Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN11 - Genesect, Team Rocket & Team Plasma

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    You don't understand what i mean.

I'm not saying Genesect needed a huge plot, i'm saying that Genesect at least needed some form of storyline. The only thing that happens is we download Genesect over wi-fi, enter the P2 Labratory, battle a scientist (who doesn't give any backstory on Genesect, but simply mentions the player owns the cancelled project Pokemon) and get given the disk drives.

Absolutely nothing in-terms of Genesects story.
    I will admit that the event IS lackluster (especially since the sequel doesn't give you the other two Drives that the first one didn't have), but honestly I'd say we learned everything we really needed to know as is. His story isn't very complex and I'm fine with it - he doesn't need an angsty backstory or what-have-you. Besides, he got off better than the bird trio, whose story consists of "three really rare birds".

What? How would they miss out on a plot point? Does that apply to every Pokemon before the latest generation who had a story?
    Genesect is an Mythical Pokémon. As in, you need to be in the right place at the right time to get it (or an Action Replay, but that's besides the point). Once that event's gone, you better pray another one comes out or else get to work on that time machine.

Now you're just being ridiculous. You know very well and clear that Genesect is known to of had a previous appearance/forme.
    I'm perfectly aware. I'm just saying it's not completely nesseccary to have it appear, whether as a brief sketch or an entirely different species.

Now what are you talking about? I'm not saying Genesect should be in the MAIN plot, i'm saying that Genesect (just like Heatran, Cresselia, Darkrai, Celebi, Regigas, Arceus, Victini ETC.) needed a bigger SIDE-plot than what we got. The event that we did get explained almost nothing in terms of Genesect story.
    Again, I'd say it explained pretty much everything we needed to know about it. It's not some insect that can spread poison across the world or something, it's just a weapon made in a lab by a scientist in an attempt to make the world's strongest Pokémon and show his former leader the talent he had ignored. Not Shakespeare, but good enough for an event legend.

The whole point of foreshadowing, is to foreshadow something in the future.
    Nintendo or whoever approves the scripts don't really even hint at certain Pokémon until they're officially revealed.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

It'll be a shock if Dr. Zager was behind the Genesect creation and was going to betray Giovonni making Dr. Zager pure Evil, I mean what was the Flash Cannon weapon for? Was Zager using the TRio to test what the Techno Blast force would be like. By the looks of TRio back in their undercover uniforms and jetting off like their Trolling Ash & Co, I say that Dr. Zager will be back with Giovonni and he planted the normal Genesects at the TR HQ to destroy the Team Rocket base.
    Just my theory

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Is there any new info released anywhere about this episode yet?
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    It'll be a shock if Dr. Zager was behind the Genesect creation and was going to betray Giovonni making Dr. Zager pure Evil, I mean what was the Flash Cannon weapon for? Was Zager using the TRio to test what the Techno Blast force would be like. By the looks of TRio back in their undercover uniforms and jetting off like their Trolling Ash & Co, I say that Dr. Zager will be back with Giovonni and he planted the normal Genesects at the TR HQ to destroy the Team Rocket base.
    Just my theory
    ... thank god you're in no position of power to make that a reality.

There's been NOTHING suggesting that Zager was allied with Plasma, so having him revealed as such would be an incredible asspull. And that Flash Cannon thing was just another generic mecha. It was always meant to be a generic mecha.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    ... thank god you're in no position of power to make that a reality.

There's been NOTHING suggesting that Zager was allied with Plasma, so having him revealed as such would be an incredible asspull. And that Flash Cannon thing was just another generic mecha. It was always meant to be a generic mecha.
    Yeah especially since Zager was so apologetic to Giovanni, for not doing more scientific research on Meloetta and the Kami Trio, that cause Giovanni to become overpowered by power.

But then again Giovanni could've fired Zager right after those events.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I must say, I'm honestly surprised we're getting a full episode here.. I was sure, with the way this series has been shortwritten, that we'd only got to do with the brief mention in BWn2? Yeah, that WOULD have been enough, so I'm surprised..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

3/28「ロケット団VSプラズマ団!ニャースとアクロマ!!」
    ニャースはプラズマ団の科学者・アクロマに、彼の研究者としての能力をロケット団のために使わ ないかと勧誘
    する。実験台としてニャースに興味を持っていたアクロマはそれに応じ、2人はさっそく実験を開 始する。
    アクロマの電波にしばらく耐えていたニャースだったが、突然、目つきが変わり、暴れ始めてしま う。
    藤田伸三 矢嶋哲生 尼野浩正 堤舞

THis is the summary opf the Team Plasma vs Team Rocket episode from Animage.

It would kind of help if it was in english

Is that Meowth episode too? I can't wait for that one, than again maybe its cuz hes my favorite out of the bunch, followed by James who I don't can't even tell who is who these days.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Apparently the summary says that Colress is doing experiment with the pokemon Thyat means that Colress are doing the Genesect experiments.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    It would kind of help if it was in english
    Meowth agrees to be part of Colress's experiment & they begin the experiment immediately.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Guess we had to have a Meowth abuse episode. Some things never change.

At least this time we have the benefit of hindsight to know this is only a repeat of his role in the Subway plot... I hope. If the entire conflict is little more than Meowth's mission going bad and Jessie and James rescuing him, and that is the replacement for the showdown the two teams were going to have, I'll be sorely disappointed.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Meowth agrees to be part of Colress's experiment & they begin the experiment immediately.
    As if it wasn't good enough that Meowth gets a significant role in this episode, this summary only makes it sound even more epic.

The question now is: what the bloody Hell does any of this have to do with Genesect!?

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    The question now is: what the bloody Hell does any of this have to do with Genesect!?
    probably nothing. Genosect might be a side plot unrelated to the main plot of the ep.

We got the main plot in the form of the rocket & plasma interactions. Then as a side thing we get a little bit about Genosect

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    I think they migth not be that important to the episode, maybe they just get introduced at the start or the end.

Genesect will hopefully be a sideplot unknown to Ash and Co. just like Mewtwo in the OS.

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/segmen...Data_Broadcast

Pignite is the data broadcast pokemon for this ep

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post

This episode just got a whole lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    This episode just got a whole lot better.
    be wary. Don't assume its Ashs & don't assume it will have a huge role. All that tells us is A pignite is appearing

hm pretty much

Colress recruits Meowth into Team Plasma and does not use Team Rocket to his research abilities. Colress is interested in the experiment and Meowth responds to it. The two began to work on the experiment right away. Meowth was able to withstand the radio waves from the Colress Machine until eyes started to glow red and it started raging.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    hm pretty much

Colress recruits Meowth into Team Plasma and does not use Team Rocket to his research abilities. Colress is interested in the experiment and Meowth responds to it. The two began to work on the experiment right away. Meowth was able to withstand the radio waves from the Colress Machine until eyes started to glow red and it started raging.
    Is this supposed to be a translation? It doesn't make much sense if it is but regardless thanks.

I like the idea of Meowth turning fully evil.

yeah it waaas supposed to be my translation of it but i agree that last part didn't make sense.
    岩根雅明=♡

Assuming Pignite is Ashs and it will have a decent sized role I wonder what it will do

- Destroy a machine
    - Face a pokemon belonging to Colress/Plasma Grunt? (Magnemite/Magnezone from the calendar maybe?)
    - Face Genosect

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post

Yay hopefully he does something besides looking at Charizard.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast