Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN11 - Genesect, Team Rocket & Team Plasma

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    So no one post this yet: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BE4VvQkCMAA7Akp.jpg:large

Looks like Meowth fell for TP machine!! :O
    You know, at this point I'm not surprised at all everything we were promised in those episodes got turned into this thing.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Exactly, who will outsmart who. The favor is in Colress' hands.
    Actually it's, who will outsmart whom.

Random : PokéRadar

So Pignite's getting used here possibly? Between Pikachu, Charizard, and Pignite... I wouldn't be surprised if nothing else gets anything special minus the occasional Oshawott comedy hour.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    So Pignite's getting used here possibly? Between Pikachu, Charizard, and Pignite... I wouldn't be surprised if nothing else gets anything special minus the occasional Oshawott comedy hour.
    Boldore and Krookodile will probably be in the final fight against Plasma, if the opening and ending are trustworthy.

I hope Pignite don't fight Genesect. Even if he get beaten easily, which is most likely. Because if Ash is gonna face Genesect having Charizard with him, and using Pignite would be stupid. Charizard should be the only one to face Genesect if its only 1 Genesect we are talking about.
    However, I expect the Genesect to be referenced side-plot and Pignite fight a Plasma pokemon. Maybe a Colress one, like Magnezone.

Good lord if the writers use pignite as the fall guy instead of the more suited snivy or mijumaru i will rage -.-

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Good lord if the writers use pignite as the fall guy instead of the more suited snivy or mijumaru i will rage -.-
    Then wouldn't you complain about how the writers make Satoshi look weak and how "plush duo" get more screen time than the "more deserving" Waruvial and Chaobu? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Then wouldn't you complain about how the writers make Satoshi look weak and how "plush duo" get more screen time than the "more deserving" Waruvial and Chaobu? :P
    Well I'll make an exception for Genesect.

Last edited by playerking; 9th March 2013 at 6:37 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4020261.jpg

hey it does look like i was right about meowth's eyes turning red. but team rocket....?
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post

hey it does look like i was right about meowth's eyes turning red. but team rocket....?
    Yea, I was wondering about that too. I wonder how he gets controlled too.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Lol, clocked. I still can't @ how Oshawott gets some people hot and bothered even though he's probably not even going to appear in this episode. Gotta love that free publicity.

So I guess all three members of the TR trio sided with Colress then? That's the only explanation I can come up with after seeing that image of James and Colress together. This episode just got a tad bit more interesting for me, which is saying a lot 'cause I wasn't really interested in this one, not even with that Genesect running around.

Evil Meowth, can't wait for this episode now it looks awesome.

Ash and N's friendship looks like it gets more interesting too.

I'm not to sure about Meowth getting mind controlled. it might be a ruse to lure Colress into a false sense of security.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I'm not to sure about Meowth getting mind controlled. it might be a ruse to lure Colress into a false sense of security.
    Maybe so, i'm just pleased Meowth is getting some recognition with an important role to the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Maybe so, i'm just pleased Meowth is getting some recognition with an important role to the episode.
    me to. I used to not like him, mainly because I hated the trio but i disliked him most of all (primarily because of those detestable boss fantasies).

But BW has really changed it around. I really like what there doing with his character. Really looking forward to his interactions with Colress. Be interesting to see who comes out on top

me to. I used to not like him, mainly because I hated the trio but i disliked him most of all (primarily because of those detestable boss fantasies).
    I've always liked Meowth, he's definetly one of my favourite characters but don't worry even I despised the fantasies. They were creepy and annoying most of the time.

But BW has really changed it around. I really like what there doing with his character. Really looking forward to his interactions with Colress. Be interesting to see who comes out on top
    I like what they've done aswell, he's been given more attention.

BW4 was entertaining for his character and the travelling arc from BW45 - 50 was great. I don't think we've had much else focusing on his character but I liked how TR trapped him incase he turned evil in BW2N - EP2. Same I think interactions will be great, it seems like this whole 'negotiating' thing with Meowth is going to happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post

I like how James is just smiling there, I assume he believe Corless is buying whatever they are trying, he's got a lot of guts to do that so close to him though, usual that kind of stuff happens when the other person is completely out of sight.

I'm most interested in Team Rocket for this episode.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I'm most interested in Team Rocket for this episode.
    indeed.

It will be most interesting to see who comes out on top of the inevitable betrayal. Meowth or Colress

indeed.

It will be most interesting to see who comes out on top of the inevitable betrayal. Meowth or Colress
    Maybe Team Rocket will and Colress gets arrested by Looker, don't believe we have any shots of Colress in any future episodes(Although kind of hard to know what belongs to what, so much stuff).
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Maybe Team Rocket will and Colress gets arrested by Looker, don't believe we have any shots of Colress in any future episodes(Although kind of hard to know what belongs to what, so much stuff).
    there's this from the climax thread
    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Team Plasma Attacks! Ceremony of Revival!!
    Airdate: April 11
    ...Corless and Ghetsis revive Reshiram?!
    so looks unlikely Colress will be attested, unless he escapes almost immediately.

Man i am going to love this episode.. Can't wait see Ash/N's friendship and where it goes.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

The smash preview is going to be soon. Cant wait for it ;]
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    The smash preview is going to be soon. Cant wait for it ;]
    The preview isn't going to be for this episode, it's for the Haxorus/Dragonite turning evil episode.

I love how much attention Meowth has been getting too, find that funny how out of all the Team Rocket trio has gotten the most.

I hope Meowth comes out of it ontop, that'd be pretty cool if he did.

Ash and N's friendship adorable =]
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

It's so weird that I'm actually interested in Team Rocket, mostly because I didn't think they'd side with Colress. They're obviously just using him, but this shows how smart Team Rocket can be when they put their heads together. Kudos to the writers for making Team Rocket interesting again.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast