Thread: Does this sound like a good team?

Default Does this sound like a good team?

Hi,
    i am new to these forums. I am playing fire red currently and i dont know if my curret team is any good, or if my ideal team will be good as well.
    Currently i have a pidgeot (lv37) a blastoise lv42 a dugtrio lv35 a gyarados lv36 a jolteon lv 33 and a vileplume lv34. If you want to know their moves let me know.
    However by the end of the game this would be my ideal team.; Blastoise, dragonite (or other), raikou, mewtwo, lugia or ho-oh, and arcanine

Are both of these teams any good, if they are not what should i do to improve them?

Thx in advance

Magikarp

ho-oh and lugia are only available through the gamecube games legit in this gen. i would just drop gyarados from your first team and add that arcanine. That's my opinion though.
    My Zangoose is loose!!! Oh no, someone's Zangoose is going to be cooked.

Its a pretty good team he you are sure to get lugia and ho-oh. Or Are you trying to use gameshark?

i agree with yuff get an arcanine

I agree with the previous opinions.
    Gyarados is not needed on your team when you have the already good blastoise
    Replace that with Arcanine.

Also, Dragonite>pidgeot. Pidgeot sucks. Terrible movepool and stats.

Raikou is more powerful then Jolteon, but they both are great, and jolteon can take your lightning attacks

Overall good team
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Its A Good Team But I Would Make Changes If I Were You.

Blastoise and Pidgeot are Good Pokemon but with Gyarados in that Lineup just Doesn't make Sense. An Electric Type Will Do Serious Damage to Half of Your Team. I Would Replace Gyarados with Arcanine, Pidgeot with Aerodactyl/Dragonite, and Dugtrio with Nidoking/Nidoqueen. Aerodactyl/Dragonite has Better Stats and Movepool than Pidgeot, Nidoking/Nidoqueen also has Better Stats and Movepool than Dugtrio, and Arcanine Will be Your Fire Type dealing With Bug,Grass,Steel, and Ice Types.

So Your Team Will Be : Blastoise, Aerodactyl/Dragonite, Arcanine, Nidoking/Nidoqueen, Jolteon, and Vileplume. Now Thats a Strong Team.

Your End Game Team Should Be : Blastoise, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Heracross, Raikou, and Ho-Oh.
    If You Use Luigia Then Your Team Would Be : Blastoise, Dragonite, Heracross, Raikou, Snorlax, and Luigia.

Your Going to Have To Trade For Ho-Oh in Pokemon Colosseum and Luigia in Pokemon XD The Legit Way To Obtain Them.
    Hope This Helps.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

I'd move this to the correct section (this is for discussing the game rather than teams - Ingame Team Rates is for that) but as this was asked about a month and half ago now I don't think it needs more discussion; probably too late now and there's plenty of response too.

Closed.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.