Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: your fantasy inventions

A device that turns waste/garbage into fuel. Gross, I know. But pretty resourceful.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

A miniature pocket genie that can grant infinite wishes, and prevents the user of being overcome with greed.

A human computer. Yeah, Yeah. I'm crazy XD It LOOKS and FEELs like a human, but it's a computer, like a robot.

So like persocoms from Chobits. The only difference is that, the ears, nya~

A a light mesh made out of dragon scales which are harder than diamonds and are invulnerable to magic. It is light and is usually laced in-between two pieces of fabric that are the inside and outside of the clothing. The downside is that it's light so although it might protect from the slash of a sword, the impact of the blow isn't lessened.

Another invention is magic which is activated through dragon scales reacting to sap embedded with properties given to them from the spirits which host the trees which the sap comes from. When poured onto a weapon, it gives it properties of the element the sap corresponds to (there are 5 trees, one for each element). The effect depends on a weapon such, example: a sword with wind will create razor sharp gusts of air while a bow will make the arrows travel at remarkable speeds. The sap can easily be used more efficiently by there being a compartment in the weapon.

Lastly are the dragons (I am a GOD). I take from many reptiles for there designs but for the build, I use that of a classic European dragon. The quadrupedal beasts stand at two stories high, possess large wings enabling flight, a sickle shaped claw on their second toes, the ability to regenerate lost limbs, and a long tail with two pairs of spikes on the end. On top of their impenetrate and magic resistant scaled hides, they have a set of fangs that they are able to exert powerful streams of venom from. This venom is highly reactive with its stomach fluids; when the two mix, they combust violently and create a highly flammable substance in the process which quickly diminishes as it fuels the flame. Drinking the magical sap slightly changes the properties of its stomach acid temporarily creating different kinds of reactions.

Woo, that was a lot.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

A real life portal gun, but its directed through my thoughts. it is able to travel through data streams as well. so i can point it at my computer, make a portal and a fist, and punch idiots and trolls who lurk the internet.

that or a real purplepeopleater

My friend invented a mohawko

It's a mohawk

that is a taco

i made something that can read your mind.

A real malicious invention idea, which is not technological impossible: a computer virus, that named "Diablomon".

Let it hack into the server of some nuclear military plants, and aim a missile to China. Then, WW3 shall then begin...

For the ones whom are reading this, please just take it as a joke. Though, I really wanted to eliminate the current China government, that is for sure.
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこに始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち

it would be cool to play video games and your video game system with your mind, from anywhere in the world (wifi required > MWAHAHAHAHA)

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 17 TP
    Play MLG Smash Bros? Contact me @Tythaeus to schedule a match. :]

You see, I'd care more about style, I'd want to find a way to make it so you emit sounds from your body like music. Like, a converter that you can wear on your tongue so that every breathe you breath turns into music. Or like a spandex undersuit that uses the Heat from your body to make music seem like it comes from right out of your body....I just wanna walk around with a theme song without needing speakers >.<

A virtual arena where you could go to war akin to WWII with realistic places and guns.

I'm still waiting for scientists to invent that magic pill that I can take that lets me eat as much as I want, be as lazy as I want, and still never gain weight.

"Oh, you spent countless hours at the gym to get that body? Well all I did was take a pill. Sucker."

COME ON SCIENCE PLEASE.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    i made something that can read your mind.
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Crudelis ventus View Post
    I'm still waiting for scientists to invent that magic pill that I can take that lets me eat as much as I want, be as lazy as I want, and still never gain weight.

"Oh, you spent countless hours at the gym to get that body? Well all I did was take a pill. Sucker."

COME ON SCIENCE PLEASE.
    0___0

That sounds horrible! Think of all the malnourished people walking around. All the vomiting. The lack of all you can eat!

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

0___0

That sounds horrible! Think of all the malnourished people walking around. All the vomiting. The lack of all you can eat!
    Uh. What?

Homeslice. I'm talking about a pill that would cause faster metabolism and cause muscle growth without the need for strenuous physical activity, not a pill that would turn people into anorexic basket cases with issues. Lol. Which, would actually be a good thing. You would get a healthy body without wearing your body down. For example, long time runners usually have to stop at some point during their lives because their hips wear out due to the constant grinding on the pelvic bones.

Quote Originally Posted by Crudelis ventus View Post
    Uh. What?

Homeslice. I'm talking about a pill that would cause faster metabolism and cause muscle growth without the need for strenuous physical activity, not a pill that would turn people into anorexic basket cases with issues. Lol. Which, would actually be a good thing. You would get a healthy body without wearing your body down. For example, long time runners usually have to stop at some point during their lives because their hips wear out due to the constant grinding on the pelvic bones.
    Okay, thanks for clearing it up. It would still destroy all-you-can-eat though...unless the pills were very pricey.

Tangle proof (100%) wires :P
    I spend longer untangling then using the device

Magic ones that can morph into any cable end(s) you want, so you can use the same cable to charge your phone and laptop :P
    And it can't be used to choke people to stop dangers. All in one mega safe wire with magic!

And they gotta be a dark shade of pink... Glowing...

Gave too much thought? NO!

XOXO, cause I'm neato!
    Last edited by XOXO~; 30th March 2013 at 5:09 AM.

A device that has as much storage and gadgets as an iPod, as much power as Xperia, and as free an OS as Android.
    My life will be complete.
    LOOKING FOR ITEMS? I GOT YOU COVERED
    For those still playing 4th Gen: Tired of searching the wild for held items? Hit me up. Shards, Stones, Lights Balls, even Soul Dews. Also offering every Non Legendary for your Pokedex Completion. PM me with Offers and Requests

I HAVE CLAIMED BAHAMUT, KING OF SUMMONS
    FC 1550 8079 7411

Well, if I really want to get dangerous then I would invent that killer satellite system featured in the newest G. I. Joe and make the whole world respect me. On the more serious side, a nifty Mass Relay would be nice.
    Power of People is Stronger than People in Power.

-Flying spider. To destroy my enemies

-Flying Aligator. To destroy my enemies

-Shark cannon. To destroy my enemies
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Remote controlled hovor boots/board/thing
    Never tiring myself walking to school again...

Actually, a remote controlled everything. ...

Quote Originally Posted by lidaboy View Post
    what do you want to be invented? how did you think of it? let me start. i was in the car one day and my mum told me to put some stuff in the car. so the boot was full so we had to put them in the passenger seats and that's when it hit me.

A car with no seats. well yeah the seats could probably like be built in the floor so you could sit in them at will. also the drivers seat would be the only one there.
    How about a self-driving car?

A lawnmower/snow blower. They're quite similar, so it's possible. A Snowmower or a Lawnblower.

And also Jacket-Pants. When your legs get cold, put on your Jacket-Pants!
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Quote Originally Posted by darksword39 View Post
    a lawnmower/snow blower. They're quite similar, so it's possible. A snowmower or a lawnblower
    landmaster !
        Spoiler:- Credits:

I've always thought that it would be brilliant if TV remotes had a small speaker, then when you lost your remote you could press a button on your TV and the remote would emit a noise that would make it easier to find. Honestly I'm surprised that this isn't a thing.

Made by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design

Realistically I would like to see true perpetual energy machines

As far as what I would like the most...full immersion virtual reality

A tiny card that can count as your drivers license, key, credit card and all other such important things, so you wouldn't have to worry about multiple items when you have it all in one.

I really hope virtual reality becomes advanced like how they do in Video Games and TV shows, we are getting closer by the minute.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast