Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: your fantasy inventions

Default your fantasy inventions

what do you want to be invented? how did you think of it? let me start. i was in the car one day and my mum told me to put some stuff in the car. so the boot was full so we had to put them in the passenger seats and that's when it hit me.

A car with no seats. well yeah the seats could probably like be built in the floor so you could sit in them at will. also the drivers seat would be the only one there.
    Pokemon White rotational teams pokes in trainingWhite Fc: 4556 7172 3697 BP: 15

credit goes to luxraymaster for the awesome team pose

Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

I always wanted to make an timeline, I always wanted to re-live the past.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

You know I really want teleport technology to be commonplace, like when you order something online it doesn't take a week or a month to get in the mail they instantly teleport to your house or to your local post office for pick up. Also a Perpetual energy generator being real and can be installed in vehicles would be nice if it removes the dependency on gasoline.
    My Deviantart: http://ninfiaplushies.deviantart.com/
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 3483 2007 2970
    Slyveon/Ninfia picture belongs to http://x-squishystar-x.deviantart.com Orginal moving gif version can be seen here: http://x-squishystar-x.deviantart.co...nfia-353982850

It'd be real swell if whoever-is-out-there invented environmentally-friendly things, like rock salt that doesn't destroy your lawn if poured excessively. Or maybe an entirely paperless system for schools. However, that wouldn't go so well for office suppliers so... that's out!

Maybe we could have deep-sea explorers or even advanced deep-space explorers! The possibilities are endless.
    A man once said:
    Sincerity is punished in my job, but when we need men, we must adjust to them, and since we cannot win them but by this way, it is not the fault of those who flatter, but those who want to be flattered.

A lost finder: Whatever a person categorizes as lost will be immediately reported with the item's location.

Idea for an App. It's basically a more advanced measuring tool. After calibration you take a picture and can figure out approximately how large something is relative to yourself. You can also use it while shopping. When you find an item you like with measurement specifications you can take a picture of your room to see how/if it can fit in your room of choice or clear a doorway.

Had an idea for a website that answers a pretty basic question; what does it taste like? It's not a cooking site. It's more like a review site, but one that doesn't take reviews that are vague like " wonderful " or " terrible ". It's just an fair unbiased opinion on how something tastes. The idea is that you can scan a food product's bar code and pull up an entry, or type in a menu item's name.

Completely Fantasy-esqe Invention: If there was ever an anime concept that I fell completely in love with (and was executed poorly) it was Baka no Test. I wonder how differently Education in America would be if we adopted a competitive mentality over a " everybody wins " one. As you learned and improved your skills you can eventually graduate to a better Seed and get better perks. Also gaming in school.

I heard that there is a group trying to make "printable" meat. You know, with a special 3D printer and all.

Rather most people deny it or not, the ethics in raising animals and killing them at young ages is debatable, so if this is a success, it could put those debates to rest. It's also supposed to help save on resources, since it cost so much and takes up so much space to raise a cow/pig/whatever else.

Okay, I'll admit it, I"m not a vegetarian. Once the animal is dead, it can't be saved, and one person not eating it won't really make a difference...
    Last edited by Zachmac; 20th February 2013 at 5:57 AM.

teleportation

that's literally all i need
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Ok I came up with this one by looking at the title of this thread when I was hungry.
    Something that cooks marshmellows and fills them with chocolate all in one.
    So you just stab the marshmellow and press the button.
    Hello I'm looking for a Shaymin in order to acquire all the events
    White friend code is 1075 6786 7960
    White 2 Friend code is 3912 5384 7221
    Y friend code:2836 0178 6989 Friend Safari: Grumpig, Sigylyph, Gothrita

Meat can be... Grown. They have Organ printers to "print" a compatible organ for a patient. It is a young technology still in development, but it works.
    For more Details: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SfRgg9botI

On a fun note, I'd love my own Ironman suit (in particular, the on that folds into a brief case and somehow doesn't seem to weight a hundred pounds...never could understand that...im getting off topic)
    The suit, minus the weapon features, would be a much better way to get around.

Black FC: 0905 8203 0859

Meat can be... Grown. They have Organ printers to "print" a compatible organ for a patient. It is a young technology still in development, but it works.
    If you were directing this at me, I was talking about using something like this for the mass production of non-animal meat.

If not, and you didn't even notice my post...uh, sorry for the confusion. I'm still interested in the video, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    If you were directing this at me, I was talking about using something like this for the mass production of non-animal meat.

If not, and you didn't even notice my post...uh, sorry for the confusion. I'm still interested in the video, though.
    Sorry i did stray from your post, however there is Lab Grown Meat, and it'll gross you out and blow your mind. Remember it's real, safe, and tastes good too... not that i've tried it myself yet lol
    http://www.mnn.com/green-tech/resear...ses-taste-test

Black FC: 0905 8203 0859

I once dreamt up a device when I was younger. It was a hat that had a compartment for food to be stored in. Yummy.

Saaatoshi!

Quote Originally Posted by Validus View Post
    Sorry i did stray from your post, however there is Lab Grown Meat, and it'll gross you out and blow your mind. Remember it's real, safe, and tastes good too... not that i've tried it myself yet lol
    http://www.mnn.com/green-tech/resear...ses-taste-test
    Well, it seems like there was confusion anyway.

This is exactly what I was talking about. I hadn't actually made it up myself, I was just bringing up something I'd like to see improved. Hence the fact that I brought up "mass production". Yeah, it can be made, but I want it to be made at large amounts at a time and sold to the public in place of meat from actual animals. Which is being worked on, by the way.

I rather go Vegan then eat lab-made meat. Meat may be essential in America but I just couldn't eat fake meat if I knew it was fake

But I think it is really cool that they are doing that

Quote Originally Posted by dynamitedawsen View Post
    I rather go Vegan then eat lab-made meat. Meat may be essential in America but I just couldn't eat fake meat if I knew it was fake
    Well, in a way, it's completely real. It's made by growing the cells. The only difference is that it's not brown inside the animal itself.

Came up with this as a joke in conversation, and it's not really an invention, but what if there was a chocolate fountain with ice cream involved somehow? The chocolate fountain is already the fountain of the gods, adding ice cream to it would just be glorious.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

A Pokemon Simulator where you are the trainer and you where a helmet like this:

It would be so awesome.

A device where some idiot kid keeps insulting you on xbox live. it will teleport you to that location where you can personally teach them a lesson
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

A sort of steel gauntlets with flexible properties yet strongly protects from hits and damage. It has claws at the part where the nails should be and a button to release a sort of hookshot(the item in zelda that sticks to certain things and pulls you/object). and a second button to shoot needles.
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

A real life CTRL+F. Would make working in a bookshop so much easier.

Came up with this as a joke in conversation, and it's not really an invention
    Chilling moments for Brenda comes to The Closer Season 7 dvd

This isn't a fantasy invention, but when we were 10 my friend and I invented a car seat that doubled as a kind of wheelchair/skateboard/sledge/Segway thing. We actually tried to make one... still think it would be pretty awesome

White 1335 5361 5411
    White 2 3740 7568 0796

I have two ideas. One is a bit of technology clothing hybrid. With the push of a button, the clothing grows. covering you in complete body armor. the second is a infitrator/spy robot that looks like an sd card. when injected into a computer it starts downloading a virus.
    My Platinum Monotype:
    White Team:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast