Welcome to the Ultraman club!
This club is mainly based on the Japanese Tokasatsu television series called Ultraman. Now some of you might be wondering, what the heck is Ultraman? Well here is what it is:

What is Ultraman?
Ultraman is a Japanese Tokasatsu television series that started airing in 1966 and is still airing now. The TV series takes place on “Earth”, and inside that Earth, there are evil creatures who plan to destroy Earth. The Ultraman then comes and helps save Earth from monster attacks. Inside all the Ultraman series ( because there are many series with different Ultraman starring), special humans are given the power so they could transform into the Ultraman and help save the world.
You can find out more about Ultraman at
http://ultra.wikia.com/wiki/Ultraman_(character)

Do YOU Want to Join the Club?
Simple. All you have to do is:

1. Post below that you would like to join.
2. Along with the post, tell me what your favorite Ultraman is. If you don't have a favorite Ultraman, just tell me any Ultraman's name. (e.g. Yes. I would like to join. My favourite Ultraman is Ultraman Meobius.) We are doing this so we can make sure that you are serious that you want to join this club and not join this club so you can chat with others.
3. Once I have approved your post you are officially in.

Rules of the Club
* Members must respect each other at all times.
* Members must stay active often.
* Members are to help members out NICELY if they are asking a question
* Last but not least, HAVE FUN!

Members of the Club:

- Victini-V (Creators)

For now, I will not add any special features of this club, for example, rankings, etc. Right now, our goal is to get more club members.

Let's work together and make this club fantastic!