Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN11 - Genesect, Team Rocket & Team Plasma

Interesting.

I can't tell if i want the episode to be based on Genesect, or whether it (they) should simply make a cameo and stay unknown to the gang whilst the rest of the episode is based on something else.

By the looks of it, someone from Team Plasma will have a flashback which is a good thing, i think i'd rather the gang not know of Genesects existance until the movie just like Mewtwo really.

What I expect from this episode is a huge explosion...and then the camera focus on five flying object in the sky!

But I also want the back story about the creation of Genesect and the confrontation between N and Colress....to be honest this thing will not appear in the movie that is why I want them in the anime!!!

This is the thing I don't understand, Red Genesect debut in the anime is sometime in April right? And the purpose is to tie it in with the movie coming out in July right?... so what happens from april-july, we have May and June to keep in mind... Isn't it a long gap? and If Charizard is to go back to the Charific Valley after the Episode N Climax happening in April, wouldn't it be confusing that Charizard is also to be in the Genesect movie in July?

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    This is the thing I don't understand, Red Genesect debut in the anime is sometime in April right? And the purpose is to tie it in with the movie coming out in July right?... so what happens from april-july, we have May and June to keep in mind... Isn't it a long gap? and If Charizard is to go back to the Charific Valley after the Episode N Climax happening in April, wouldn't it be confusing that Charizard is also to be in the Genesect movie in July?
    What about the episode where Mewtwo flied off destroying his Armor in process? How earlier did it air than the movie debuted, any ideas? We could predict the same thing will happen here. Genesect flies off with it's army and it's plot continues in the Movie.

EDIT: WTH! I just checked and realised that the episode with Mewtwo destroying it's armor aired after the Movie debuted.

Episode 064 (It's Mr. Mime Time) Japanese Broadcast: September 24, 1998
    Movie 1 (Mewtwo Strikes Back) Debut: July 18, 1998
    Last edited by Nightstar1994; 19th February 2013 at 3:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    What about the episode where Mewtwo flied off destroying his Armor in process? How earlier did it air than the movie debuted, any ideas? We could predict the same thing will happen here. Genesect flies off with it's army and it's plot continues in the Movie.

EDIT: WTH! I just checked and realised that the episode with Mewtwo destroying it's armor aired after the Movie debuted.

Episode 064 (It's Mr. Mime Time) Japanese Broadcast: September 24, 1998
    From what I've looked up the scene you're talking about happened in the episode Ash competed for his last Kanto Badge, the Earth Badge

-The Battle of the Badge
    -It's Mr.Mime Time
    -Showdown at the Po-ke Coral
    -The Evolution Solution
    -The Pi-Kahuna

which makes it 5 including the episode Mewtwo escaped in, but still that is an understandable space in between (a bit more than a month)

where as comparing the Genesect episode and the Genesect Movie theres more than 2 months. I mean it would be understandable if we do see Genesect in the anime again after it's anime debut towards the movie's release while having Charizard stay with Ash during that time

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post

Episode 064 (It's Mr. Mime Time) Japanese Bror 24, 1998
    Mewtwo actually escaped in Episode 065 (Showdown at Po-ke Coral), the reason none of Mewtwos cameos aired near the first movie is because of the delayals involving the Porygon Incident.

Is this in the forest, or in Castelia where they meet Genesect? If they meet the Genesects in the forest, then what about the opening where Liepard blasts that building and sets them free?
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

Quote Originally Posted by Akuroma View Post
    Is this in the forest, or in Castelia where they meet Genesect? If they meet the Genesects in the forest, then what about the opening where Liepard blasts that building and sets them free?
    Im hoping that screen shot we saw in the poster is TRio using some capture beam on the Genesect then transporting them to the building with maybe Giovanni or Zager appearing, then we get the Plasma copter scene
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Genesect debut, excellent. Hopefully the way in which they're brought into the world is very intriguing and engrossing and is a two-parter. Can't wait to see how Red Genesect debuts, I'd love an evolution this episode. Because, why not? Gamagaru please.

We just got screenshots of the future? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DixU-zFqaSI

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    We just got screenshots of the future? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DixU-zFqaSI
    Wow! These are for the climax? These episodes are going to be epic, thanks!

It's nice we're going to see Young N, Anthea and Concordia.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post

This looks to be a good episode.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post

I think this is maybe the mid March episodes, thought it was as close as we get to the Genesect episode. Im just glad to see some plasma/rocket conflict of any kind. Plus N's past does look interesting.

The magazine snippets cover multiple episodes from March and April, as evidenced by the fact that one picture shows Cedric Juniper in the White Ruins, while another one shows Colress in Castelia City.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post
    This looks to be a good episode.
    People always say that about every episode.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    People always say that about every episode.
    True. XD.

Well, better than many of the others so far in the N Saga of BW, that's for sure.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Can we get anyone to translate the scans?

the scans don't say anything special actually. just "the secret of genesect will be reviled in this anime. stay tuned as we uncover."

of course, if there's a flaw, please feel free to point it out. :]

EDIT: he's made from a distant research laboratory from that it said.
    Last edited by はるひ; 19th February 2013 at 8:43 PM.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    A "large blow" would, in my opinion, be defeating Charizard. Taking out such a strong Pokemon while having a 4x disadvantage would show their power, and give Charizard the desire to get stronger and defeat one of them in the movie.
    Or Charizard can lose to it here, and not have a development arc. The only thing that should defeat Genesect is Mewtwo, and it's unlikely that all of them will fight in a battle and lose. Charizard can be fodder in the film as well, and then people can really lose their minds.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

He means A Genesect, not THE Genesect. While Sec may only be defeated by Mewtwo, there's nothing that says only Mewtwo can stop the other four.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    He means A Genesect, not THE Genesect. While Sec may only be defeated by Mewtwo, there's nothing that says only Mewtwo can stop the other four.
    Yeah, I know. But the main fight and defeat will likely be on Extremespeed Genesect. I can see the others battling, but I don't think they'll be defeated. They'll merely just be obstacles for the main character's Pokemon to battle but not defeat.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I can see the Army being offed by the other Pokémon while Sec and Mewtwo fight. Kind of like the final battle in the first Bayformers movie.
    Last edited by Spin Attaxx; 20th February 2013 at 11:51 AM.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Well Idk why but I want genesect to be like attacking the main four. Im so mean :c well genesect was updated to attack so yeah.
    I have a feeling N is gonna calm it down. Friendship is the best thing ever..
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Awesome! I hope Genesect gets a small fight with Pikachu before he escapes.

Didn't Ash say Genesects name right before it tossed him and Pikachu like a rag doll?

So that should obviously mean they either meet Genesect, N or Colress tells them about Genesect here in a flashback, or hear about him here and then meet him in another episode.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast