just to fire that gun.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 9th April 2013 at 11:14 PM.

Halt Jones
    Congo, Africa

The hyenas weren't anything special without there little laughing lilussion. Halt sighed in dissapointment as he shot another one in the right eye, dropping it like a stone and pinning it to the ground by the arrow. That was the third Halt felt was still good enough to be skinned and gutted for the fur and bones. Typically, buyers weren't all that pleased if you got them a pelt or specific organ with blood excessively along it. Halt chuckled to himself at a time he had a nasty Naga sell. The snake skin was too thin for what the buyer wanted for his living room or handbag, some crap like that, and paid half price for it. It was one of the less profitable sells, but it still made a fair bit considdering the 100 per pelt these hyenas would net him at best.

In his musings, he let out a snort at the gun shots, surprised someone had the forsight to bring a gun for animals like these. He notched another arrow, and casually strolled over to the sounds of the gun shots. THe hyenas must have been more concerned with some of the others, or there were a limited amount. He didn't care, he should be able to get some money out of this regardless. He gave a nod to the boy with the gun. "Don't be so scared about looking at them, they're just animals" he said very nonchalantly. He looked over the corpses, and looked for any signs of too much damage. "Though next time, aim for the eyes. Shooting them in the body leaves too much blood on the pelt, it's not as profitable that way. You can lose a lot of profit that why fast." he noted again. "What kind of bullets are they too? Hollow point are crap for money return."

Future Projects:

Congo, Africa

"I'm Leo... Can you please not attack Pinkie Pie like that?!" Feli heard the boy, Leo, say before shooting all of the five ponies. She let go and stood back. Amazingly, Leo shot all five of them dead, one shot each. She peered back at the black-haired boy and noticed that he wasn't exactly looking forward, let alone aiming, either. Leo was either a natural or extremely lucky to be able to do...that. Feli was taught and trained, though she never shot animals prior to being on SPIRIT, only people, who were in many respects, easier targets, the conspicuousness issues and risk of arrest aside, her friend Lucjan always took care of her with his teleporting after all. This Leo though...

"Man...the pink one's name is...Pinkie Pie? It's your favorite? Heh, a man with a pink side...I like that. Now tell me...what's your secret when you shoot? Are you trained? I'm sure as hell that I can't shoot blind!" She said as she shifted back into her human form. A tall guy with dark hair and scarred arms approached them, a bow in his hands.

"Don't be so scared about looking at them, they're just animals. Though next time, aim for the eyes. Shooting them in the body leaves too much blood on the pelt, it's not as profitable that way. You can lose a lot of profit that why fast." He started advising as he looked at the dead hyenas and checked their pelts. It seemed to Feli that this guy was a hunter of sorts, with the way he thought. He even asked about bullet type, mentioning how hollow point were bad if one wanted profit.

"It's my gun actually...and ni-...I mean, no, they're just regular old bullets. I'm too poor to afford a lot of those fancy ones or a gun nicer than this 9mm...I mean, I'm no hitman or criminal or something...just another useless Venetian." She replied, correcting her near-slip and taking the gun from Leo's hands, allowing her teammate to look it over.

(OOC: Useless Venetian of course, is a reference to Italy Veneziano from Hetalia, as his human name is "Feliciano" and "Hetalia" means "Useless Italy". Even though of course, Feli herself isn't Italian but rather, posing as one. XD)
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 10th April 2013 at 7:21 PM.

Lucrezia Stark
    Congo Africa

After sneaking around a bit, observing the fierce, yet strange battle going on underneath her, she had taken a certain interest in this wolf-girl. She appeared to be confused about Leo's shootnig, which in Lucy's eyes, looked a bit sad as he fired away at the remaining hyenas. Was it his family he saw? a dead ex? or was it as she'd heard earlier, something as silly as ponies? The young man was dark-haired and did not look like a guy who would like girly stuff as ponies. But you can never judge a man by apperance, apparently. After listening a little bit more about them two talking about guns and bullets etc, Lucy decided it was her turn to take the stage. Hopefulle, they would not call her a coward for staying out of sight, but hey! They could only try..

"Hey guys!" She then shouted down at them, before floating down towards them. She was used to the floating now, and she rather enjoyed it. It was far better than walking, and she rarely touched the ground anymore, hoping she would not get fat for not bothering doing so. "What's going on down here? You guys all right?"

Ignoring the fact that they would answer her, she went on and pointed her attention to the wolf-girl, who Lucy had taken an interest in, having observed her from afar. "You, wolf-girl. You sure know a lot about weapons! I am impressed. Would you care to share some knowledge with me? I have never used a firearm before, and I guess this is the time to learn so." she said mockingly, knowing the wolf-girl were hiding something. She barely noticed Leo, who were kind of left out, as Lucy practically forced herself unto the girl, which seemed way older than her, and quite barbaric with her light dressing and wild blonde hair. She kinda looked cheap, Lucy thought

Congo, Africa

"You, wolf-girl. You sure know a lot about weapons! I am impressed. Would you care to share some knowledge with me? I have never used a firearm before, and I guess this is the time to learn so." Another voice distracted Feli, this time from an unnaturally pale girl with red eyes and platinum blonde hair, dressed in equally light-colored clothes. A vampire. There was a slightly sarcastic undertone to her voice. Feli arched an eyebrow, before crossing her arms.

"What? I need to have something to defend myself if in case those damn...things in the canals came out at night. You never heard the rumors? People disappear in Venice a lot, and I sure as hell don't want to be one of those missing ones. The bar I worked in was just near the water and Fabrizio and Luigi just advised me to get a good gun and learn to shoot, that's all. It's not so bad once you get used to it. Took me some time to get used to it, with my rotten luck and all making it slow for me at first. I'm a good shot now, but that really took time. Hey, but I'm not fucking dead!" She replied, bending her story once again. It was true that Fabrizio and Luigi, her fellow bartenders who worked the night shift with her, told her the rumors about what lurked in Venice's canals, and it was true that there were....disappearances. Nobody had a concrete explanation as to how the victims disappeared, but she always heard about at least one person going missing almost everyday.

The bit about her co-workers suggesting that she learn to defend herself was untrue however. In reality, her gun was a gift from Ignacy and Patryk once she learned to use one properly. She wanted something light and quick to use, as opposed to Lucjan's rifle, as her powers also made for good close-range fighting. As not to arouse suspicion about Patryk's powers of money duplication, the three settled for the less expensive, but still effective 9mm model that she owned up to now. Ignacy had told her five months ago, just two weeks before the incident, that they could afford to get her an upgrade, a .45 caliber, but she decided to keep her old gun for the time being, if in case they needed the extra złoty, at least until the next year. They never knew what was to come at that time...never knew that they had to run away.

"Basically, it's just to keep myself safe. But then again, you're a sparkling vampire. You could just...you know, bite 'em and suck. Unless you don't want to get your pretty little face and fangs dirty, that is!" She finished, loosening up and ending with a laugh.

Congo Africa

"Man...the pink one's name is...Pinkie Pie? It's your favorite? Heh, a man with a pink side...I like that. Now tell me...what's your secret when you shoot? Are you trained? I'm sure as hell that I can't shoot blind!" Feli said as she turned back into a human.

Leo shook his head. "Nope, not trained, just really lucky. That's why I'm here."

A tall guy with dark hair and scarred arms approached them, a bow in his hands. "Don't be so scared about looking at them, they're just animals. Though next time, aim for the eyes. Shooting them in the body leaves too much blood on the pelt, it's not as profitable that way. You can lose a lot of profit that why fast." He started advising as he looked at the dead hyenas and checked their pelts. This guy looked like he was some type of hunter.

"These weren't just any animals though... They were special... At least, that's what they were to me. It's... hard to explain." Leo explained with a sigh. Feli then had a conversation with him about guns. Not something Leo had any particular interest in. He never really had any use for them, and he wasn't the biggest fan of killing things for no reason.

"Hey guys!" Said a pale skinned blond girl who was floating. The boy looked at her with wide eyes. Being a member of SPIRIT, Leo really should've been used to this kind of thing by now, but it's not every day you see people float in midair like that. "What's going on down here? You guys all right?"

"Yeah, we're fine. Don't worry." Leo answered with a smile. "Everything's ok." But the girl seemed more interested in talking to Feli, and inquiring about her gun too. Gosh, is everyone into guns now?!

"Sooo, where did you say you were from again?" Leo asked Feli, in an attempt to change the subject. "I have Italian relatives on my father's side, and they don't sound the way you do..."
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 11th April 2013 at 4:30 AM.

Lucrezia Stark
    Congo Africa

The wolf-girl gave a whole lecture of life-experience about how she accuired the gun, but Lucy could not shake off the feeling that something was not right. It did, however, answer Lucy's question, sort of. The Wolf-Girl was full of arrogance and sarcasm, and Lucy found her amusing. She could tell her question was annoying to her, and that she clearly was hiding something. These new vampire powers are amazing, truly. It was not so difficult to spot when people were lying and when not when you could gaze upon their facial expressions in order to find out what they are erally meaning. Now Lucy was sure. Wolf-girl was hiding something. Whatever that was, she had no interest in. But she did see an ioppurtunity to tease and play her around, like a pet.

Lucy was about to say something when she was distracted. "Basically, it's just to keep myself safe. But then again, you're a sparkling vampire. You could just...you know, bite 'em and suck. Unless you don't want to get your pretty little face and fangs dirty, that is!". What the.. Doggy fought back? This ought to be interesting. Lucy flinched by the sudden agressive tone the wolf-girl gave her, and immediatly wanted to punch her face in, as a slight downside to the whole vampire-thing, her hightened emotions.

"Oh please.. We both know I could tear you to shreds and do my hair at the same time." she mocked her, quite openly. "Dodging a bullet or two is about as difficult as wringing your tiny neck" she said arrogantly. She did, however not know wether she could avoid bullets or not. She had never done it before, but she had seen it in movies from time to time, but no way doggie could get a hold of that. "And yes, I am dead. But it's not so bad, and I've learned to live with it", Lucy laughed. An honest laugh that was a bit too friendly. God, she hated those mood changes.. "You amuse me, what's your name, dog?"

(OCC: lol for signature refferance)

Congo, Africa

"Sooo, where did you say you were from again? I have Italian relatives on my father's side, and they don't sound the way you do..." Leo changed the subject, preferring to ask Feli where she was from. She tried to keep herself looking cool. Now was not the time to lose her composure and her facade. One wrong slip of the tongue could have her arrested.

"A lucky guy, huh? Funny how my name means "lucky" but I'm anything but. I'm from Venice, where one can be there today and gone tomorrow unfortunately. Are your relatives Venetian too? Maybe they're from Sicily? Naples? I mean, Southern Italian men are sexy after all!" She teased, relieved that she found herself a comeback in the form of Fabrizio, who was from Naples himself. The Wheel of Fortune was looking up for her. Hopefully, it stayed that way and did not go back down, at least for the time being.

Unfortunately for her, Lady Luck was PMSing once again. This time, in the form of the vampire.

"Oh please.. We both know I could tear you to shreds and do my hair at the same time. Dodging a bullet or two is about as difficult as wringing your tiny neck. And yes, I am dead. But it's not so bad, and I've learned to live with it. You amuse me, what's your name, dog?" She shot back haughtily. Feli did not exactly like vampires, she loathed them in fact. They always dressed a certain way, acted a certain way that projected elegance and their high-and-mighty attitude. They were just as bad as her parents, maybe even worse. Feli did not want to sugarcoat anything for the younger girl. In fact, she wanted to see her scream so badly. Now was not the time however.

"Damn straight, bitch, just like every other sucker...not. You fail to remember that I am trained, moron. What? Vampire brain couldn't comprehend? Heh, the dog has a name, mia bella, and it's Feliciana. Remember that." She countered, before smirking and quickly flipping the bird at the vampire.

OoC: Ah well. I better get posting. Also, being magicians, the Stiltons worship Hecate who is probably evil

Colby Stilton and Stella Stilton
    Congo, Africa

"Hecatedammit sister, isn't this for energency emergencies?" Stella said to her brother.
    They were currently flying in the air at high speeds, away from the action. For now, at least.
    "You agreed on it, sister," Colby spoke. Stella simply shot far-ranged knives at the hyenas that seemed to be hypnotisinf the gang. A bunch of purple and orange knives circled one that 'Lucky Guy' referred to as 'Pinkie Pie', and one shot right at its back, immobilising the mutt.
    "Ha. Ha. Ha," the Stilton sisters giggled, before proceeding with a high-speed spin. They readied their trump card as they began to dive down.

"Alice Synch: Purple Sword..." Colby spoke as a purple spell circle surrounded them. In a matter of seconds, a sonicboom resembling the spell circle appeared. Their respective purple eyes glowed brightly as they spun at much higher speeds, enough to match a drill.

They dived down and down and could finally hear the mocking mutts...

"Oh look, they're playing the old 'Dad is displeased' trick on us again. How embarassing..." Stella mocked at the illusion before the twins. The illusion of their father began to morph into a giant tentacled beast known as the Crawling Chaos Nyarlathotep, a being the twins feared the most. In reality, the hyenas had created a formation to give the impression of a large creature.

With that, the Stilton twins simply charged faster into the visualised Nyarlathotep's mouth, screaming in the process. In reality, they were drilling through a formation of hyenas. Like a piledriver, they drove the hyenas towards the ground before creating a high-impact explosion that pushed numerous hyenas backwards, and created a humongous crater.

Their clothes were tattered to the extent that one could see their brassierre and bloomers, which was horrendously embarassing. "This is the second time today..." Stella sighed.
    "I can't even begin to comprehend how used I am to this," Colby muttered, implying that their clothes being tattered happened daily.

The surrounding hyenas rose up. There were plenty of them. The whole gang jumped down the crater and began to bite the twins, attempting to rip whatever clothes they had left in the process. The twins covered their bare tops as their hard-plastic skins were bitten by the mutts.

The plastic was hard enough to chip teeth, which it did. As the hyenas attempted to nibble Colby's hand, he simply shifted it into a bazooka, before blasting a rocket missile into the hyena's mouth. This caused the angry hyenas to wisen up and create more illusions through mockery.

The speed boost from Purple Sword allowed the Stilton Twins to pick themselves up and put on a new set of clothes that originated from Stella's pocket dimension. They were back in action.
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 11th April 2013 at 5:14 PM.
    Please help my dragons

Halt Jones
    Congo, Africa

Halt had a good intuition about him, and was a key reason he's been alive this long, minus the goring he got once. And two women, each with a fury about them about each other is something you don't want to be around, no matter how nice they could be. Better to finish his thoughts before he was caught in the eventually crossfire. "9mm, eh? Not bad, but you'll need a higher caliber than .44 on your gun for any stopping power. I have an old .45 Magnum that you can use back at the base. It's a ***** to aim though, the recoil is kicker." he recommands to the wolf girl. "Name's Halt by the way." he said, before picking up his bow and darting away from the two women. He gave a motion with his head for the boy to do the same. "Better to stay out of their way" he mouthed.

He rolled his shoulders, and took the moment to look around the field. So far, it seemed the hyenas were starting to thin down, well hopefully though. Something flying through the air got his attention though, and he looked up to see Stella and, what looked like her sister, flying about, ready to prepare some sort of attack. Halt took the hint, and ducked. The sonicboom shook his footing, and he kept himself down to avoid falling over past that point. Just as he started standing up, a hyena thrown by the drilling sonicboom struck him in the chest, knocking him down further, and giving the mutt a chance to start biting. "Get the hell off!" he snarled, and punched the mutt hard in the jaw. As the hyena fell back, he grabbed it's right front foreleg, and struck it hard in the elbow with his palm, snapping the leg. He rolled aside, and kicked it's back leg out. As the heyna fell forward, Halt pulled the right backleg to him, and stamped hard onto it's elbow joint, snapping it. THe heyna wimpered, and lay still. "Don't die now, you're valuble to me" he grumbled to the hyena. Halt took a little look at his wound. It was a tearing bite wound to his left pectorial muscles, making it hard for his left arm to have it's full range of motion. It left his shirt a bit torn too, but just enough for his mucles and left side of his chest to be seen. He grumbled, not too worried about the pain, and walked to the crator. He pointed to it widly with his right arm. "A little excessive, don't you think?" Halt pointed out to Stella. He pulled back his bow, having switched hands to pulled with his right arm, and shot twixt the sisters for a hyena near them.

Future Projects:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast