Thread: Does this sound like a good team?

Default Does this sound like a good team?

i am new to these forums. I am playing fire red currently and i dont know if my curret team is any good, or if my ideal team will be good as well.
    Currently i have a pidgeot (lv37) a blastoise lv42 a dugtrio lv35 a gyarados lv36 a jolteon lv 33 and a vileplume lv34. If you want to know their moves let me know.
    However by the end of the game this would be my ideal team.; Blastoise, dragonite (or other), raikou, mewtwo, lugia or ho-oh, and arcanine

Are both of these teams any good, if they are not what should i do to improve them?

Thx in advance

ho-oh and lugia are only available through the gamecube games legit in this gen. i would just drop gyarados from your first team and add that arcanine. That's my opinion though.
    My Zangoose is loose!!! Oh no, someone's Zangoose is going to be cooked.

Deton city, Galaxy Region

Its a pretty good team he you are sure to get lugia and ho-oh. Or Are you trying to use gameshark?

i agree with yuff get an arcanine

Fallen Far From the Sky

I agree with the previous opinions.
    Gyarados is not needed on your team when you have the already good blastoise
    Replace that with Arcanine.

Also, Dragonite>pidgeot. Pidgeot sucks. Terrible movepool and stats.

Raikou is more powerful then Jolteon, but they both are great, and jolteon can take your lightning attacks

Overall good team
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|

Its A Good Team But I Would Make Changes If I Were You.

Blastoise and Pidgeot are Good Pokemon but with Gyarados in that Lineup just Doesn't make Sense. An Electric Type Will Do Serious Damage to Half of Your Team. I Would Replace Gyarados with Arcanine, Pidgeot with Aerodactyl/Dragonite, and Dugtrio with Nidoking/Nidoqueen. Aerodactyl/Dragonite has Better Stats and Movepool than Pidgeot, Nidoking/Nidoqueen also has Better Stats and Movepool than Dugtrio, and Arcanine Will be Your Fire Type dealing With Bug,Grass,Steel, and Ice Types.

So Your Team Will Be : Blastoise, Aerodactyl/Dragonite, Arcanine, Nidoking/Nidoqueen, Jolteon, and Vileplume. Now Thats a Strong Team.

Your End Game Team Should Be : Blastoise, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Heracross, Raikou, and Ho-Oh.
    If You Use Luigia Then Your Team Would Be : Blastoise, Dragonite, Heracross, Raikou, Snorlax, and Luigia.

Your Going to Have To Trade For Ho-Oh in Pokemon Colosseum and Luigia in Pokemon XD The Legit Way To Obtain Them.
    Hope This Helps.

From the land down under...

I'd move this to the correct section (this is for discussing the game rather than teams - Ingame Team Rates is for that) but as this was asked about a month and half ago now I don't think it needs more discussion; probably too late now and there's plenty of response too.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Fandex! Browse/upload Pokemon Fanworks!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: Pokemon Go! The new AR mobile phone game just announced!
    Previous Article: Game Plot Analysis - The Hoenn Games! Better or worse?
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.